The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even though I knew nothing bad happened to Esme, my heart was in my mouth watching her swim without a life jacket - the parents are too thick to realise that the situation in the water can change on a dime.

I met a diver once and he said to me ‘I’ve been a dive master for 15 years I spend more time in the water than out of it and I am still scared of open and sea water - you’d be stupid not tobe.’ You simply aren’t in control.

god I LOATHE THEM.
Water, unlike Lazy, must be treated with total respect. It’s much more powerful than mere humans.

Reactions: 27
We've all pronounced words that we have never heard of before incorrectly. But these two can NEVER be wrong. They have to have seen on here last year, people ripping him for thinking that 'Lomond' is pronounced like it is a French word - 'Le Monde' (or if they never ever read here... 😂 they would have seen it in the vlog comments). He must have seen the comments and yet carries on saying "Le Monde" anyway. And she says it like that too? (I haven't watched). Just the same as with 'advocado' , ras-p-berry' and 'neck lace'. People point out that they are pronouncing it wrong but they take no notice, carry on pronouncing it wrong and continue to look like arrogant duck-wits.
She mentioned the advocado tonight. She knew she had to say it right otherwise people will correct her.

Reactions: 17
Yup.

It's been 'wild camping' in services stations and a Blackpool car park since then. I can't imagine they smelt too great after 'bathing' in the loch yesterday either. They must have absolutely reeked - maybe that's why Jason threw up, the stench in the car must have beenoverwhelming.

I really hope Chris's insect bites get infected :)

View attachment 626456

ETA: is Frank back?

View attachment 626474
Franks English she’s introducing us to his Scottish cousin McTavish of loch luuumonde

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine that banging away on you 💩
Jesus noooooo! Hanging over you with sweat running down his red pimply face, his moobs all flapping and he still has his socks on 🤢 Mind you be probably does lazy from behind I mean she’s no oil painting herself 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
My daughter is 13 this week so slightly older than Esme. For her birthday she is getting some nomination charms, clothes, makeup and then money because she's asked to go shopping in town with her friends for the first time(we're dropping them off and picking them up). She would be absolutely crushed if she woke up to dolls and cheap craft sets. It's not because she's ungrateful it's because she's not a baby anymore. Children grow up. Yes it's bloody devastating at times but you have to allow them to grow

Reactions: 40
Jesus noooooo! Hanging over you with sweat running down his red pimply face, his moobs all flapping and he still has his socks on 🤢 Mind you be probably does lazy from behind I mean she’s no oil painting herself 😂
Let’s not forget his scabby legs 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Yesterday he could have used Sarah in her bikini but he used an old photo of Isabelle in hers, when she wasn't even wearing one on the vlog. He's gross
If Lazy in a bikini was the thumbnail, they’d get no views at all!

Many GP surgeries would receive a surge of mystery illnesses formed by symptoms of vomiting and sight loss.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I literally don’t know why they don’t buy esme a pair of Ugg’s that actually fit her? Clearly likes them but then again it’s not about what she wants is it 🙄

Reactions: 37
Let’s not forget his scabby legs 😬
He better watch none of those get infected. Or
worse they are ticks and he ends up with Lyme
Disease. Ticks are rampant around there. My friend had LD and it took ages for them to diagnose it but it really floored her in fact it altered her whole life very drastically.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Or puts a paper bag over her head

• Haha
Reactions: 16
preferably a plastic bag!!!
But definitely a bag for life since they are so eco conscious 🙄😂 And a bag for life seems fitting as it seems that’s what creepy has landed himself with marrying Lazy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.