The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed on the comments on YouTube someone saying people shouldn’t concern themselves they are their children leave them to it 🙄
They monetise their lives they've got to expect some pushback when they behave like irresponsible morons for all to see. If they don't like criticism don't film their lives and put it online. I'm far from a perfect parent but I can honestly say I have never ever knowingly put my children at risk. Especially with regard to water. I have always been totally paranoid about the dangers. Like most parents on here I expect

• Heart
Reactions: 47
they’d of 100% blamed fans if something happened “why didn’t you tell us” it’s never their fault is it 😡 how many more life threatening situations are they gonna expose their kids to?

Reactions: 30
How many #icult kids are now going to go swimming in unsafe water because the Ingham family do it?

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I hate to say this but it's going to take a tragedy to happen before the Mingham's change their ways, the don't have an ounce of common sense between them ,even safety officer Jason knows more .

• Sad
Reactions: 41
I hate to say this but it's going to take a tragedy to happen before the Mingham's change their ways, the don't have an ounce of common sense between them ,even safety officer Jason knows more .
i think the exact same thing SS need to save these kids before it’s too late

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They monetise their lives they've got to expect some pushback when they behave like irresponsible morons for all to see. If they don't like criticism don't film their lives and put it online. I'm far from a perfect parent but I can honestly say I have never ever knowingly put my children at risk. Especially with regard to water. I have always been totally paranoid about the dangers. Like most parents on here I expect
Alot of them are kids speacil needs and they dont understand what they do wrong because they are been brainwashed i blame perants for not watching what they put on there just my opionion

Reactions: 17
Are they still a thing? I always think if I come back a few months later their channel will have finally gone. Wishful thinking I guess.

Reactions: 19
i think the exact same thing SS need to save these kids before it’s too late
I expect s s have had so many reports all though they are ment to follow them up but because they are so few far between now s s they prob just put it under the table untill some thing really happens but s s just pick on the people who are doing there best as perants people like them get away with it

Reactions: 22
You mean you can't imagine him in charge of a plane, wearing his beanie, shouting woohoo at take off whilst admiring his reflection instead of looking at what he's doing?
And doing loop di loop over Benidorm.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Looking at her other comments I detect a hint of sarcasm
Asking for a friend. What exactly is LIVING THE DREAM?
This phrase irritates me as much as people, teens, etc using the word 'like' multiple times in one sentence or conversation.

Reactions: 23
I've never seen so many negative comments on a vlog as they have on that one ,people seem to be getting fed up with the recklessness of it all

Reactions: 33
Esmes birthday once again its isabelle who posts and not sarah.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Asking for a friend. What exactly is LIVING THE DREAM?
This phrase irritates me as much as people, teens, etc using the word 'like' multiple times in one sentence or conversation.
its so cringe lol

Creepy has definitely got a water kink and he gets off watching the kids in the water.
His obsession with having the kids in water even when it's dang isn't one bit normal
Poor kids
I actually think they are manipulated into cold water! I don't think they willingly go in

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.