The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I don't give a flying duck if they wear life jackets or not in their own time, they've been told of the perils of going without and ignore the warnings so if the worst should happen on their heads be it BUT as they clearly influence their simple minded fans in their very public vlogs, that's where I draw the line. Fans will think what's good enough for the Inghams is good enough for me. They hold the lives and safety of many young followers in their hands. They are despicable.
I don’t care what happens to him or her but I do care about those children and the unborn one
They didn’t ask to be born to a pair of wankers
They are controlled by their parents
If they drowned it would be 100% their parents fault
I agree even if they have encouraged just one family to take risks they should be held accountable
They are both bullies in their own way
he bullies the children to be risky and she just belittles them

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Someone should post on that Facebook page and ask what facilities there are to empty toilets. Then point them towards the Minghams again.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It needs one of the national news papers to pick up on this story again. To bloody name and shame them. It's disgusting not wearing life jackets and if Sarah fell off that board with jace neither would stand a chance. She couldn't do a thing been so heavily pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They are exactly the type of people who say things like "we never had car seats when I was a kid and I survived so mine will be fine without one" totally missing the point that the reason you survived was because you weren't involved in an accident, not because the normal seat belt/no seat belt proved to be adequate.

By their logic, they have been out on the sup boards with no life jackets and everyone was fine, so it's safe. They don't seem to understand that no one goes out with the intention of having an accident, but it can happen so you should take reasonable steps to be as safe as possible just in case.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
It needs one of the national news papers to pick up on this story again. To bloody name and shame them. It's disgusting not wearing life jackets and if Sarah fell off that board with jace neither would stand a chance. She couldn't do a thing been so heavily pregnant.
And let the papers refer to the grooming
You just type in Loch Lomond and it brings up Loch Lomond and the Trossachs 👍
Thanks, I’ve found it. Not sure why I couldn’t last night 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What middle aged married father does this kind of thing? It's dark outside so he's probably filmed it while everyone else is asleep. Bizarre. Also, his facial expressions are pretty darn aggressive. Bet he's a nasty piece of work when he gets angry.
EXACTLY! AGGRESSIVE!

Imagine you are 16 and have just met someone you look up to. You are excited, your heart beats faster, is what he is asking me to do is right? Then he changes into this person. That would frighten the life out of any 16 yr old in private with no one around.

This man is extremely dangerous!

Reactions: 33
With such reckless abandon and disregard for safety, it just makes me wonder how the hell Creepy ever worked at an airport. Even for a cleaner/baggage handler or whatever he was, there must've been loads of rules to comply with.

He's clearly not very bright if he can't even spot hazards like drowning in open water etc. AS IF he could've ever become an actual real life pilot, responsible for the safety of a plane full of paying passengers! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 20
Children haven’t had the go ahead for the vaccine yet???
In the US it’s now 12+. But no young children are having it anywhere, outside of possible trials.

my twins are 12 and had their first dose last week! Shockingly(!), they are completely fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched the video again
Poor Esme
Fuckwit is on his paddle board encouraging her to swim to shore
Not sure if he’s clipped the bit where she says her chest hurts but she’s scared as it’s deep and cold
And yet he’s going on about her swimming back to shore and Isabelle being a G whatever the duck that’s supposed to be
can you imagine if Esme tipped that board and he fell in that freezing water would he be a G 🤨

no doubt they are having a good laugh about it and everyone’s concerns cos it’s all cool man 🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
And yet he’s going on about her swimming back to shore and Isabelle bring a G whatever the duck that’s supposed to be
can you imagine if Esme tipped that board and he fell in that freezing water would he be a G 🤨
I think he means being a gangster. You know, like those people who live dangerously, disregarding rules and sometimes ending up dead because of it? Those people.

The slang street talk doesn't mean anything when you're just an old fashioned twit. He's dangerous in a very different way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I still can’t believe they let those children out in the middle of the Loch with no adult and no life jackets. I don’t know how this goes unnoticed but SS.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The daily mail picked up the story of leaving jace alone on the beach that time
I've emailed the daily mail regarding this, referenced the stories about him grooming and leaving the baby on the beach and suggested they could use them as a reminder of what not to do on the water, with some ideas of how to actually keep safe in the water as it's summer and lots more people are out and about. Fingers crossed they pick it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
With such reckless abandon and disregard for safety, it just makes me wonder how the hell Creepy ever worked at an airport. Even for a cleaner/baggage handler or whatever he was, there must've been loads of rules to comply with.

He's clearly not very bright if he can't even spot hazards like drowning in open water etc. AS IF he could've ever become an actual real life pilot, responsible for the safety of a plane full of paying passengers! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You mean you can't imagine him in charge of a plane, wearing his beanie, shouting woohoo at take off whilst admiring his reflection instead of looking at what he's doing?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Don’t forget the drone footage I’m sure he should of paid for a licence if he is going to make money off the back of it!!

Reactions: 22
The loch gets very deep very fast and many people have been caught out close to shore thinking they are safe in the shallows and then the bottom suddenly disappears from under them. I’m in a lot of Scottish activity and camping type groups on Facebook and people are always posting about their experiences. Sadly with SUP being so popular lots more people are going out on the loch without the appropriate experience or safety gear. Last summer Aldi were selling a cheap kayak and there were loads of people out on the loch with them. The Inghams should be using their platform to educate their impressionable audience about water safety. Clearly it’s needed from the comments where they all think the girls were safe because they can swim and Chris and Sarah were with them.

Reactions: 31
I can see a rant from them in next day or 2 they will try justify why the girls didn't have life jacket on why there not put in danger 🤔 and how its fine to be pregnant and go out on the lock you can hear it now. How they go privetley once a month to have his beenie surgercley removed

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.