The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must think of themselves as very strong swimmers if they think they can save 3 young girls and a baby from the waters in a matter of seconds.

Reactions: 26
I expect s s have had so many reports all though they are ment to follow them up but because they are so few far between now s s they prob just put it under the table untill some thing really happens but s s just pick on the people who are doing there best as perants people like them get away with it
they always pick on the parents who just need a little bit of support and those in the lower class it’s classist! all these “rich” people in the public eye neglecting their kids on camera and posting for the whole world to see just gets brushed under the carpet

Reactions: 23
Can I just say, the Tattler who came up with "Safety Officer Jace" is a bloody genius, but I have to say that surely the little boy has worked so hard he needs promotion by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I can see a rant from them in next day or 2 they will try justify why the girls didn't have life jacket on why there not put in danger 🤔 and how its fine to be pregnant and go out on the lock you can hear it now. How they go privetley once a month to have his beenie surgercley removed
I predict a rant too!

“Not that I should have to explain myself but I’ve had a few messages in my inbox about the girls not wearing Life jackets! *rolls eyes* Chris was filming on the wide angle lens and the girls were barely in the water. If the girls had got in to any difficulty then myself or Chris would have reached into the Loch and pulled them out. Due to the pandemic *Rolls eyes* Go outdoors is sold out of Life Jackets and the only other ones we’ve seen are twenty nine pounds each which is daylight robbery! *Rolls eyes* Isabelle and Esme are strong swimmers and Loch Le’ Monde is very safe. Chris completed his five metre swimming award during school and he’s trained in first aid. *Rolls eyes* The suggestion that I’d put my children in danger is quite frankly laughable! *looks through caravan window.* CHRIS!! STOP READING CARAVANERS MONTHLY AND PUT JACES LIFE JACKET ON! He’s paddling in the Loch! *cackles* I hope that clears things up. Not that I had to even mention it but I wanted to get that off my chest. Annnnyway... GOOD MORNING IFAM!!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
I predict a rant too!

“Not that I should have to explain myself but I’ve had a few messages in my inbox about the girls not wearing Life jackets! *rolls eyes* Chris was filming on the wide angle lens and the girls were barely in the water. If the girls had got in to any difficulty then myself or Chris would have reached into the Loch and pulled them out. Due to the pandemic *Rolls eyes* Go outdoors is sold out of Life Jackets and the only other ones we’ve seen are twenty nine pounds each which is daylight robbery! *Rolls eyes* Isabelle and Esme are strong swimmers and Lock Le’ Monde is very safe. Chris completed his five metre swimming award during school and he’s trained in first aid. *Rolls eyes* The suggestion that I’d put my children in danger is quite frankly laughable! *looks through caravan window.* CHRIS!! STOP READING CARAVANERS MONTHLY AND PUT JACES LIFE JACKET ON! He’s paddling in the Loch! *cackles* I hope that clears things up. Not that I had to even mention it but I wanted to get that off my chest. Annnnyway... GOOD MORNING IFAM!!
It will be it was all good man. A very lot good. All under control. You know the usual crap that comes out of creepys mouth 😡

• Angry
I don't think the gifted caravan was as it appeared. The reveal was so strange with no sign of Jane and Steve even though they've appeared in vlogs in the past and they obviously lied about the caravan being brand new. Now the Inghams have gone off caravanning the length of the country and no mention of seeing the grandparents and their gifted caravan/shame they couldn't come/they could've brought Prinny (who?) to see us/etc. Possibly they're expected to teleport themselves and their caravan to the Highlands to take care of the kids when Sarah goes into labour but I really don't think it was a genuine, straight-forward 'here's a free caravan, in laws'.
I said instantly that there is no way they’ve bought the parents a caravan. They can’t buy their kids decent shoes, clothes or haircuts!………..My instant thoughts were that groomer granny and Hi Steve have bought themselves a second hand covid caravan and he’s asked if he can lie to the ifam making out he’s bought it new to show what a super generous son he is and to show money is no problem because the views are super tit.

Well that’s what I’m taking from it anywhoo 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 34
I said instantly that there is no way they’ve bought the parents a caravan. They can’t buy their kids decent shoes, clothes or haircuts!………..My instant thoughts were that groomer granny and Hi Steve have bought themselves a second hand covid caravan and he’s asked if he can lie to the ifam making out he’s bought it new to show what a super generous son he is and to show money is no problem because the views are super tit.

Well that’s what I’m taking from it anywhoo 🤷🏻‍♀️
Or they were asked to show it so they could claim it back. Things shown on screen can be claimed for cant they.

Reactions: 24
Oh my god, they are bleeping awful parents. I know we all take the piss out of them, but in all seriousness they must be among the worst parents out there... and all in the name of 'content'. It absolutely disgusts me- the level and severity of neglect and emotional harm the girls and Jace go through on a daily basis blows me away. And i say that as a Child Protection Social Worker, who on several occasions i have contacted Bradford SS myself. I am very proud of my profession, the reasons why i went into the profession and the job i do, But i understand why people dont like us. But right now, i am just as confused and outraged as everyone else regarding why the neglect and harm is so well evidenced (on the vlogs) and nothing appears to have been done. I said in the past that i didnt think they would tell anyone if they did have a social worker, but now i think Lazy wouldnt be able to help herself- the gobby twit, and she would no doubt post rubbish articles from the Daily Fail about how evil we all are and how we get bonus's and target blonde hair/blue eyes kids. I absolutely bleeping hate Creepy and Lazy. I wish i could take Issy for the weekend and help her with her confidence and self worth. It breaks my heart and imo they are a serious case review just waiting to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I predict a rant too!

“Not that I should have to explain myself but I’ve had a few messages in my inbox about the girls not wearing Life jackets! *rolls eyes* Chris was filming on the wide angle lens and the girls were barely in the water. If the girls had got in to any difficulty then myself or Chris would have reached into the Loch and pulled them out. Due to the pandemic *Rolls eyes* Go outdoors is sold out of Life Jackets and the only other ones we’ve seen are twenty nine pounds each which is daylight robbery! *Rolls eyes* Isabelle and Esme are strong swimmers and Loch Le’ Monde is very safe. Chris completed his five metre swimming award during school and he’s trained in first aid. *Rolls eyes* The suggestion that I’d put my children in danger is quite frankly laughable! *looks through caravan window.* CHRIS!! STOP READING CARAVANERS MONTHLY AND PUT JACES LIFE JACKET ON! He’s paddling in the Loch! *cackles* I hope that clears things up. Not that I had to even mention it but I wanted to get that off my chest. Annnnyway... GOOD MORNING IFAM!!”
I wonder how much coffee went up the chavavan and over the plastic carpet go on Mr and Mrs McIngham show us!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It will be interesting to see how they handle it. Will they rant and stand up for their actions or will they admit they made a big error, talk about water safety and buy some life jackets, or maybe they will ignore it?

Reactions: 27
At 12:07 Creepy encourages Esme to go “wild swimming”. Esme says “ooh my chest” and creepy just lets her carry on. Then we have mother of the year lazy who chastises creepy for not having his sup board wrist closure on but then let’s Jace paddle off the side using only her cankles to keep him steady 🤷🏼‍♀️ Yeah, cause that wrist tie is definitely going to save you drowning or is it that she’s more concerned about losing the sup boards than her family drowning. That whole family must share a brain cell 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
They're completely reckless; it takes two seconds for a totally calm situation to become a life and death emergency. As usual this will be brushed under the carpet fake marble tiles though. Even if they have a visit from social it will be the 'haters' fault, and there would be a bitchy rant after the leave.

I don't think they really care about the kids though; they said a few months ago that they have something like £100k in a savings account from Youtube and it will be used to help Creepy get his pilot's licence when they stop doing YouTube. Once again giving no thought to the kids. What about the future?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I predict a rant too!

Don't forget the fawning replies along the lines of: "dont listen to the haters hun xxx"

• Sick
Reactions: 21
What makes it even harder reading some of the comments from the Ifam sticking up for them saying leave them alone ,they know what they are doing regarding the life jackets. 🤔I'm not able to comment on their vlogs as I have been blocked for some reason, can't think why. 🤔
It will be interesting to see how they handle it. Will they rant and stand up for their actions or will they admit they made a big error, talk about water safety and buy some life jackets, or maybe they will ignore it?

Reactions: 16
What makes it even harder reading some of the comments from the Ifam sticking up for them saying leave them alone ,they know what they are doing regarding the life jackets. 🤔I'm not able to comment on their vlogs as I have been blocked for some reason, can't think why. 🤔
I think it is clear that many of their fans are very young or vulnerable(or both) and they need to realise that as influencers they need to be responsible and advise that water safety is important and they made a huge error.

Or they were asked to show it so they could claim it back. Things shown on screen can be claimed for cant they.
Well put through as a business expense I imagine, therefore paying less tax. I have no idea how it works, but if I have a channel and register it as a business, I can basically vlog clothes, gadgets, outings and declare it as a business expense? What happens to the shed load of stuff Lazy sends back or sells on Ebay? That's most definitely income that they don't declare 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 23
I can't figure out if they are putting their childrens lives in danger to be controversial and get views up or if they are so stupid they don't think you need life jackets in a loch.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.