The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy has definitely got a water kink and he gets off watching the kids in the water.
His obsession with having the kids in water even when it's dang isn't one bit normal
Poor kids

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Out of all of them i want chris to be the one to have a loch accident. Nothing major just enough to keep him in hospital for a while so sarah has to cope alone. Would serve him right the tool!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Out of all of them i want chris to be the one to have a loch accident. Nothing major just enough to keep him in hospital for a while so sarah has to cope alone. Would serve him right the tool!
Well if she goes into labour that means izzy get left in caravan to look after the other 3 on her own then there be uproar think they do all off this they need views its going down the pan its only birthday Christmas new baby they get the views

• Sad
Reactions: 15
32k views in 16 hours. Methinks the 4G isn’t strong enough for the Griswolds to buy views.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You have to be a very lot thick to drive all the way from Cornwall to Scotland without stopping to look at any of the beautiful sights along the way, especially when you’re 34 weeks pregnant and blown up like a balloon. If she takes sick in the middle of the night in the Highlands, hours away from a hospital,what‘s she going to do? Who is going to look after the children? They both need to give their heads a wobble.
so stupid to do this when she is so far on in her pregnancy as you said if she goes into labour there it could cause a problem that can't be resolved quickly as her hospital notes will be nowhere to be seen and travelling like that is only lunatic that would even try and do such things especially when they don't have the most reliable car to pull that weight they are carrying. Also I would love to know where their grey waste and toilet waste is disposed if they don't visit sites etc.

Reactions: 22
is one of the most obvious reasons that they buy views the fact that when you search their latest video, the video has like 20k views but when you click on the actual video it suddenly jumps up to 50k? no other channel does that

Reactions: 21
I don't think the gifted caravan was as it appeared. The reveal was so strange with no sign of Jane and Steve even though they've appeared in vlogs in the past and they obviously lied about the caravan being brand new. Now the Inghams have gone off caravanning the length of the country and no mention of seeing the grandparents and their gifted caravan/shame they couldn't come/they could've brought Prinny (who?) to see us/etc. Possibly they're expected to teleport themselves and their caravan to the Highlands to take care of the kids when Sarah goes into labour but I really don't think it was a genuine, straight-forward 'here's a free caravan, in laws'.
Your right it was not a straightforward present to her in-laws there is something in it that we don't know about YET you can't just go buy someone a caravan and tell them it is brand new when you can clearly see its not and if they have that much money floating about maybe the Inland Revenue would like to know about it

My two children are VERY experienced swimmers. Both compete for our state.

they still wear life jackets while on lakes (which we do regularly), because they’re completely unpredictable. They probably think it’s the same as swimming in the pool.
Again they don't give enough thought into anything like that and they really don't care either. Last year Isla had to get help from a Life Guard while Creepy just Whoooood it all

Last edited:
Lazy saying the reason she’s on the water is to be with Jace as she wouldn’t relax if the creeps was out there with him. Then they laugh because if Chris was with him he’d be letting him swim. Lazy, you being with him is not a very lot better at all as you’re nearly 8 months pregnant, ginormous, not in any way fit and healthy and have no life jacket on so having your two-year-old son’s life in your hands couldn’t be anymore safer.

Reactions: 36
Do

Don’t worry, with their poor diet there won’t be many poops to worry about.
I have a camper van and there is only 2 of us in it and our toilet needs emptied after 2 days also so where are they leaving it? for someone else to clean up?

• Sad
The comments on the vlog are literally all saying the same thing. I hope they listen!

Reactions: 19
Just watched the video again
Poor Esme
Fuckwit is on his paddle board encouraging her to swim to shore
Not sure if he’s clipped the bit where she says her chest hurts but she’s scared as it’s deep and cold
And yet he’s going on about her swimming back to shore and Isabelle being a G whatever the duck that’s supposed to be
can you imagine if Esme tipped that board and he fell in that freezing water would he be a G 🤨

no doubt they are having a good laugh about it and everyone’s concerns cos it’s all cool man 🙄
Those poor kids. Something needs to be done

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
so stupid to do this when she is so far on in her pregnancy as you said if she goes into labour there it could cause a problem that can't be resolved quickly as her hospital notes will be nowhere to be seen and travelling like that is only lunatic that would even try and do such things especially when they don't have the most reliable car to pull that weight they are carrying. Also I would love to know where their grey waste and toilet waste is disposed if they don't visit sites etc.
I'm assuming he'll just dump it anywhere he wants just like he did last year. They are the type of people that give decent vanlifers/motorhomers a bad name. The reason so many places are now putting up no staying overnight signs and height barriers on carparks is because of twats like them.

• Sick
They really don’t care about safety. I remember when they went into the sea with floaties. So dangerous. The children aren’t even good swimmers. And even amazing swimmers get in trouble in water like this.

Jace sat on the edge of the board. Stupid, careless, not fit to be parents and just beyond thick 😡

Reactions: 38
Noticed on the comments on YouTube someone saying people shouldn’t concern themselves they are their children leave them to it 🙄
If it wasn't for people caring about their children, he'd still be flying planes and she'd still be doing medical trials. You can't make a living off people watching your kids grow up and then go 'mind your own buisness, haterz' when it turns out those people give a crap about your children.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.