The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're completely reckless; it takes two seconds for a totally calm situation to become a life and death emergency. As usual this will be brushed under the carpet fake marble tiles though. Even if they have a visit from social it will be the 'haters' fault, and there would be a bitchy rant after the leave.

I don't think they really care about the kids though; they said a few months ago that they have something like £100k in a savings account from Youtube and it will be used to help Creepy get his pilot's licence when they stop doing YouTube. Once again giving no thought to the kids. What about the future?
They are definitely lying like they lie about everything else

Reactions: 16
I think it is clear that many of their fans are very young or vulnerable(or both) and they need to realise that as influencers they need to be responsible and advise that water safety is important and they made a huge error.
They are so egotistical that they actually think they are public figures, not just influencers. They do not care about their vulnerable fanbase, but exploit them by selling cheap fidgets, merchandise and mass-produced wankets on payment plans with an exorbitant mark-up.
Sadly they have never admitted when they were in the wrong because they are awful narcissists. It is always someone else's fault and they will never take accountability.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The problem with a lot of these Youtubers is they don't seem to realise how much of an influence they have on their viewers.

People idolise them and trust their judgement. They want to be just like them and they often inspire people to do the same things they do because they look up to them.

The Inghams might not have seen what they did as something dangerous yesterday but the reality is they were the lucky one. So many people have tragically lost their lives doing the exact thing they did.

DadvGirls uploaded a video yesterday titled 'We stayed overnight in a haunted church! 24 hour challenge' They basically pretended to sneak into a skate park in a church without anyone seeing them so that they could stay there over night once the church was locked up. The whole video was staged and they clearly rented out the church or knew the people who worked/owned it. The problem was at no point did they say that they had permission to be there.

A lot of creators have a very young audience who may not realise that what they are doing is wrong or dangerous and they will copy them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh I dare say we have the screaming how meny presants and I wounder what she get you can only buy so many things the same then get bored of ut in other words here comes ebay were isvizzy cammra like everything else sold

Reactions: 15
I don't think they will address it as such but over the next few days there will be little comments from them like Sarah saying "Izzy don't forget your life jacket" cackle cackle, whilst Isabelle rolls her eyes in the background and Sarah says "it's a joke guys, they are only in the water up to their ankles it just looks much deeper, we're watching them all the time."

Then will continue using the sup board in the exact same situations again.

Reactions: 47
Jace is wearing a buoyancy aid, not a life jacket. A life jacket is for when you're not intending to go in the water but have to in emergencies. It will bring you face above water if you are unconcious. A buoyancy aid is to aid swimming. It won't save you it you are unconscious. If you're a poor swimmer, especially in the sake of a young child, you'd need someone to aid you (think armbands on small people, you won't leave them unsupervised.

The dangers In open water are great. Cold water shock (even in the summer). The edge can feel warm but get out into into deeper bits and it takes you breath away.

I don't know any proper paddlesports people who don't wear a buoyancy aid. It's also recommended to have a helmet when working with two bladed paddles (like the sup boards have) I'd have Jace in a life jacket over a b.a.
It’s not even a bloody buoyancy aid! It’s a decathlon cheapy special floatie ffs! It’s for the pool but those to saw water on it and imagined jobs a gooden!

37k must be an all new record low! Bets the blog will be super late to try and get ifam to force watch it again?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Even though I knew nothing bad happened to Esme, my heart was in my mouth watching her swim without a life jacket - the parents are too thick to realise that the situation in the water can change on a dime.

I met a diver once and he said to me ‘I’ve been a dive master for 15 years I spend more time in the water than out of it and I am still scared of open and sea water - you’d be stupid not tobe.’ You simply aren’t in control.

god I LOATHE THEM.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
If social blade is in any way correct, their income has reduced by about 25% in the last couple of months. They are still making money but it’s on a steady decline.

Anyone else waited patiently for their accounts? 🤣🤣🤣
Because on last years accounts they’d have never got that mortgage. She is 100% not declaring the baby and me money and I can’t believe they keep getting away with it.

Reactions: 35
I dont normally like to comment on weight but Sarah looks massive 🙈. She really needs to be checked out.

Reactions: 24
No words. Absolutely useless parents. Imagine if something happened? Would they care then or would it just be click bait?

Also here’s a quick poem I rustled up in the viewpoint of Chris-

My poor pregnant wife
Piling on the pounds
The camp is full of screeching sounds
Good old caravan
Respect to that G
Taking us over stormy sea
When the fam’s asleep
Just me on the bog
Till the dawn I edit the vlog
Accomplished bladder
Drone extraordinaire
My kids might drown but I just don’t care
Know I’m a free man
Ain’t done nothing wrong
Just enjoying ma trip to Loch Lamont

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The problem with a lot of these Youtubers is they don't seem to realise how much of an influence they have on their viewers.
Oh Creepy and Lazy know exactly how much influence they have....especially when they flog their rip-off merch and check their bank balance. They know alright.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
All this wild camping means they are emptying their caravan in lay-bys doesn’t it? 🤮
No words. Absolutely useless parents. Imagine if something happened? Would they care then or would it just be click bait?

Also here’s a quick poem I rustled up in the viewpoint of Chris-

My poor pregnant wife
Piling on the pounds
The camp is full of screeching sounds
Good old caravan
Respect to that G
Taking us over stormy sea
When the fam’s asleep
Just me on the bog
Till the dawn I edit the vlog
Accomplished bladder
Drone extraordinaire
My kids might drown but I just don’t care
Know I’m a free man
Ain’t done nothing wrong
Just enjoying ma trip to Loch Lamont
I always read bladder as in piss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
On another note whilst watching some clips on another YouTube channel, the idiots are using the wrong bloody ore! A paddle board ore is a single blade. I can’t cope with how cool they think they are but actually how stupid and pathetic they look

Reactions: 24
The way they’re pronouncing Lomond is making me cringe, they can’t bloody love Scotland that much 🤦‍♀️ On a more serious note, the girls in the loch that far out without life jackets was giving me the total fear. Any fellow Scots will know how many lives have tragically been lost in that loch, if any of those girls fell in and got into difficulty no one would have been with them in a safe amount of time. Absolute joke, the two of them have no parental instincts in them at all.

Reactions: 39
Even though I knew nothing bad happened to Esme, my heart was in my mouth watching her swim without a life jacket - the parents are too thick to realise that the situation in the water can change on a dime.

I met a diver once and he said to me ‘I’ve been a dive master for 15 years I spend more time in the water than out of it and I am still scared of open and sea water - you’d be stupid not tobe.’ You simply aren’t in control.

god I LOATHE THEM.
The views definitely are decreasing. Even with the new house and baby on the way they got 2.1 million less views this May than they did last May. For April, the views are down about 50% from last April. April is a birthday month for them so they should be getting far higher views, and it just shows how unpopular they're becoming. Even lockdown didn't help much.

April 2020 - 8, 418, 791
April 2021 - 4,149, 072
View decrease - 4, 269, 719

May 2020 - 6, 609, 895
May 2021 - 4, 473, 315
View Decrease - 2, 136, 580

• Wow
Reactions: 36
The views definitely are decreasing. Even with the new house and baby on the way they got 2.1 million less views this May than they did last May. For April, the views are down about 50% from last April. April is a birthday month for them so they should be getting far higher views, and it just shows how unpopular they're becoming. Even lockdown didn't help much.

April 2020 - 8, 418, 791
April 2021 - 4,149, 072
View decrease - 4, 269, 719

May 2020 - 6, 609, 895
May 2021 - 4, 473, 315
View Decrease - 2, 136, 580
Hang in there guys. Once this last batch of iFam see the light, they’re over. The end is in sight.

Reactions: 33
Hang in there guys. Once this last batch of iFam see the light, they’re over. The end is in sight.
It's funny looking at the TikTok comments on the Creepy Chris uploads because a lot are ex-ifam now 2 or 3 years older and cringing about liking them. I do believe the end is in sight as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.