Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DMK 99

So they on holiday
Creeps gone skate park? Left his pregnant wife and 4 kids at chavavan?
How old is this husband and father
I'm dumbfounded I relly am , and Sarah you are a cock only freaks and weirdos are you and your 16 yr emo husband
She has probably had another go about him forgetting to pack the table.

Reactions: 8

gobblegobble95

They’ve got a toilet in the caravan! Isn’t the whole point of those vans that you get the cooker, bathroom, sink etc?
They might as well have bought a van and thrown some mattresses in the back as they don’t use hardly anything.
They cook outside, use the communal showers and toilets and go and wash dishes etc communal.
If she was giving him Lactulose he would be shitting through the eye of a needle. I was constipated after having my youngest child. 7 days without going, took lactulose and about 2 hours later I had been. That stuff is the best and if she is giving him it, then he will be shitting.
See lactulose took 5 days to work for me - I was in the hospital recovering from surgery and even they were shocked at how long it took for it to work .

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
I don't know what things are like now in hospitals, but would Chris be able to stay with Sarah when she gives birth?

If he can, and they are on holiday and Sarah goes into labour, will they just leave Isabelle in charge of all the kids? Sarah could easily go in to labour early. What would they do with the chuldrun? Would he even find the nearest hospital? (I say near in the loosest sense as people have to travel miles to get to hospital in Cornwall). What would he do with the caravan? Dump it with the children in? Chris isn't going to miss out on filming the precious moments 🤢

It's one thing having Izzy babysit when there are adults in the house/garden to call on but another thing to leave her in charge by herself completely alone. She could have to watch them overnight etc if Sarah is in labour for a long time (though I'd imagine after that many it would just slide out). Isabelle seems sweet ("you only see 20 minutes of our day!!!!!") but doesn't seem to have any common sense or independence. I couldn't imagine leaving her in charge of Esme and Isla and especially not Jace for a prolonged period of time. Would she cope in an emergency?

Have they even thought of a plan for if Sarah goes into labour on holiday in a random place where they have no idea where to get medical help and nobody to call on to help then with childcare?
I think she may be booked in for C section, obviously there is still the fact she could go into labour before that but could be the reason they seem to be relaxed about it
They don't plan for anything so i very much doubt there is a plan

Kaci

Chatty Member
That looks like an accident waiting to happen.
Which means they'll have bought it.
Gotta get those click bait titles.

"Teen and baby thrown off unicorn"
Haha definitely would be there next buy better not give them ideas lol

• Haha

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
And "calculating" the number of protons and electrons from the elements on the periodic table is what my 13yr old learnt at the beginning of this year... there's no calculation involved unless you are given an element with a + or - charge (otherwise each element on the table has its number of protons written on it). In fact, there's no reason why Esme shouldn't be doing the chemistry basics. Sarah had absolutely no clue what Izzy was talking about - she just heard her say "I got 15/15" and Sarah was swooning... that doesn't help, Sarah!!! It's criminal to take your children out of school and then to just leave them to sink or swim - get a bloody tutor for them if you can't be bothered to deal with the situation you created!!
Taking the kids out of school
Who takes their kids on holiday then make them do school work? Bizarre!
people that read about themselves on Tattle !

LadyGarden

VIP Member
This is the site they are at there is no family bathrooms only baby changing room were you get a key ive been there meny times
As shown
I already posted a screenshot from their site plan stating they have a baby/toddler bathroom.

Maybe they've upgraded it since you last went.

1623004690064.png

Yes, but why did 9 year old Isla need to be in there as well. Surely she is capable of undressing herself in the caravan or going in the normal toilets with the other two girls. For some reason Sarah has started treating Isla like a small toddler again except this time round she's routinely ignored and belittled.
No idea. My point was purely that they weren't using the disabled facilities.

EDITED TO ADD: There were a few comments on here that Isla shouldn't be going to the toilets by herself at that age (when she got locked in the loo). We know Sarah reads here so maybe she was making a point to Tattle?

• Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
I'm waiting for omy gosh guys we found the perfect little cove just for us and turn out to be nudiest beech or lazy getting hump as mainly 75% off beaches are hilly or pay to park 🤣
Or be blown gale on lands end saying that light house still inhabited 🤣
Creepy would love that; he'd return early the next day and try to pull a poor unsuspecting young woman.

• Sick

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
The view numbers are currently abysmal. Why the hell have they not done “a day at the hairdresser” type vlog of Isabelle and Esme (I assume these are the main 2 characters that would be moneyspinners).
They might even find some new subscribers doing these sort of vlogs as it appeals to youngsters…… surely it’s a no brainier?
Miraculously, they'll do one in the next week or so.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

mogalie

They said in the vlog they were staying at a caravan and camping club one - according to the website there is 2!
There is Sennen and Tregurrian too, Sennen is around 2-3 miles from Lands End and next to the sea, that’s be my guess. 😩

nattis

VIP Member
I actually really hope I see them as I'm not afraid to have my say. (heavily filtered because of the kids)
They don't deserve to be in our beautiful county. And if they think they'll see all it has to offer in 7 days, like Creepy said. Then he is sadly mistaken. 7 weeks and they'd still not have explored it all.

I want to say they'll visit the Eden Project as that's a classic 'visit cornwall' destination but tickets are expensive and it's too educational for them.
More like 7 months, it's the not out of bed before noon and we watch Pretty woman cause we are on vacation Ingham we talk about.

Ang F

oh but Tattlers raised this question long ago and they thought oh that is an d idea.
I think they do, & it would tie in with the possibility they've already had the baby ( The new born baby cries in Wednesday's Vlog ) If they do read on here they would know a few of us are on to them, bringing family would mean they could keep the baby out of the vlog ( they're not filming as much as usual ) Staying in one place for the whole vlog & Sarah hasn't shown her bump at all in the last two days, she also has forgot to mention feeling 1 - Breathless. 2 - Faint. 3 - Low Blood Sugar. 4 - her swollen ankles. 5 - her inability to wear normal shoes. ! She's definitely acting different & even more lazy than usual. You never know, they're not that intelligent, but they are practised at being wily, secretive to suit themselves & covering things up. They frequently used to extend holidays when they knew the shit was hitting the fan back home. & the whole Laptop confiscation episode at the Airport in Australia, Chris was very good at thinking on his feet & squirming their way out of it.

YoYo

Chatty Member
Have they ever gifted a visit?
Could be worth a quick email warning them.
I want to say they'll visit the Eden Project as that's a classic 'visit cornwall' destination but tickets are expensive and it's too educational for them.

Chloe97xo

Oh so she’s always wanted to achieve a cheating n.once husband, to be a bad mother who doesn’t even wash her own children’s hair and fills them full of sugar, have a little boy poo himself on camera whilst she is chatting shit… yes Sarah I’m so jealous I haven’t achieved this, how will I cope with my sad pathetic life!
Nobody is jealous of her its actually hilarious, anyone can do YT if they put the mind to it
What where the vile messages?
On her IG story