Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Littlelubaby

I watched another YouTubers video for the first time. The Ingham’s had an encounter with these people but it didn’t go well. They are expecting a baby a little after Lazy’s meal ticket is birthed. They were so busy getting their house and businesses in order so they can have a (currently unspecified) spell of maternity/paternity leave to enjoy their newborn and family life. You’d think the ‘set for life Ingham’s would do likewise and take advantage of their ‘beautiful new country home’ and ‘beautiful large family’. 🐷 🐖 🐖’s might fly if they’ve had their Covid jabs
Who’s this? Or z&a?

Reactions: 6

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
I don't know what things are like now in hospitals, but would Chris be able to stay with Sarah when she gives birth?

If he can, and they are on holiday and Sarah goes into labour, will they just leave Isabelle in charge of all the kids? Sarah could easily go in to labour early. What would they do with the chuldrun? Would he even find the nearest hospital? (I say near in the loosest sense as people have to travel miles to get to hospital in Cornwall). What would he do with the caravan? Dump it with the children in? Chris isn't going to miss out on filming the precious moments 🤢

It's one thing having Izzy babysit when there are adults in the house/garden to call on but another thing to leave her in charge by herself completely alone. She could have to watch them overnight etc if Sarah is in labour for a long time (though I'd imagine after that many it would just slide out). Isabelle seems sweet ("you only see 20 minutes of our day!!!!!") but doesn't seem to have any common sense or independence. I couldn't imagine leaving her in charge of Esme and Isla and especially not Jace for a prolonged period of time. Would she cope in an emergency?

Have they even thought of a plan for if Sarah goes into labour on holiday in a random place where they have no idea where to get medical help and nobody to call on to help then with childcare?
I actually think Isabelle would manage fine. Not meaning that it's ok though..

nattis

VIP Member
I do understand why Lazy like theese chairs. It reminds her of those moviestars has on set with their name on it.
1622746428612.png

• Wow

babybelle

VIP Member
Hey Sarah 👋 just wondering how you would feel if some older man started texting Izzy asking her to meet him late at night on your caravan holiday and go swimming with him naked? Would you look back at her grooming and his attempt to get her naked with him as “boring” in a few years time????

No. Didn’t think so.
Vile, vile the pair of them. Hope it’s doesn’t happen to your precious girls Sarah. If it was my girls I would go to the ends of the earth to stop him doing it ever again, campaign/raise awareness etc. Think it would scar you for life like it has done to that disgusting predators victims 🤬

Also, Bournemouth here, sorry Cornwall but thank fuck for that 🥳
I'm Bournemouth too, hope they don't come here

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
If you take your children out of school so you can travel when you want, why take them away in the school holidays? Surely the whole point is to go when other kids are in school? I think Isla will be in school come September because there is no way lazy can deal with a toddler, a newborn plus Isla. Esme and Isabelle will stay off as they are the baby sitters, Esme will take Jace and Izzy will take Mila so creepy can clean and lazy can slob about as usual. If they are set for life as they like to keep reminding us all, hire a Nanny if you can't be arsed with your children, that's what normal set for life people do. I'm convinced someone lives with them because Chris said their new wardrobes were going to be delivered in a few days then they went to London, and now they are away again, someone has to be home to take delivery. Their house is always reasonably clean but I don't think Chris does it, I think they have a housekeeper who is the same person they employ to do tat and me whilst they are away, I think that person also lives in the part of the house they never show you because it "isn't finished" who buys a new build when it's unfinished????? We all know they lie all the time. The Radford's lied they never used to have a Nanny but Sophie then admitted they did. If they employed someone, they would have been showing that person off in the vlogs, plus neither of them would need to go to the office if they have someone running things for them.
I can see that
Anna Mather cracked on like she was dealing with three young children plus her ‘psychology stuff’ and Instagram account
It then turned out she has loads of help plus a nanny 🤨

Elle34

Chatty Member
I have to ask the Cornwall locals. These 'single track' roads the Minghams are talking about. Are they just narrow country roads. Single track roads to me, in rural Lake District, have grass growing down the middle 🤣🤣
Tiny narrow roads that can make u think why but be patient and you can breeze down if u don't meet a tractor and in a 4x4 and pumped up caravan 🤣

Mostyn

VIP Member
Is it possible it is GrannyLes and Hi Steve like someone asked yesterday. They are staying close and off camera but just in case Sarah goes into labour so they can babysit.
They don’t think that far ahead

Tin can

So is it just the camera angle or does the power extension under the Ingham’s canopy run over to that white car and other caravan? Do they have people with them?
I think its granny jane grandad steve hi to both of them hope your enjoying holiday with chris and sarah

This comment really rubbed me the wrong way honestly. There's other reasons people need to use a disabled toilet, not just disabilities that you can see. My friend uses them with her colostomy bag as there's more space and privacy. I use them for my insulin as they usually have bins for sharps disposals and more space for my painful feet. You wouldn't even know our disabilities and we've both had some rude people questioning us for not appearing disabled enough, just because you can't see a disability doesn't mean it's not valid.

Also it's completely demeaning to have to tell strangers what your disability is to see if they will judge it enough of a valid disability to use a facility and then to have to bring proof to use a toilet is just insulting.
Last week on one of there shopping blogs you could see car window sarah had print out that been laminate with strapped round fat neck that she can't wear face mask on it it was blue and white photo copy one

Didnt he have the red scooter bug thing last year?
Yes they did have red bike

I think they do, & it would tie in with the possibility they've already had the baby ( The new born baby cries in Wednesday's Vlog ) If they do read on here they would know a few of us are on to them, bringing family would mean they could keep the baby out of the vlog ( they're not filming as much as usual ) Staying in one place for the whole vlog & Sarah hasn't shown her bump at all in the last two days, she also has forgot to mention feeling 1 - Breathless. 2 - Faint. 3 - Low Blood Sugar. 4 - her swollen ankles. 5 - her inability to wear normal shoes. ! She's definitely acting different & even more lazy than usual. You never know, they're not that intelligent, but they are practised at being wily, secretive to suit themselves & covering things up. They frequently used to extend holidays when they knew the shit was hitting the fan back home. & the whole Laptop confiscation episode at the Airport in Australia, Chris was very good at thinking on his feet & squirming their way out of it.
Why was his laptop taken at airport in Australia

Last edited:

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Haha Lazy asking herself questions on her story, basically just addressing everything that’s discussed on here. What a bitter and twisted woman she is and what a fantastic holiday she must be having 🤣 answering all the issues that have been raised on here.
Ha ha.

• Haha