Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyGarden

VIP Member
There’s the burger complete with bacon and melting cheese. It’s definitely not that Vegan Sloppy Joe Burger. Once a liar, always a liar.
I can't actually see any bacon to be honest. The sloppy joe sauce could be confused with cheese.

This is the vegan burger from Premier Inn, the knobbly part at the top looks the same to me. I've had it 3 times and they've put the sauce on top twice rather than at the bottom.

1623011788586.png

1623012350981.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Scotblock

VIP Member
Few commenting about Jaces eyes. I absolutely don’t think they’ve got worse. People seem to comment when he hasn’t got his glasses on. But this is what’s going to happen…the eyes have gotten used to his glasses and they are doing their job. When he doesn’t have them on they can’t cope and the eye is more obvious as it has to work harder and it isn’t corrected enough yet. It’ll be a long time before it is…my daughters had super strength glasses since she was 4…to the point when her prescription was stronger than the ones actually given because they had to gradually ‘train’ her eyes. Her turned out eye also looked worse without the glasses (she has them on all the time) abs we had to do a lot of patching
My daughter was the same. I’m virtually blind in one eye but when I had a tiny bit of sight one of my lenses was a lot weaker to make the other eye work harder.

whatamess123

VIP Member
I’m a very lot behind on these lot as had my baby boy a couple weeks ago so have been in the newborn bubble, but rest assured that I have been putting into practice the parenting skills I’ve learned from Lazy.

My little boy was born slightly jaundiced like Jace so obviously I prioritised my sleep instead of waking up every couple of hours to feed him. And like Lazy, I’m also not too fussed about him hitting his birth weight again as want to keep him teeny tiny for as long as possible, so I’ll feed him after I make sure I get my 8 hours sleep.

Already thinking about starting baby led weaning in a few months, first two foods I have on my list for him to try out are Greggs pizza and a McDonalds McMuffin.
Congratulations on the birth of your new baby boy❤ My second (girl) was jaundiced .and feeding her more often (she was a great sleeper:) worked well for us.Hope your new little boy`s will soon disappear too .amd that otherwise all is going well for you both.Take care ,and enjoying catching up when you`re able.As you`ll have seen ,nothing`s changed with her lazyship and the mighty creeper.Thank heavens us mum`s on here have common sense and that strong maternal instinct for our precious children.xx

• Heart

Cocopops12

VIP Member
They were woohooing their way around kidz world play area near st Austell yesterday so no doubt tonight’s vlog will be full of footage of other children and ‘OMG POW we met soooo many sooper dooper ifam’ !!
Omg Par market is right up lazys street!

• Haha

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
Basically a stay at home order for anyone under the age of 39 😬

Is he really wearing that beanie all summer? It's so so grim and says everything you need to know about the insecure twerp
It certainly does

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
Why are they calling it a packed lunch and not a "picker nick"? When I was growing up a packed lunch was what I took to school and if we went to the seaside or to watch my father play cricket :)sleep:)or whatever, we took a picnic.
A picnic should be made from scratch, what they had was neither a picnic or a packed lunch 😊

Glennie

VIP Member
Omgeeeee guys, the flog might just be up on time tonight! Private video in plAylist pow wow :oops:🤩 shocked surprised...anywaaayyyy good evening TFam

cuttle90

Thought I’d go back and watch an old blog so picked Don’t Tell Mum from 2017. I was so shocked at the difference!!! The vlog was so much better presented and the first sentence Sarah was said was that she panicked because the girls couldn’t be late for school. In the next sentence they explained Esmes tutor was coming over in the evening! How ok earth could they change so dramatically in 4 years?!?

... but you can't buy class or morals unfortunately

• Heart

Elle34

Chatty Member
Any watch corrie
Think that dev daughter similar look to izzy mainly hair n glasses

Reactions: 9