Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hedgehog

Chatty Member
This baby is forever destined to be known as Mila :ROFLMAO: , even if they change her name to Liam/Mali/Alim/Ilma/Lima... the die has been cast by Flower Lady
I wonder if they won't do a baby name announcement and will just say her name when she's born now.

Reactions: 6

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Few commenting about Jaces eyes. I absolutely don’t think they’ve got worse. People seem to comment when he hasn’t got his glasses on. But this is what’s going to happen…the eyes have gotten used to his glasses and they are doing their job. When he doesn’t have them on they can’t cope and the eye is more obvious as it has to work harder and it isn’t corrected enough yet. It’ll be a long time before it is…my daughters had super strength glasses since she was 4…to the point when her prescription was stronger than the ones actually given because they had to gradually ‘train’ her eyes. Her turned out eye also looked worse without the glasses (she has them on all the time) abs we had to do a lot of patching
Thank you for the info. I said it looked worse but don't really know anything about vision problems. Good to be educated on it.

Lady Mary

Congratulations @Lady Mary edited slightly to change the swear word.
View attachment 601493

TLDR
- The name of Baby Bubs is now believed to be Mila. cue damage control from Lazy and the small business who gifted them her name art thing.
- The Inghams have now set off on the Great British roadtrip carpark tour, consisting of three legs. Standby breakdown services, standby.
- Creepy was doing an impression of the pigeon lady on home alone whilst scattering grass seeds in the garden. Good luck getting it to grow; there's n rain due in the next couple of weeks
- Creepy is still eye fucking himself in the viewfinder

Hi Steve. 👋 👋 Are you looking forward to welcoming baby Meeeeeeeeeellllllluuuuuhhhhhh into the family?

Let's get this (shit)show on the road(trip)
Ooh I am honoured thank you!

Mrs_sb

I don’t enjoy the name speculation generally 🙃 but one of my cousins has just had a baby girl and named her Nola....I’ve never heard this before, could be a contender?

Reactions: 5

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Nice close up of the veggie burgers! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sarah would rather continue to vlog, rather then help Jace with his scooter! I wonder what Chris thinks when he's editing the vlogs and sees stuff like that! Having to buy a screen to hide all their mess!😅😅😅
Didnt he have the red scooter bug thing last year?

Reactions: 5

Sunny side up

Why would you allow your toddler in the sea with his PRESCRIPTION glasses on? The salt water and sand are a perfect way to ruin them completely. He won't be able to tell you if the perspex is damaged.

A picnic should be made from scratch, what they had was neither a picnic or a packed lunch 😊
But didn't see them eat itnlol

Reactions: 4

LemonLife

VIP Member
Why would you allow your toddler in the sea with his PRESCRIPTION glasses on? The salt water and sand are a perfect way to ruin them completely. He won't be able to tell you if the perspex is damaged.]

Why would you allow your toddler in the sea with his PRESCRIPTION glasses on? The salt water and sand are a perfect way to ruin them completely. He won't be able to tell you if the perspex is damaged.

A picnic should be made from scratch, what they had was neither a picnic or a packed lunch 😊

I mean I’ve slid down a salt water filled water slide wearing my prescription glasses so that is just dramatic 😂 As long as they remain on your face then its no big deal!

Reactions: 4