Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Littlelubaby

Creepy so did not have a “vegan“ burger. Who the fuck is he trying to kid? He’s standing with a Premier Inn in the background just before they went in for their pub meal. Here’s the menu. That cheeseburger had a very lot of meat in it.
Not defending him at all (eww 😂) but didn’t he have the sloppy joe burger? Which is vegan!

Reactions: 3

nattis

VIP Member
Regarding the wire, we camp a lot, and a lot of sites have multiple electric hook ups from one box, which is situated between 2 or 3 pitches and you run your wire up to it. So it doesn't necessarily mean the neighbours are with them.

Most people run their wire in a way that keeps it away from where you're walking/cooking/playing, because most people have brains in their heads.
yes but the box was to the left of Minghams caravan. not from where this vire comes from.

I think they do, & it would tie in with the possibility they've already had the baby ( The new born baby cries in Wednesday's Vlog ) If they do read on here they would know a few of us are on to them, bringing family would mean they could keep the baby out of the vlog ( they're not filming as much as usual ) Staying in one place for the whole vlog & Sarah hasn't shown her bump at all in the last two days, she also has forgot to mention feeling 1 - Breathless. 2 - Faint. 3 - Low Blood Sugar. 4 - her swollen ankles. 5 - her inability to wear normal shoes. ! She's definitely acting different & even more lazy than usual. You never know, they're not that intelligent, but they are practised at being wily, secretive to suit themselves & covering things up. They frequently used to extend holidays when they knew the shit was hitting the fan back home. & the whole Laptop confiscation episode at the Airport in Australia, Chris was very good at thinking on his feet & squirming their way out of it.
Now we are stretching it a little. but never say never.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Octopies

Chatty Member
Its not just about previous births its about the mothers health which we know is appalling and much worse than it was with the other 4. A friend of mine has had 3 vaginal births but is booked in for a c section due to her age, obesity (although not much) and signs of pre eclampsia.
Of course there can be other factors. That’s why I said unless there are medical issues nobody knows about!

Nobody here really knows but those are my thoughts.

Reactions: 2