Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

garyowen7

As the Inghams are such big fans of fan'art' and edits, behold my own dedicated to Creepy's fashion choices.

On June 3rd, let's all get together and celebrate Creepy's Beanie Appreciation Day!

It had come to my attention that I couldn't remember the last vlog that Creeps wasn't wearing that sodding grey beanie. So, don't ask me why, I've gone back through every single vlog until they moved house (dated April 28th), and lo and behold - HE HAS WORN THAT BEANIE EVERY DAY THAT HE HAS APPEARED.

Not only that, but this shows just how limited his clothing collection actually is. I've added an AWOL note for any vlog he didn't appear (or at least didn't show what he was wearing), but as far back as I went, he's wearing that beanie in every single one. I 100% swear I haven't cheated (unlike Creepy). So, if anyone wants to carry on and see how far back we'd have to go before we have a vlog where the beanie doesn't appear, please be my guest. Now, I know there's a chance Creepy owns several pairs of grey beanie, but let's be honest...

Optimized-1.jpg

Optimized-2.jpg

3.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 93

Onceupatime

VIP Member
AC61D28C-4873-42E1-BB27-1F267D5F66B0.jpeg

Fuck me 🤦🏻‍♀️ This is someone who is home schooling her kids but has shocking spelling, grammar and general knowledge!!
i can’t believe they’re in Cornwall and creepy is at a skate park at they’re just sitting at the camp site......they may as well have just stayed in a random car park 🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
I had to laugh when she said they were 20 caravans and when they woke up they were 4 “they all left during the night!” 🤣
No they didn’t lazy, no-one would pack everything up and leave a campsite in the night, they left in the morning, when you were all still in your pit.
Proof again that you don’t get up till late.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

moimoi

VIP Member
I’m a very lot behind on these lot as had my baby boy a couple weeks ago so have been in the newborn bubble, but rest assured that I have been putting into practice the parenting skills I’ve learned from Lazy.

My little boy was born slightly jaundiced like Jace so obviously I prioritised my sleep instead of waking up every couple of hours to feed him. And like Lazy, I’m also not too fussed about him hitting his birth weight again as want to keep him teeny tiny for as long as possible, so I’ll feed him after I make sure I get my 8 hours sleep.

Already thinking about starting baby led weaning in a few months, first two foods I have on my list for him to try out are Greggs pizza and a McDonalds McMuffin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

SoManyLiars

I want this to be prominent, so I am suggesting it for a thread title - I want companies to see this when they research Sarah Ingham, who pretends she is a single mother to get freebies from hotels, entertainment venues, etc (hiding the fact that she is married to a groomer).
It isn't fancy, doesn't sound funny and doesn't rhyme, but it is the truth:

The Ingham Family #169 Vapid Sarah Ingham Supports Her Grooming Husband and Exploits Her Children for Youtube Views

• Heart
Reactions: 74

PeachyJam

I am - I waited while some cretin hogged the disabled toilet for over 20 mins in London Zoo -I needed do a very evasive procedure on a child -when she came out she said ‘oh sorry were you waiting’ I told her yes and why and she just said why shouldn’t she, she was busting - the troubled is as always -the company gave them the key!!! The worst trouble is...... they are not allowed to ask why or demand proof -so that sneaky lazy mare will use everything to her advantage!!!
This comment really rubbed me the wrong way honestly. There's other reasons people need to use a disabled toilet, not just disabilities that you can see. My friend uses them with her colostomy bag as there's more space and privacy. I use them for my insulin as they usually have bins for sharps disposals and more space for my painful feet. You wouldn't even know our disabilities and we've both had some rude people questioning us for not appearing disabled enough, just because you can't see a disability doesn't mean it's not valid.

Also it's completely demeaning to have to tell strangers what your disability is to see if they will judge it enough of a valid disability to use a facility and then to have to bring proof to use a toilet is just insulting.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Lady Mary edited slightly to change the swear word.
Screenshot 2021-06-03 162519.png

TLDR
- The name of Baby Bubs is now believed to be Mila. cue damage control from Lazy and the small business who gifted them her name art thing.
- The Inghams have now set off on the Great British roadtrip carpark tour, consisting of three legs. Standby breakdown services, standby.
- Creepy was doing an impression of the pigeon lady on home alone whilst scattering grass seeds in the garden. Good luck getting it to grow; there's n rain due in the next couple of weeks
- Creepy is still eye fucking himself in the viewfinder

Hi Steve. 👋 👋 Are you looking forward to welcoming baby Meeeeeeeeeellllllluuuuuhhhhhh into the family?

Let's get this (shit)show on the road(trip)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- Starting the vlog at 3pm. There is simply no point in pretending you are living your best lives, that you're hard workers, that you love travelling, when you laze about in bed all morning and then occasionally explore a beach just before sunset.

- Didn't they not want to be near the play area? And now they are near it?

- A big bulk of school work - maths, English, science and history. That's not a big bulk. Most regular days at both primary and secondary school consist of maths, English, science and at least 2-3 other subjects.

- Jace would probably be able to go to the toilet better if he had a decent diet and a decent routine. He's probably tired and bored because he's constantly left alone to play with electrical wires.

- You want Jace to stay asleep at 3pm for at least 40 more minutes? I like to call that "danger nap" time. But then again, my toddler goes to bed at a decent hour.

- Isla desperately trying to get attention.

- Safety conscious Jace saying no to holding Creepy's hand on a slippery rock.

- Ingham Family travels always consist of getting somewhere and then saying "it's getting a bit late in the day".

- How many days in a row has Lazy been wearing that jumper? Is she trying to catch up with Creepy with how many days in a row he's worn that skanky beanie?

- Notice how there is nobody else on the beach. Sunset is around 9-9:30 lately. Just bear that in mind.

- Jace's eye has definitely gotten worse since wearing the glasses.

- The way she speaks about her baby girl moving inside her stomach. The words she uses, the faces she pulls. She does not and will not love that child. It's so sad.

- Focusing so much on the camera that you don't realise you're making your child gag on an ice pop wrapper. Twat.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

Ayeyerda

Cornwall, we're so very sorry for your troubles at this difficult time.
Thoughts and prayers.

Love, Ireland (North & South)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
WARNING CORNWALL TATTLERS

Return to your homes urgently.

The Inghams will be getting themselves up and ready for the day, you only have a few hours left until they begin venturing out of the campsite for the day.

Please make sure to stay well away from any shops especially those bargain stores.

Beaches are also unsafe places especially later in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Redbreast

VIP Member
Hey Sarah 👋 just wondering how you would feel if some older man started texting Izzy asking her to meet him late at night on your caravan holiday and go swimming with him naked? Would you look back at her grooming and his attempt to get her naked with him as “boring” in a few years time????

No. Didn’t think so.
Vile, vile the pair of them. Hope it’s doesn’t happen to your precious girls Sarah. If it was my girls I would go to the ends of the earth to stop him doing it ever again, campaign/raise awareness etc. Think it would scar you for life like it has done to that disgusting predators victims 🤬

Also, Bournemouth here, sorry Cornwall but thank fuck for that 🥳

Last edited:
  • Heart

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
What kind of middle aged man slopes off on his own during a "family" holiday to sniff around a skate park where there are likely to only be kids and teens hanging out? He's repulsive. Why didn't he take Isla? Didn't she get some 'sick' blades last year?

garyowen7

View attachment 602112
Cooking on a plastic storage Wilko tub? Did the lid melt?
Christopher Malcolm and Sarah Louise! Great job teaching your offspring science and health and safety.
Those vegan meatballs are Lidl meatballs from the chilled section numb nuts.
Pretty sure this is it (copied from Google Image search) - and from what I can tell this brand doesn't do vegan or vegetarian meatballs - so I think we can safely say all of them are now eating meat again. We keep conveniently not seeing what's on Chris's plate in recent times. They've 100% given up, and probably had done a long time ago.

Untitled design.png

1622759710092.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- Hiking 😂 ok, we'll see...

- Why are you zooming in on someone else's camper van, whilst slagging it off, and not blurring out the license plate? Do you want people to show your license plate? No?

- They take school off when they're "travelling". So all the time then?

- Why not switch the beanie to one of those counterfeit "abidas" hats he bought on holiday one time? My head hurts from heat exhaustion just looking at that beanie in the warm weather.

- That's a walk down to the beach. Not a hike.

- Anyone else struggling to understand them all lately? They all seem to be mumbling constantly in the vlogs.

- Please can you treat Isabelle to a haircut on this trip? She deserves one and really needs one.

- Creepy filming strangers in bathing suits. How nobody has knocked him out when they've caught him filming their children, I do not know.

- That walk to the beach was treacherous? Really?

- So they've done no research into where they've gone and are going to leave again. What a waste of time.

- Are they really going to sit on the cafe benches and slate the cream tea?

- Another day of them moaning the whole vlog.

- Of course they only went to Lizard point for Instagram pictures. Again, please get Isabelle a haircut.

- They all need to cut out the sugar. All of them. That's all I'm going to say.

- Maybe Jace is worried his hair will blow off in the wind because he's seen his Dad's underneath that beanie.

- Oh look, the cafe is dog friendly. Oh wait, you abandoned your dog at home again. Least Sarah's alright to enter though 🤷🏼‍♀️

- Isabelle on babysitting duties in every vlog now.

- Lazy said they all got washed and ready for bed... Whilst having something on her face...

- Apparently they did 4 hours of school work on Saturday. You're fooling nobody.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64