The Ingham Family #168 arse of frog, missing dog - the perfect spell for a rubbish vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy's probably in a strop due to the Shrek vlog, he made it private, threw coffee up the wall and went off skating shagging. The vlog won't go up until he's back, they'll give the usual excuse of poor internet or rendering or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh so she’s always wanted to achieve a cheating n.once husband, to be a bad mother who doesn’t even wash her own children’s hair and fills them full of sugar, have a little boy poo himself on camera whilst she is chatting tit… yes Sarah I’m so jealous I haven’t achieved this, how will I cope with my sad pathetic life!
Nobody is jealous of her its actually hilarious, anyone can do YT if they put the mind to it
What where the vile messages?
On her IG story

Reactions: 7
Lazy, maybe you should go and knock on Creepy's hotel room door/the car window and tell him it's time to stop spreading his sti's because the vlog is now 2 hours late.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Anyone else think their vlogs could be from just a couple of days? So filming multiple vlogs in a day or two? Could be why Lazy wore the same jumper for a few vlogs. To get ahead so we don't know where they are? Or are they not that smart (don't answer that 😂)
I think that's really plausible and goes some way to explain why they are so boring...1 day of filming to be split over multipl'e days

Reactions: 14
Can anyone explain how they became popular and how they still have fans? The bits I've seen are utter drivel - who on earth finds Sir Noncealot, his chav wife and feral kids enjoyable to watch (in a non pisstake way?)
Love the sir Noncealot it was that name that 1st made me laugh and like this site

Reactions: 13
She loves threatening to out people!
Well all I can say is that she has very strange aims if she's got to where she wants to be in life: enabling and in a relationship with a sex offender, churning out kids then exploiting them for money, screwing up their future by getting them to copy out bitesize 2 hours a day, alone (if that), spending your life either sitting on your butt on a sofa talking into a camera or walking round a tat shop talking into a camera, having no life apart from playing to the YouTube audience of assorted schoolchildren, the vulnerable and the terminally stupid. Well done Sarah! If my kids ended up having this sort of life I would feel I'd failed

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hahaa he flew his drone got told off his a fcking melt !! It's a miltery zone no fly zone
And moaned about the beach and walk down not safe for Jason to sit down and uncomfortable for lazy
Really didn't research it

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I see now why she told the girls to only pack 2-3 outfits for the entire trip. They are just going to keep wearing the same clothes.

Isabelle is now just wearing those blue jeans - do we think the black ones walked away themselves after the London trip and are currently living wild in the fields of Beltoft?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.