The Ingham Family #168 arse of frog, missing dog - the perfect spell for a rubbish vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stuff she is saying in those screenshots is just her regurgitating what she has read in home ed groups on Facebook.

My children are primary aged and as someone above said you need to challenge them in order for them to progress.
I could send my children off upstairs each day with workbooks that I know they can complete without help but with things like maths, in order for them to progress they need to be shown how to get to the next level and then need supervising and guiding through any tricky parts, that’s how you pick up on where they might be going wrong on a question and help them to correct it.
Some children do pick things up very quickly, one of my children is very gifted in certain areas(trying to be vague!) and if I just gave them work for their age they could do it with no problem but they would be bored and so I challenge them by giving harder work in that area even if I have to make the resources myself. I want them to thrive and keep progressing, not just get by.
One of my other children can find certain things more difficult to grasp so we take it slower and ensure that they have plenty of practice and a good grasp of an area and are confident with it. By being present you can see exactly which part they are struggling with and can work through things with them.
This is why I don’t understand why they don’t sit with Isla and Esme, because no matter if a child finds their work easy or hard they need either pushing or guidance to keep them progressing.
At her age, Isabelle should be able to do some work independently but she still needs input too. I have no idea why they don’t have a tutor for her?
I asked Sarah on her questions why the children didn’t have a tutor, she decided not to answer that question !

Reactions: 32
Anyone else think their vlogs could be from just a couple of days? So filming multiple vlogs in a day or two? Could be why Lazy wore the same jumper for a few vlogs. To get ahead so we don't know where they are? Or are they not that smart (don't answer that 😂)

Reactions: 16
I honestly think that they don't go out until late is so there's less people around that recognise who they are. I'm sure Chris will have had things said to him in the street and the girls will hear it too. If you wait until it's late then less confrontation
Even if people don't recognise Creepy as Creepy, he's a greasy 40-ish-year-old bloke dressed like a 14-year-old boy circa 2004, carrying a bigass camera and that #OGIFAM backpack that most tween girls would be embarrassed to be seen with. I imagine the general public point and laugh on a fairly regular basis.

• Haha
Anyone else think their vlogs could be from just a couple of days? So filming multiple vlogs in a day or two? Could be why Lazy wore the same jumper for a few vlogs. To get ahead so we don't know where they are? Or are they not that smart (don't answer that 😂)
I honestly don't think they do enough in a day to fill more than one vlog!

Reactions: 16
Even if people don't recognise Creepy as Creepy, he's a greasy 40-ish-year-old bloke dressed like a 14-year-old boy circa 2004, carrying a bigass camera and that #OGIFAM backpack that most tween girls would be embarrassed to be seen with. I imagine the general public point and laugh on a fairly regular basis.

I was thinking of the G7 summit. There's going to be heavy security in the area, they must be scoping it out now. Then you have a sweaty man giving off a strange vibe with overly dyed hair, carrying a backpack and wearing a woolly hat at a holiday destination in summer.

Creepy getting body slammed on camera by Biden's Secret Service could have them going viral again, or at least another article in The Sun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Nah they're just skanks that don't change their clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can't fit Prinny in their car, but can fit Malc's size 7 skates. Priorities.

Ps Lazy, he's probably shagging someone right now, (with his beanie and socks on, naturally) not "skating".
I'm glad they didn't take Prinny and hope they leave her at Jane and Steve's all summer. For all their faults; they seem to be good dog owners and Prinny usually seems happy after a stay with them. It's better than being poked and screeched at by Jace for weeks on end.

• Heart
Hi Lazy, do we have to wait for Creepy to finish shagging the ifam come home from skating until the vlog is uploaded?

Also, please feel free to let us know exactly what you've achieved in your life? I'm not sure newspaper articles about your grooming husband or your bizarre and dangerous parenting count.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She loves threatening to out people!
Oh so she’s always wanted to achieve a cheating n.once husband, to be a bad mother who doesn’t even wash her own children’s hair and fills them full of sugar, have a little boy poo himself on camera whilst she is chatting tit… yes Sarah I’m so jealous I haven’t achieved this, how will I cope with my sad pathetic life!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Can anyone explain how they became popular and how they still have fans? The bits I've seen are utter drivel - who on earth finds Sir Noncealot, his chav wife and feral kids enjoyable to watch (in a non pisstake way?)

Reactions: 33
I wouldn't say I have achieved everything I want to do in life, I'm only 35 so it would be a bit boring if I had nothing else left I wanted to do or aim for. I am happy with what we've achieved so far though, both personally and as a couple/family. The best part is knowing that I haven't had to make my children suffer to make any money and I'm not just with my husband because I can't be bothered to do anything for myself. If we decide to have another child it will be because we really want to, not just because we want some quick money from a birth vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh so she’s always wanted to achieve a cheating n.once husband, to be a bad mother who doesn’t even wash her own children’s hair and fills them full of sugar, have a little boy poo himself on camera whilst she is chatting tit… yes Sarah I’m so jealous I haven’t achieved this, how will I cope with my sad pathetic life!
Nobody is jealous of her its actually hilarious, anyone can do YT if they put the mind to it 🤣🤍

Reactions: 24
Vlogs late again come on one job to do and they can’t do that
It’s every time the views are shite. They’ve got 53k on yesterday’s and the day befores, they’ll string it out in the hope people give in and watch them.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.