The Ingham Family #168 arse of frog, missing dog - the perfect spell for a rubbish vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing how little help the girls have needed with their school work whilst she scrolls through Tattle and Instagram.
It's amazing that she did nothing but complain all winter how terrible life was that she couldn't go on holiday.

Goes on holiday and all they have done in soft play, cinema and sit in a field whilst she uses instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The stuff she is saying in those screenshots is just her regurgitating what she has read in home ed groups on Facebook.

My children are primary aged and as someone above said you need to challenge them in order for them to progress.
I could send my children off upstairs each day with workbooks that I know they can complete without help but with things like maths, in order for them to progress they need to be shown how to get to the next level and then need supervising and guiding through any tricky parts, that’s how you pick up on where they might be going wrong on a question and help them to correct it.
Some children do pick things up very quickly, one of my children is very gifted in certain areas(trying to be vague!) and if I just gave them work for their age they could do it with no problem but they would be bored and so I challenge them by giving harder work in that area even if I have to make the resources myself. I want them to thrive and keep progressing, not just get by.
One of my other children can find certain things more difficult to grasp so we take it slower and ensure that they have plenty of practice and a good grasp of an area and are confident with it. By being present you can see exactly which part they are struggling with and can work through things with them.
This is why I don’t understand why they don’t sit with Isla and Esme, because no matter if a child finds their work easy or hard they need either pushing or guidance to keep them progressing.
At her age, Isabelle should be able to do some work independently but she still needs input too. I have no idea why they don’t have a tutor for her?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Jusg watched the vlogs. Chris saying he's not been on camera today because he forgot to shave! Yeah more like dye your eyebrows you freakazoid of a father. Having 4 kids with that is not an achievement. In fact its the opposite. Who in their right mind would....🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 29
So if Jace is apparently fully potty trained did Sarah just allow him to tit himself the other day when he cried out poo poo coming now while she shoved him away and told him to wait? Mother of the year!

Another observation I've made is how Sarah gets so fucked off if Chris doesn't congratulate her for another week of pregnancy. Surely that's not even a thing? I've had 2 children and would think something wasn't right if my husband said happy how ever many weeks. They really are a strange pair

Reactions: 51
So if Jace is apparently fully potty trained did Sarah just allow him to tit himself the other day when he cried out poo poo coming now while she shoved him away and told him to wait? Mother of the year!

Another observation I've made is how Sarah gets so fucked off if Chris doesn't congratulate her for another week of pregnancy. Surely that's not even a thing? I've had 2 children and would think something wasn't right if my husband said happy how ever many weeks. They really are a strange pair
Yes I thought that, have never heard anyone expect congratulations every week of the pregnancy. It was only really in my first that I followed closely what week I was, after that life gets busier and weeks pass by where nothing pregnancy related happens!

Reactions: 20
Yes I thought that, have never heard anyone expect congratulations every week of the pregnancy. It was only really in my first that I followed closely what week I was, after that life gets busier and weeks pass by where nothing pregnancy related happens!
I barely kept track of what week i was on, never mind my other half 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The stuff she is saying in those screenshots is just her regurgitating what she has read in home ed groups on Facebook.

My children are primary aged and as someone above said you need to challenge them in order for them to progress.
I could send my children off upstairs each day with workbooks that I know they can complete without help but with things like maths, in order for them to progress they need to be shown how to get to the next level and then need supervising and guiding through any tricky parts, that’s how you pick up on where they might be going wrong on a question and help them to correct it.
Some children do pick things up very quickly, one of my children is very gifted in certain areas(trying to be vague!) and if I just gave them work for their age they could do it with no problem but they would be bored and so I challenge them by giving harder work in that area even if I have to make the resources myself. I want them to thrive and keep progressing, not just get by.
One of my other children can find certain things more difficult to grasp so we take it slower and ensure that they have plenty of practice and a good grasp of an area and are confident with it. By being present you can see exactly which part they are struggling with and can work through things with them.
This is why I don’t understand why they don’t sit with Isla and Esme, because no matter if a child finds their work easy or hard they need either pushing or guidance to keep them progressing.
At her age, Isabelle should be able to do some work independently but she still needs input too. I have no idea why they don’t have a tutor for her?
Oh yes agreed for chemistry in school a lot is hands on with experiments and field trips where you can see science in action it’s not all about workbooks it’s about writing the results of what you have learned first hand, that’s why most science based topics are taught in a lab.
Can you do experiments at home sure but I have seen no evidence of hands on learning from them.
The same with books at Isla’s age you usually have a class book and pupils take a turn reading aloud and there is a project or art to correspond with the book. I couldn’t agree more they are not the type to home school they make minimum effort.

I think she is due end of July, you’re right this pregnancy really seems to have dragged on 😂 x
I hope she isn’t gonna be dragging her newborn daughter around Europe in a pandemic 😷

Reactions: 14
Haha Lazy asking herself questions on her story, basically just addressing everything that’s discussed on here. What a bitter and twisted woman she is and what a fantastic holiday she must be having 🤣 answering all the issues that have been raised on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
"some people are disgusting and should be outted (top quality spelling Lazy)"
Yes like your creep of a husband.

You can sit smiling knowing you have achieved all you wanted, what is that, having soon to be 4 children with a groomer, sitting on sofas all day long and a pretty serious shopping addiction. Good one Lazy, I am so jealous.

Another wasted day going out after 4pm because they are too lazy to go out earlier or are avoiding normal people.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I honestly think that they don't go out until late is so there's less people around that recognise who they are. I'm sure Chris will have had things said to him in the street and the girls will hear it too. If you wait until it's late then less confrontation

Reactions: 47
"some people are disgusting and should be outted (top quality spelling Lazy)"
Yes like your creep of a husband.

You can sit smiling knowing you have achieved all you wanted, what is that, having soon to be 4 children with a groomer, sitting on sofas all day long and a pretty serious shopping addiction. Good one Lazy, I am so jealous.

Another wasted day going out after 4pm because they are too lazy to go out earlier or are avoiding normal people.
Bitter very very bitter haha accomplished what a ban from Orlando because of dropped towels and skinny dipping perv antics
Round of applause everyone 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Haha Lazy asking herself questions on her story, basically just addressing everything that’s discussed on here. What a bitter and twisted woman she is and what a fantastic holiday she must be having 🤣 answering all the issues that have been raised on here.
Ha ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lazy seems to be doing a lot on Instagram today, does that mean they are having a day off vlogging today or is it going to be a very short vlog of them in the playground plus her doing baby names she won't be using. I wonder if Mila will be one of them!

Reactions: 26
So tomorrow’s vlog won’t be much will it! Play park at the campsite whilst hubby goes off to “skate”..ever get the feeling they can’t be bothered anymore? I certainly would by now, having to show my life daily to everyone. No one’s life is that interesting to watch..why don’t they do 2-3 a week. It would honestly make much more sense, but they don’t have any!

Reactions: 23
I barely kept track of what week i was on, never mind my other half 😂
I don't even think my husband could tell you what the human gestation period is in weeks... and we have 2 children.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can't fit Prinny in their car, but can fit Malc's size 7 skates. Priorities.

Ps Lazy, he's probably shagging someone right now, (with his beanie and socks on, naturally) not "skating".

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.