The Ingham Family #168 arse of frog, missing dog - the perfect spell for a rubbish vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isabelle feels she gets more done because it is quicker to sit and copy text/pictures from a website than gain any understanding from class discussions, group work, listening to a teacher explain certain things. She probably wouldn't get through 4 pages of written work in one lesson, but she would probably have better understanding and learn other important skills along side the lesson content.

If they genuinely thought Esme would benefit from a less traditional style of education, then maybe they should have just tried her out of school and left the other two to carry on as they were. This would also mean that she could actually have 1 on 1 attention from one parent at all times of her school work. Instead she's left to it much as the others are. She does seem to enjoy it most, but who wouldn't when the alternative was go to school and struggle.

Isla might get on with whatever is set, but from what we've seen she is bored with life and any work shown has been below the level she should be at. She shouldn't be able to just get on with whatever is set with no explanation or help, because that means she isn't being challenged at all and therefore is likely just staying at the level she was over a year ago. She has books that are usually done in year 1 or 2, her book reports consist of a couple of sentences and it is obvious she is missing out on social interactions.

It's been almost a year of homeschooling and they have yet to do any kind of practical work. No educational visits to tie in with anything they are actually learning about. Most people cover more educational activities with their children during free time as well as have them attend school, it's called parenting and can also be quite fun for everyone involved.

Reactions: 39
I watched another YouTubers video for the first time. The Ingham’s had an encounter with these people but it didn’t go well. They are expecting a baby a little after Lazy’s meal ticket is birthed. They were so busy getting their house and businesses in order so they can have a (currently unspecified) spell of maternity/paternity leave to enjoy their newborn and family life. You’d think the ‘set for life Ingham’s would do likewise and take advantage of their ‘beautiful new country home’ and ‘beautiful large family’. 🐷 🐖 🐖’s might fly if they’ve had their Covid jabs
Who’s this? Or z&a?

Reactions: 6
Noncey Nora is at the skate park on his own 😑 didn’t think he’d have the balls…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The spelling mistakes in the school comment 🤦‍♀️ send the kids back to school

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Them kids are going to blow everyone away with their amaaazing results when they sit their GCSE’s with their peers, right Sarah?😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Isn't it a coincidence that 2 days ago creepy finds a premier inn and today he is off "skating" on his own :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Isn't it a coincidence that 2 days ago creepy finds a premier inn and today he is off "skating" on his own :unsure:
🤭 bet he bumped in to an ifam at the range the other day. Creep moves quick.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So they on holiday
Creeps gone skate park? Left his pregnant wife and 4 kids at chavavan?
How old is this husband and father
I'm dumbfounded I relly am , and Sarah you are a cock only freaks and weirdos are you and your 16 yr emo husband

Reactions: 33
"I know this isn't what you are asking but I'm going to use this to answer everyone on tattle"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So they on holiday
Creeps gone skate park? Left his pregnant wife and 4 kids at chavavan?
How old is this husband and father
I'm dumbfounded I relly am , and Sarah you are a cock only freaks and weirdos are you and your 16 yr emo husband
She has probably had another go about him forgetting to pack the table.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.