The Ingham Family #168 arse of frog, missing dog - the perfect spell for a rubbish vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now all I can think of is I want a vegan BURGAH for my tea! AND if I WANT a vegan burgah for ma team, I will HAVE a vegan burgah for ma tea!

Any self respecting badger with a Tattle account would be straight to a mirror to check out its butt and PRAYING it didn't look as rough as Christopher Malcolm's face.
54417096-9CDC-4F9E-9BAF-F035A66BEDE1.jpeg

Just to let you know ginger badgers are native to the UK. I suspect their backsides are a great improvement on Creepy’s face or indeed his rear end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I watched another YouTubers video for the first time. The Ingham’s had an encounter with these people but it didn’t go well. They are expecting a baby a little after Lazy’s meal ticket is birthed. They were so busy getting their house and businesses in order so they can have a (currently unspecified) spell of maternity/paternity leave to enjoy their newborn and family life. You’d think the ‘set for life Ingham’s would do likewise and take advantage of their ‘beautiful new country home’ and ‘beautiful large family’. 🐷 🐖 🐖’s might fly if they’ve had their Covid jabs
Mila Ticket 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Its not just about previous births its about the mothers health which we know is appalling and much worse than it was with the other 4. A friend of mine has had 3 vaginal births but is booked in for a c section due to her age, obesity (although not much) and signs of pre eclampsia.
Of course there can be other factors. That’s why I said unless there are medical issues nobody knows about!

Nobody here really knows but those are my thoughts.

Reactions: 2
AC61D28C-4873-42E1-BB27-1F267D5F66B0.jpeg

duck me 🤦🏻‍♀️ This is someone who is home schooling her kids but has shocking spelling, grammar and general knowledge!!
i can’t believe they’re in Cornwall and creepy is at a skate park at they’re just sitting at the camp site......they may as well have just stayed in a random car park 🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
I agree my 9 year old youngest actually learnt more at home than at school.....cause I was bleeping TEACHING her 9-3pm ....twit! 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 41
I agree my 9 year old youngest actually learnt more at home than at school.....cause I was bleeping TEACHING her 9-3pm ....twit! 🤦‍♀️
Any child will learn more if your sat 1 on 1 with them like im guessing most of us were doing in lockdown. Sarah just leaves them to get on with it, thats not that same thing. I bet if they were tested she would see not much learning has taken place.

Reactions: 29
Is Chris going to skate park his latest excuse rather than Chris is at the office as he was busted 🤭🤭🤭🤭😳

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ask you a question....OK
Do you think your husbands a pedalo and do you really believe he's spending the afternoon at a skate park?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Dont know who the hell she thinks she is any one would think she can't walk down the street without being snapped lol. No lazy people only provide the correct info to protect the kids that are staying on the campsites because you can't even protect your own. Running about after freebies is what your know for but you can't even get that now. It's actually sad and pathetic

Reactions: 18
It's weird - she doesn't get that those of us on this forum want to AVOID them. The only people 'stalking' them are IFAM. It's them that post in the comments "omg I live in Cornwall tell me where you're staying so I can meet you" 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 35
Hello, long time lurker here! I dip in and out of this thread(I will not give them a view).
I live not a million miles away from their old house and I also home educate my kids, I can’t tell you how relieved I was when they moved away because I was dreading ever having them attend any of the local activities for home educated children(and in Bradford and Leeds there is plenty going on). Obviously I needn’t have worried as they clearly have no intention of taking them to groups or on trips, probably because many home educators wouldn’t want their children filmed and on their vlogs or maybe they are worried someone might know all about his pervy ways.
Actual home education looks nothing like this family portray, it can be anything from no structure at all to a full on formal timetabled education or anything inbetween the two but I have never known anyone to home educate by just giving the kids work to do alone in their bedroom. The very fact that they have taken work to do on holiday shows they have no clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 607007

Who on earth would want to stalk their tour de car park anyway? 😂
‘Too many freaks stalking our every move making it unsafe to share anything’
That’s not a very nice way to speak about your iFam.
Or do you not remember those people filming you through the railings of your hotel? Or recognising the girls dance school from their uniforms and showing up while you were there (because you used to rhyme off the girls timetable any chance you got).

I guess stalking is fine as long as the stalkers bring presents....

Reactions: 44
So, the girls are starting school at 1- presumably after lunch and they leave the campsite at 3 ish. Don’t think enough learning is going on 🤔

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.