The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The £10 option they showed in the vlog looked so measly didn’t it. Especially when you compare it to the 8 things in The Works box, and better things too. About half their items are cheap fillers that no one would actually buy, and I mean VERY cheap, like 5p!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The £10 option they showed in the vlog looked so measly didn’t it. Especially when you compare it to the 8 things in The Works box, and better things too. About half their items are cheap fillers that no one would actually buy, and I mean VERY cheap, like 5p!!
And add on £4.50 postage, it is nothing more than a scam!

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I thought fidgets and me was Esme and Isla's thing. Why can't lazy shut up and let them explain it?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Looking at the star ratings for ones sold from The Works, I assume the Ifam and hopefully their parents are going to be very underwhelmed.

Ingham's products looks like the things you get in kids' party bags as a cheap filler

Screenshot 2021-05-12 18.29.03.png

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Mega box... What an absolute joke. I wonder what the mark up will be on the cost of postage too. Scumbags.

Reactions: 22
I thought this, who pays £700k for a house and doesn't look at the surrounding area first? Especially when moving to a new area where it's not like they were already somewhat familiar with it. Just to let you know Sarah most of us did a google maps walk around there before you moved and there's nothing there.

I know it's hardly the middle of nowhere (easy access to the motorway at least) but for all the lack of facilities it might as well be. I have always lived in/near a large city as have they and to go from having everything within easy walking distance, multiple buses/trains to get around if needed (especially as a teen), multiple playgrounds within walking distance to take the kids to, it's difficult to see what it has to offer. It would be more understandable if it was rural but the perfect picturesque village with cottages, a village green and lovely country pub but it seems to have the worst of everything. Main road and motorways but nothing else to do.
You’ve just reminded me why I have an old cottage in a rural village with two castles and a museum close by. My kids are grown up now but enjoyed their childhood and learned a lot from their surroundings.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yep, If you just look at the picture you think you are getting the lot, infact I thought, why would I want 5 of the same fidget, then read description and you only get 5, disgusting the way they are ripping of people
That’s what I’d think - you’re getting the whole lot in the picture? Is that not what they’re giving? Surely that’s misrepresentation?

Reactions: 18
Its so bad
5 toys for the £15 pack
10 toys for the mega pack £20
5 for the £10 pack!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
'Fidgets and Me by Esme and Isla Ingham, for your safety, every single item has been vigorously used and touched by the girls, prior to selling and dispatch'! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Lazy is sitting and doing reading practice with her nine year old, her almost twelve year old AND her fifteen year old?

Is she stupid?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
That’s what I’d think - you’re getting the whole lot in the picture? Is that not what they’re giving? Surely that’s misrepresentation?
They should have posted a pic with the actual amount of toys you get in the box with a **this is what a box could look like

Reactions: 16
Tonight’s vlog... Sarah attempting to discuss gender equality whilst saying a boy doesn’t want a pink fidget or a butterfly one... but then backtracking as she doesn’t want to piss anyone off and put them off buying her Ali express junk...

I just can’t cope with this women. She is beyond thick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
My thoughts:

- Another flattering thumbnail of Isabelle.

- Wait, she sat and did reading with Isabelle? She's nearly 16...

- Let's break down the fidget situation...

Giant fidget popper thing: £1.76
Infinity cube: 38p
The weird squishy animals: 7p
Simple dimple: 21p
Mini pop it: 30p
Monkey noodles: 5p
The snapper thing: 50p
Zipper: 6p
Fidget spinner: 68p
Marble fidget: 9p
Wacky Track: 13p
Pop it: 40p

Total of all potential Fidgets added together: £4.63

5 fidget toys in the £10 and £15 pack. 6 in the £20 pack. Plus postage. I'll leave you all to do the maths on the potential profit.

- Electrician having trouble finding their house. Should have just asked Tattle.

- Hope you told the girls to be careful of the pylons whilst out on the field.

- Who wants to buy overpriced fidget toys when the girls have touched and played with every single one?

- £10 plus postage for this, which cost them 56p. Sounds legit.

Screenshot_20210512_182845.jpg

- £15 plus postage for this, which cost them £1.17.

Screenshot_20210512_184202.jpg

- £15 plus postage for this, which cost them £1.69

Screenshot_20210512_184411.jpg

- Notice how it's Lazy photographing them, and Isla's buggered off because she's bored already. Stop using your kids to get vulnerable folk to buy your Chinese tat.

- They put the TV on for Jace to go to bed...

- I want to see their electricity bill.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I can't believe they sold out within minutes. This is wrong on so many levels. First of all, poor ifam are being actively scammed. Half of them must have bought those cheap fidgets with the good intention of helping two little girls but in reality they have just filled pockets of two extremely lazy and greedy parents who use their children for selfish monetary gains.

Then the fact that this is teaching Isla and Esmé that they can sell any old tat and make money. They both won't realize it is only because they are YouTube famous and in real world they could not have sold more than 5. It is very clear that their education has taken a backseat now and now it will be pushed back further.

So many small businesses have suffered this year and it is so unfair for those people who work hard to build their businesses to see a chavy Lazy woman making money by selling tat at unreasonable prices.

Lastly I truly feel sorry for the parents of young ifam. Imagine your kid wanting to spend your hard earned money on those stupid fidgets. I hope this opens eyes of at least some of those parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Shopping spree incoming. We've all seen Sarah shop until she drops a day after a new launch

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.