The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's because you're obviously sensible, whereas they're idiots.

Lies!!! You're just a hater! He's sooooper safety conscious and wouldn't go anywhere near stairs on his own you foo'!!!!

It'll be either that he shaves, or his ginger leg hair is fair and barely noticeable.
Shame his eyebrow game gives him away isn't it 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Agree. The whole family who were involved in brand Ingham, including Jane, Steve, Dave, Sarah etc. knew what Chris was like from past behaviour but all thought it was acceptable to support him whilst he built up his little grooming empire, giving him access to adoring teen girls. They're all wrong'uns

Never forget the sense of unease when he walked into the crowd of girls at the Arndale centre in Manchester - it was sick.
Look at the whole entire family.
Chris pervert

Sarah compulsive liar

Sarahs brother another pervert who she’s supported and stood by

granny jane, her sister and her sisters bloke, all bullied and trolled the victims of Chris.

Sarah and Chris would be living on a council estate with Chris on minimum wage if it wasn’t for YouTube (nothing wrong with that, but the two of them go on like they’ve worked hard to earn what they have) when in reality they’ve sold their kids privacy. Well done you pair of pricks. Problem is, those kids aren’t going to be around for ever funding that lifestyle.

Sarah is literally trying to morph Jace into Stacey Solomon’s son Rex! It’s so obvious 😂 the chalk board wall the same, the playroom, Jace’s clothes, his long hair in a pony tail! Get over yourself love
Same way she’s trying to morph isabelle into her, because she’s fucked up her own life so now wants to ruin her daughters

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Look at the whole entire family.
Chris pervert

Sarah compulsive liar

Sarahs brother another pervert who she’s supported and stood by

granny jane, her sister and her sisters bloke, all bullied and trolled the victims of Chris.

Sarah and Chris would be living on a council estate with Chris on minimum wage if it wasn’t for YouTube (nothing wrong with that, but the two of them go on like they’ve worked hard to earn what they have) when in reality they’ve sold their kids privacy. Well done you pair of pricks. Problem is, those kids aren’t going to be around for ever funding that lifestyle.

Same way she’s trying to morph isabelle into her, because she’s fucked up her own life so now wants to ruin her daughters
That’s why I think Sarah will be the new Radford family- these children will grow up and hopefully move onto better things in the real world away from you tube. Sarah will have the brood of children that come after to ensure their lifestyle continues.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Re: Vulnerable fans’ excitement over Ingham fidgets.

Judging by the way the majority fawned over the house, often adding they could only dream of owning a home, one can deduce that these are not wealthy folks with a large amount of disposable income. And yet, they simply cannot wait to hand over what little they have to the Inghams. One goes so far as to say they are happy that the girls are getting the money. Read again: The girls are getting it. As if they are short of anything and are making some kind of ‘pocket money’. That’s the level of bullshit brainwashing that these folks are susceptible to.
Sarah is teaching her children to lie, cheat and not give a tit about the world we all live in. When it comes to taking advantage, no one is off limits, especially not the most mentally challenged of their fans.

And there it is - all under her Bullshit & Me ‘business’.
So dumb how Sarah refers to these pieces of junk as ‘bad boys’. The combined vocabulary of that entire family would fit on the back of a postage stamp.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Judging by the way the majority fawned over the house, often adding they could only dream of owning a home, one can deduce that these are not wealthy folks with a large amount of disposable income. And yet, they simply cannot wait to hand over what little they have to the Inghams. One goes so far as to say they are happy that the girls are getting the money. Read again: The girls are getting it. As if they are short of anything and are making some kind of ‘pocket money’. That’s the level of bullshit brainwashing that these folks are susceptible to.
Sarah is teaching her children to lie, cheat and not give a tit about the world we all live in. When it comes to taking advantage, no one is off limits, especially not the most mentally challenged of their fans.

Not entirely sure I would trust Sarah’s impressment levels when it comes down to size.... and as for ‘bad boy’ - Crispy is no bad boy, he’s a cheating pervert (who has issues with measuring things- no wonder all the furniture is too small in the house, it is because he has been telling Sarah 6cm is actually 6inches! “

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Have they been for a walk round their village yet? She said on the vlog the other night that they were going to have a walk round and try and find a park or somewhere for Jace.
It sounds like they’ve just been to Tesco’s while creepy fixed a floorboard (there does seem to be a very lot of fixing needed to be done to the new house).
You’d have thought by now the girls would have wanted a little venture out, and a walk round to get their bearings and see what’s about, I’m sure ifam would like to a little tour round the area (they don’t have to show any street names, even though everyone and their dog knows where it is now thanks to lazy and her boasting) rather than Creepy do some d.I.y/cleaning, and Sarah going shopping for the umpteenth time 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24

So dumb how Sarah refers to these pieces of junk as ‘bad boys’. The combined vocabulary of that entire family would fit on the back of a postage stamp.
Jeez what is the mental age of these people?. Actual adults queueing up to buy this overpriced junk and fawn over this ghastly woman.

That’s why I think Sarah will be the new Radford family- these children will grow up and hopefully move onto better things in the real world away from you tube. Sarah will have the brood of children that come after to ensure their lifestyle continues.
Unlike the radfords, sarah didn’t start when she was 13 though so doesn’t have time on her side.

more likely she’ll try and get isabelle to have one so she can milk the grandkid too for the content

As if the girls are seeing a Penny of this.

Have they been for a walk round their village yet? She said on the vlog the other night that they were going to have a walk round and try and find a park or somewhere for Jace.
It sounds like they’ve just been to Tesco’s while creepy fixed a floorboard (there does seem to be a very lot of fixing needed to be done to the new house).
You’d have thought by now the girls would have wanted a little venture out, and a walk round to get their bearings and see what’s about, I’m sure ifam would like to a little tour round the area (they don’t have to show any street names, even though everyone and their dog knows where it is now thanks to lazy and her boasting) rather than Creepy do some d.I.y/cleaning, and Sarah going shopping for the umpteenth time 🤷🏻‍♀️
The floor board thing is bizarre. Didn’t want to add too much to the snagging list?! That’s literally what snagging lists are for, you’ve paid for a new house, yes mistakes happen or things break. The point of having the snagging list is so the builders can come back and fix it

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t mind long hair but you would think with 3 girls you’d want your little boy to look like a little boy 😱
Thats exactly what I would of thought after 3 girls and you get a boy but you let him have long hair put it in a ponytail and sometimes he has what looks like girls clothes on you would think they could not afford proper clothes for the kids. Certainly back when they started the girls were so much better looked after and always went to school etc. after school clubs and swimming dancing etc. but now they live in a £700,000 house or so they say - they do nothing but buy cheap clothes and minimum schooling at home as they can't be bothered taking the time to do school work

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Absolutely - just like Isabelle doesn't eat chocolate, they are not a tracksuit family, they got glowing school reports from the Local Authority, the wankets are all Sarah's own design, Jason is the most saftey concious 2 year old on the planet....... do I need to go on?
yes you do... the floors are real marble

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t mind long hair but you would think with 3 girls you’d want your little boy to look like a little boy 😱
Not necessarily, but at least get it trimmed and shaped and stop with the top pony that looks ridiculous

Jeez what is the mental age of these people?. Actual adults queueing up to buy this overpriced junk and fawn over this ghastly woman.
Stuff that’s now available in Poundland and b and m, when I was buying these for a sensory pencil case they were overpriced for what they were and not readily available in shops.
But I also questions mums that still let their kids watch, I stoped mine way before what Chris did, but when she wondered why some kids got so much for Christmas and she didn’t, not that she didn’t have enough, but these girls have been overindulge in gifts it’s sickening

Reactions: 16
Yes, she said exactly that - so yesterday should have been a walk or at least a drive around. But no - there were sweet treats to eat. And FFS - taking up a carpet that’s just been laid in a new home?!! He really has worked hard to earn the name Twatman 🤣

No sign of the dog having been taken for a walk. I’m not a dog owner, (I’m owned by cats 😻) - but isn’t it important that they get to know the smells and sights of their new location - just in case they get lost? How will she know how to get back? And with that duck-off freeway/motorway at the bottom of the property...

I’ve gone to great lengths to ensure there were sufficient smells around my perimeter & sidewalk (very subtle) when my kittens were old enough to be allowed out - and only after they’d been fixed.

New bed from B&M but no regular walks or interaction. Just like the kids - junk food (treats) and ‘stuff’ - but no regular exercise, healthy diet or meaningful interaction.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Try and find a park for Jace? Surely, when normal people buy a house they look around the area first to see what amenities there are for the family, like parks for kids Ekseteruh Ekseteruh? All these clowns saw was big house, big price tag, that'll do. Idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Try and find a park for Jace? Surely, when normal people buy a house they look around the area first to see what amenities there are for the family, like parks for kids Ekseteruh Ekseteruh? All these clowns saw was big house, big price tag, that'll do. Idiots.
They don’t need anything else though, they’ve got the £700,000 staircase. I’m surprised they haven’t had a sister sleepover on it yet to be honest

• Haha
I thought this, who pays £700k for a house and doesn't look at the surrounding area first? Especially when moving to a new area where it's not like they were already somewhat familiar with it. Just to let you know Sarah most of us did a google maps walk around there before you moved and there's nothing there.

I know it's hardly the middle of nowhere (easy access to the motorway at least) but for all the lack of facilities it might as well be. I have always lived in/near a large city as have they and to go from having everything within easy walking distance, multiple buses/trains to get around if needed (especially as a teen), multiple playgrounds within walking distance to take the kids to, it's difficult to see what it has to offer. It would be more understandable if it was rural but the perfect picturesque village with cottages, a village green and lovely country pub but it seems to have the worst of everything. Main road and motorways but nothing else to do.

Reactions: 21
If I'd paid £700,000 for a house there's no way I'd be doing any repairs myself. I'd be well miffed. It should be immaculate for that price.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Unlike the radfords, sarah didn’t start when she was 13 though so doesn’t have time on her side.

more likely she’ll try and get isabelle to have one so she can milk the grandkid too for the content

As if the girls are seeing a Penny of this.

The floor board thing is bizarre. Didn’t want to add too much to the snagging list?! That’s literally what snagging lists are for, you’ve paid for a new house, yes mistakes happen or things break. The point of having the snagging list is so the builders can come back and fix it
I agree, it’s all very strange, it’s the builders job to sort everything, if creepy makes a balls up (I really hope he would) the builder could refuse to help as he’s caused it.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.