The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm think they have been reading all the comments on here - on today’s vlog
Evidence of home schooling
Sent kids out for a walk in a field and actually took prinny
Fruit to eat
Stalkers !!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Ripping their fans off pretending that the kids have come up with this rip-off business model as a school project makes the whole thing especially scummy.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Ripping their fans off pretending that the kids have come up with this rip-off business model as a school project makes the whole thing especially scummy.
I just looked and dont see a difference in the 10 pound and the 15 pound box. The 20 pound one has a giant popper in it but the other 2 seem to be the same description and amount.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I’ve honestly never seen such a pile of tat with those fidgets
The prices are extortionate for a pile of plastic tat! Shouldn’t an ‘Influencer’ family be encouraging the younger generation to do away with non-degradable plastic and learn how to protect, preserve their/our world for future generations.
They simply have no common sense and empathy, they only know greed and exploitation.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I just looked and dont see a difference in the 10 pound and the 15 pound box. The 20 pound one has a giant popper in it but the other 2 seem to be the same description and amount.
Yes it says they will both have 5 toys in them, the £20 one will have 6 toys - so the only difference between the £10 and £20 one is the big popper thing?

Now it won't show any of the fidget toys for me. Have they messed up already?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yes it says they will both have 5 toys in them, the £20 one will have 6 toys - so the only difference between the £10 and £20 one is the big popper thing?

Seems they have taken it down 🤣

£4.50 for P&P and looks like they sold out already according to secret group
Oh F off!! Are people that stupid.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes!! The only difference is that you get the option of the heart pop it (but no guarantee) but that’s just a standard size one that you can get everywhere for a pound or two! They’ve not planned this out well at all.

Last edited:
The prices are extortionate for a pile of plastic tat! Shouldn’t an ‘Influencer’ family be encouraging the younger generation to do away with non-degradable plastic and learn how to protect, preserve their/our world for future generations.
They simply have no common sense and empathy, they only know greed and exploitation.
Strange isn’t it that eco Isla is now selling plastic from China? Can we get an update on that sarah? Or was the ‘eco’ thing something you forced on her to appear on trend like being vegetarians?

You don’t need to answer because I already know

Reactions: 47

sold out

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Back on and showing as sold out.

Guess that's no home schooling for the next few days then because they will be busy packing up their ridiculously overpriced fidgets.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Back on and showing as sold out.

Guess that's no home schooling for the next few days then because they will be busy packing up their ridiculously overpriced fidgets.
That’s their first mortgage payment sorted. Only another few hundred to go

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How many people will have thought everything pictured will come in the mystery box??? I'd say a very lot of people didn't read the description.

Girls will be busy this week working in Esmes room packing their orders.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
How many people will have thought everything pictured will come in the mystery box??? I'd say a very lot of people didn't read the description.

Girls will be busy this week working in Esmes room packing their orders.
Yep, If you just look at the picture you think you are getting the lot, infact I thought, why would I want 5 of the same fidget, then read description and you only get 5, disgusting the way they are ripping of people

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
With the speed they sold out I'm not sure most would have had time to read the description fully.

Who on earth moves house and leaves their children’s clothes in the garage (that is so full lazy can’t get in) for more than 2 weeks.
shopping daily and creepy vacuuming non stop instead of sorting out the mess

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.