The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jace even asked not to be filmed and she just laughed and said "I'm filming you". Sarah, you say you son understands safety and so surely he understands consent, and Jace is quite clearly withdrawing his consent, he is asking you to film his sister and not him.
You’re wasting your time trying to explain to this pair when children are old enough to consent to various activities.

Reactions: 23
Sickening. With his competition, Creepy managed to send 203 people (mostly young teenage girls from their profile pictures) over to Lee and his Sinnaz page.
That’s breaking all sorts of data protection LAWS if he’s passing others details to a different business. Which come with hefty fines

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Meanwhile her older girls are going around in ill fitting clothes, often dirty, often with holes in them and Sarah wouldn’t even buy them some nice pyjamas and instead bought them all the same oversized adults t shirt because they were cheaper. Not even a decent pair of shoes each. Couldn’t be more scruffy,
Sarah doesn’t want to be a mother, just wants a cute baby to dress up.
True. And LBR, if a normal person had the choice of doing the deed with Christopher Malcolm or just buying a cabbage patch doll, we all know which option they'd choose.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s breaking all sorts of data protection LAWS if he’s passing others details to a different business. Which come with hefty fines
Who’s reported him?

Now they have moved I'm sure they would now be under a new LEA which means they probably are avoiding contacting them and the kids have slipped under the radar. Is there any way we can contact their new LEA and express our concerns?
You would have thought at least someone of or related to LEA would be aware of the inghams so it may already be monitored - sure it won’t be advertised 😲

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just coming back to Sinnaz, it was mentioned on here that it is alleged that Creepy and Lee set up the company with the sole aim of grooming vulnerable young women.

I remember a few months ago trying to find out how much Sinnaz were charging for their products. There was no link to a website on the Sinnaz Instagram page (now deleted by Lee) and I couldn't find the website by googling it.

Just wondering if anyone else ever managed to find it? It was all so strange that Lee was advertising hoodies etc on his Instagram page, but you couldn't actually see the price of them or buy them. The whole set up was very dodgy. It seemed like the only way that you could order something was to message Lee or Creepy directly. Surely a business that was above board wouldn't operate like that?

If there was no actual website Sarah, doesn't that make you question what was actually going on there?
There were also very, very few products. One tit design that looked more like a fella dancing on a fence than anything to do with skating printed on a few different styles of t-shirt and a face mask if I'm remembering correctly.

It appeared around the same time as COVID so I assumed it was set up with the hope of bagging some government COVID funding, furlough, bounce back loans, whatever, but who knows. It was definitely dodgy.

Reactions: 12
I follow a woman local to me that home school 4 kids from year 1ish to year 9. From what she shares she puts the effort in 100%!! The kids all sit at the table together them go off and independently learn. She is up to speed on what kids is at what stage etc. We live near the sea. Today there excersise's was a walk along the beach and interesting fact about the area. She it like blood Mary Poppins, what Iam betting at is she has made the decision to home school and 100% gone for it !! Lazy and Creepy, well the full impact will be know when their kids go for college, jobs!!
My parents loved, nurtured and protected my sister and me when we were children, but they weren’t stiflingly over-protective. They’re still loving and caring now I’m in my 40s. I have had a severe illness since my teens and live alone but have carers in for most of the day/night, so I’m classed as vulnerable but my parents do treat me as an adult. They have told me that they always viewed their job as parents as ultimately to equip their children with the skills to cope/flourish without them when we grew up, and when they would be no longer around.

The Inghams are failing their children in this way so badly. Cutting them off from the outside world, education, their peers and so much that has been raised by many tattlers. Even something like ‘Fidgets and Me’ - they’re telling themselves that they’re giving the girls life skills by giving them real life experience of ‘running a business’ but the girls don’t realise that the business would be nothing without the family vlogging audience. Creepy snd Lazy are either in denial or outright lying to their kids about this and doing them a massive disservice in the process. The business is only one example.

Also, they lied and said on camera that you can’t get the extra large pop it toys ‘anywhere else’ but they sell them on Amazon. And Sarah had already bought them fidgets from Amazon. Amazon also sell a pack of 30 fidget toys for £12!

Edit: #notsponsored ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
No - ‘passed on’ meaning he directed/encouraged his young fans to visit and interact with Devereux’s page, not that he passed on their details. It SHOULD be against the law though. These aren’t things normal men of their age do.

Reactions: 19
Just bought a pack of Fidgets for my daughter of Amazon, same ones the Inghams are selling except I had 17 fidgets for £16
In the vlog they said that the big pop its where very hard to find anywhere...you only need to look on amazon and there are loads of them for cheaper!

Reactions: 15
If there was ever a sickening display of blatant capitalism and GREED, just watching the section where the orders came in and Creepy’s excitement filled me with disgust. Esme and Isla have no idea about the real world...as if anyone could order a load of crap from the cheapest site online possible and then have the cheek to RESELL that crap at a higher price and make a load of easy money...that is NOT a job. That is called pure LUCK, that they have such a weird ifam cult following them who actually buy all this crap. One day that gullible ifam will grow up and move on, meanwhile the girls will think they can make easy money online and that they won’t need an education. This family wind me right up!

Reactions: 28
In the vlog they said that the big pop its where very hard to find anywhere...you only need to look on amazon and there are loads of them for cheaper!
She also said they are 20 quid alone 🤣🤣 defo not from what ive seen

• Haha
I should have taken one for the team and ordered some. Would love to know if there is CE marking on them. Even handmade toys should be CE marked.

God forbid one of their young customers get hurt playing with one of these. The legal ramifications will be enormous!

Reactions: 19
Jace even asked not to be filmed and she just laughed and said "I'm filming you". Sarah, you say your son understands safety and so surely he understands consent, and Jace is quite clearly withdrawing his consent, he is asking you to film his sister and not him. ( I do realise that Jace does not understand either safety or consent.)
It's brainwashing. By the time he's 4/5 he won't now any different and won't question it. Lazy and Creepy need to be stopped before they ruin another two children's lives.

New thread
(40) The Ingham Family #164: Creepy fidgets with fans, Lazy sells over priced fidgets to fans | Tattle Life

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.