The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn’t caught up on the Ingham’s for well over a year but just read the entirety of the last two threads (thanks for a lot of laughs) and watched some of their latest vlogs. Jesus H, they’re so awful. They can talk for ages about nothing, everything is surface level. They have no hobbies or interests. Their house has barely any natural light, no personality. Like a barren wasteland of exploitation. Jace is the main event in all their videos, a literal two year old who is clearly about to be shunned for the new baby. Poor kid has no idea what’s coming - see Isla (she was the main event last time I watched, now she seems to get on all their nerves, bless her). Even Chris saying goodnight to her was him using her to promote their “new venture”.

The kids are clearly all going to need therapy when they’re older, assuming they have some level of intelligence which is questionable with the “home schooling”

Sidenote after reading all this thread - you can stop the baby name speculating now, I think every name has been said at least nine times
It’s definitely not a natural environment. Chris is always cleaning, Sarah is always shopping. The children don’t go to school, and if they google their dad! The other thing I don’t understand is why they’re still putting their sons hair in a pony tail. I understand that his hair is long, but put him in a baseball cap, or get his hair cut🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Haha if you guys are right about Aria it’s literally the second one down on this list
DAB56CAA-56D6-4C3B-9136-50D7A9F4E44D.png
F0033560-0767-4880-AA5F-4BA2C354E3B0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s definitely not a natural environment. Chris is always cleaning, Sarah is always shopping. The children don’t go to school, and if they google their dad! The other thing I don’t understand is why they’re still putting their sons hair in a pony tail. I understand that his hair is long, but put him in a baseball cap, or get his hair cut🤷‍♀️
Because Rex (Stacey solomons) son has long hair 😂

• Haha
I think the plan for Jace's hair is grow it long enough so that when it's cut Chris can stick it in his beanie and have a blond makeover.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Remember the heady days of the Sinnaz Pro Team, when Creepy and Deliveroo were planning on launching some kind of joint roller-boot based ‘mental health’ project? It’s gone from his Insta now, but it was definitely there, and he mentioned it in his messages to his most recent (that we know of) young victim.

Given what we now know they were both up to, that’s rather a chilling prospect, isn’t it?

All of Creepy's known victims were struggling with their mental health. Predators always target the most vulnerable people that they can find. And every single one of those victims was left in a worse state after their dealings with him.

But it's OK youtube, you just let him carry on, having access to thousands of young, vulnerable fans.....

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
All of Creepy's known victims were struggling with their mental health. Predators always target the most vulnerable people that they can find. And every single one of those victims was left in a worse state after their dealings with him.

But it's OK youtube, you just let him carry on, having access to thousands of young, vulnerable fans.....
A wolf guarding sheep. You have to be a particularly nasty piece of work to groom someone with mental health issues.

Are they ce tested?
They will fake a CE certificate, but guaranteed, none of the products will have CE marks on them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
A wolf guarding sheep. You have to be a particularly nasty piece of work to groom someone with mental health issues.

They will fake a CE certificate, but guaranteed, none of the products will have CE marks on them.
He appeared to share his own experiences of suffering with OCD with them, in order to form a bond with them. So that they'd trust him and open up to him about their own mental health problems. He knew exactly what he was doing.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Are they ce tested?
Absolutely - just like Isabelle doesn't eat chocolate, they are not a tracksuit family, they got glowing school reports from the Local Authority, the wankets are all Sarah's own design, Jason is the most saftey concious 2 year old on the planet....... do I need to go on?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I don’t mind long hair but you would think with 3 girls you’d want your little boy to look like a little boy 😱
I really like long hair on boys, however it's more to do with the fact they don't trim his hair so it can grow healthy. It looks rediculous up in the thing all the time!

Reactions: 18
Absolutely - just like Isabelle doesn't eat chocolate, they are not a tracksuit family, they got glowing school reports from the Local Authority, the wankets are all Sarah's own design, Jason is the most saftey concious 2 year old on the planet....... do I need to go on?
I think the saddest thing is that up until the alleged allegations they had done really well. They had built a brand up from nowhere and gone from renting a house, I understand, to owning a nice detached house. Then Florida happened, and sadly all that they do now seems like they’re desperate. Their new house is quite an achievement but I’m wondering if that was bought just to prove a point and how long they’ll be able to hang onto it.

Reactions: 16
I really like long hair on boys, however it's more to do with the fact they don't trim his hair so it can grow healthy. It looks rediculous up in the thing all the time!
I think unless they're being adored by people, they're really socially awkward. Hairdresser would be Creepy's worst nightmare. He must've gone at least 15 months without a trim, he must hack away at bits and tuck the rest under his god-awful beanies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think the saddest thing is that up until the alleged allegations they had done really well. They had built a brand up from nowhere and gone from renting a house, I understand, to owning a nice detached house. Then Florida happened, and sadly all that they do now seems like they’re desperate. Their new house is quite an achievement but I’m wondering if that was bought just to prove a point and how long they’ll be able to hang onto it.
The thing is, them building a brand from nowhere was all based on a lie of them being this normal loving family.

when in truth the husband is a cheating pervert and the wife is a compulsive bitter liar that both think it is okay to bully people as long as the money is coming in.

their brand was built on lies

• Heart
Reactions: 39
when in truth the husband is a cheating pervert and the wife is a compulsive bitter liar that both think it is okay to bully people as long as the money is coming in.

their brand was built on lies
Agree. The whole family who were involved in brand Ingham, including Jane, Steve, Dave, Sarah etc. knew what Chris was like from past behaviour but all thought it was acceptable to support him whilst he built up his little grooming empire, giving him access to adoring teen girls. They're all wrong'uns

Never forget the sense of unease when he walked into the crowd of girls at the Arndale centre in Manchester - it was sick.

• Heart
I think unless they're being adored by people, they're really socially awkward. Hairdresser would be Creepy's worst nightmare. He must've gone at least 15 months without a trim, he must hack away at bits and tuck the rest under his god-awful beanies
I reckon it’s a friend of his mum, and she’s a former women’s hairdresser who’s retired and now just does her friends and Jane’s boys. Just look at Dave’s back-catalogue of middle-aged woman hairdos. No way Creepy just strolls into a barbers and exposes his shiny bald pate in front of people. He’d rather go in naked, but with his hat on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sarah is literally trying to morph Jace into Stacey Solomon’s son Rex! It’s so obvious 😂 the chalk board wall the same, the playroom, Jace’s clothes, his long hair in a pony tail! Get over yourself love

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sarah is literally trying to morph Jace into Stacey Solomon’s son Rex! It’s so obvious 😂 the chalk board wall the same, the playroom, Jace’s clothes, his long hair in a pony tail! Get over yourself love
I’m sure Stacey is over the moon that lazy and creepy are copying her lifestyle

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.