The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe their prices of fidgets!! 6 toys for £20 my god! I sell a box of more than 20 fidgets for £20. They’re ripping everyone off big time
Oh PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE go and link your wares under their vlog! Lazy would have apoplexy and the creepster would get out his Bissel and clean for Bradford ,but i`d laugh my little socks off! (And i`d like your comment:):)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Seems they have taken it down 🤣

Oh F off!! Are people that stupid.
Yes. Each piece works out to be about £2-£3. Add on whatever they are charging for postage & you can probably double that. And what did they pay for this utter crap?

Why mystery packs? Because they are all too lazy to fulfil specific orders. They’ll just grab - because grabbing is what they do - one from each pile depending on the order. It’s bleeping disgusting. How do these two sleep? The folks on the fan page really are being abused by this pair of cunts. They are so desperate to belong. Reminds me of Scientology* - the way you always have to buy more and don’t dare fall out of line.

*No I’ve never been a Scientologist, but have been around some who were - in Hollywood.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Seems they have taken it down 🤣

Oh F off!! Are people that stupid.
i honestly thought this was the straw that breaks the camels back ! I thought that no one would buy them ! Saying they would and actually buying them are two different things. But if they are sold out already then I think it’s time to realise these bastards could sell boots to a man with no feet :(
I was certain that 99.9% of people would just think it was a load of tit !
we have seen isla and Esme with greasy hair , dirtyfingernails , food stains down their clothes a number of times, imagine going into a shop and the cashier was so unkempt & Ferrell looking 😳 would you not worry about the hygiene never mind if we factor covid into the equation.

I have no idea what hell is going on ! 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 38
i honestly thought this was the straw that breaks the camels back ! I thought that no one would buy them ! Saying they would and actually buying them are two different things. But if they are sold out already then I think it’s time to realise these bastards could sell boots to a man with no feet :(
I was certain that 99.9% of people would just think it was a load of tit !
we have seen isla and Esme with greasy hair , dirtyfingernails , food stains down their clothes a number of times, imagine going into a shop and the cashier was so unkempt & Ferrell looking 😳 would you not worry about the hygiene never mind if we factor covid into the equation.

I have no idea what hell is going on ! 😏
The thing is it would appear that the people buying from them are probably paying these ridiculous prices because they've been handled by the Inghams... they aren't paying for the fidgets, they are paying for an item that has literally been touched by their "idols" - it is beyond depressing.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Sarah is right. I am just a jealous hater.
I was so sad when I woke this morning to find my husband, who has normal textured skin and only wears wool hats during winter, had slept soundly next to me all night and hadn’t woken me up in the early hours sneaking about messaging young women, was in the en-suite with the door closed so I couldn’t see him on the toilet :(
My kids woke up and put on their clean uniforms, excited to spend another day with their pals. As I walked them up to school, I could hear birdsong and not much else.
I got home and I thought, god damn. I wish my husband had sallow waxy babybell skin, and wore a greasy hat every second of the day, I wish I could wake up and see him on the toilet. I wish my kids were home all day in unwashed clothes, with no social contact with anyone else except me and the cashier at b&m, colouring in sheets I’ve printed off the internet. and I wish when I opened the windows I could hear endless motor way traffic.
You’re a very lucky woman Sarah , I wish I was you so much.
You know what might make you feel better? And not resent your husband so much? If you bought him a pair of diarrhoea coloured trousers like the ones Christopher Malcolm wore for a whole week in Centerparcs.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Their lack of routine drives me mad, kids love routine the late nights late mornings nothing to do with their days it would drive me insane. Children need routine they need plans and wearing out. Like take them for a walk even if it's raining. I wake up every day and spend the day tiring my kids out they just wake up and just do nothing. How can she not feel guilty??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So they are selling £2 of crap that will cost around £1.50 postage for around £20 . £16.50 profit on each order 😡 should be ashamed. Something needs to be done about these you tubers ripping off their young fans .

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
The £10 option they showed in the vlog looked so measly didn’t it. Especially when you compare it to the 8 things in The Works box, and better things too. About half their items are cheap fillers that no one would actually buy, and I mean VERY cheap, like 5p!!
You say nobody would buy, of course the deluded ifam will.

they aren’t even any bit personalised. Literally just shipping out tat for extortionate rates

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Did someone say 120 orders?! Out of ‘1.3 million strong’ ifam 🤣 I’m not surprised they have sold out!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You say nobody would buy, of course the deluded ifam will.

they aren’t even any bit personalised. Literally just shipping out tat for extortionate rates
Oh yeah, I know, I meant people don’t go into shops and just buy a zipper for a couple of pounds, like they might with a pop it

Reactions: 7
If I was a parent I’d be buying a load of cheap tit and putting it through my own letterbox to pretend it’s from them 😂 you’d save around £20. And the kids would be none the wiser, as it’s just cheap crap anyway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
So they are selling £2 of crap that will cost around £1.50 postage for around £20 . £16.50 profit on each order 😡 should be ashamed. Something needs to be done about these you tubers ripping off their young fans .
Even more profit than that as it’s not free postage. £4:50 postage someone said.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Did someone say 120 orders?! Out of ‘1.3 million strong’ ifam 🤣 I’m not surprised they have sold out!
They’ve no faith in their business at all, Sarah only orders very low numbers for blankets too. They are such cowboys, honestly. How desperate are they to pay off he mortgage, that they are setting up this side-hustle- a few days after moving, and getting eveyrhing unboxed, alongside Sarah being in her 3rd trimester

Reactions: 20
THIS MIGHT BE A BIT TMI..... BUT.........

It's been a busy morning of tidying because an electrician coming. If there is someone coming to the house (electrician, builder, cleaner, or iron lady because some people have one), it always makes Lazy's day pause and she doesn't feel like she can do anything until the guy is gone. He was due at 11am and now it's 11:25, he should've come yesterday but got caught up on another job. Creepy is peeling stickers off the fridge but Lazy didn't realise they needed peeling off. She has a list as long as her arm but it's unrealistic that she will get them all done. Isla has obviously heard Lazy filming because she comes downstairs. Lazy questions whether she's finished her schoolwork but she hasn't. She was waiting for Lazy. The camera cuts and then Lazy is back. The first job she has to do is Jace's wardrobe because when she got home from the supermarket it was time for dinner. She'd promised to do reading with the girls so had to sit with Isla for half hours, them Esme for half hour and finally Isabelle for half hour. Isabelle is 15 and doesn't need to have anyone listening to her read out loud. Bloody hell, Lazy treats her like she's 7 sometimes. Isabelle and Lazy had a long chat afterwards about what she'd read. It was too late to do the wardrobe. Fidgets and Me is launching tomorrow and they need to sort out the boxes and work out how many they can sell. Lazy needs to do some photography for the website.

Isabelle has brought her schoolwork down to show Lazy. The house is so hot so Lazy is wearing her stripy dress. The electrician is having trouble finding the house so Creepy is on the phone to him. Isla is a good learner but lazy with presentation; adds no colour when writing things down, draws the quickest picture she can draw, scruffy writing so Lazy makes her do it again. It's doesn't have to be perfect you stupid cow. Why does she need to add colour to writing? I don't remember being anything like taught that in school. You have to write an essay and analyse text for English GCSE, not draw a portrait pf Shakespeare. Isabelle and Esme take their time. Isabelle has done maths and chemistry. Isabelle has put the fruit in the fruit bowl but left it in the packets and it's Lazy's pet peeve.

Jace is in the playroom and asks Lazy to film Isla. He has an ice pop. Isla is eating a mini moon.

Lazy asks the younger girls if they're ready. Esme recommends the fruit shoot freeze pops and Lazy says she's eaten six today. Isabelle is taking Jace and the girls to run around the field. Lazy tells Jace to keep hold of Isabelle's hand.

Lazy has half an hour and loves that she can see them when they're out. She went up to make a start and has no idea where Jace's clothes are. Creepy said they were in his room but lazy checked and the boxes are full of books and shelves. When they moved in everyone had a small box of clothes that would do them for the first week or two. The rest of the clothes were in boxes and put in the garage. The girls' clothes are in their wardrobes but Jace's aren't and he is living off the small box of clothes packed for moving. The local Tesco has a sale on where everything was half price so Lazy got a few outfits. She wanted to get Jace and baby girl's wardrobes done but Creepy will be at the office for a few hours. At the office sorting orders or...? The boxes are at the back of the garage and heavy so Lazy is unable to pick them up. She got a box of the baby's clothes but it split open on the kitchen floor. Lazy has a couple of bags to put the clothes in and take them upstairs.

Jace has used the toilet and Lazy asks what he does when he's finished. He puts the lid down and walks off. Lazy tells him to press the button so he does but he wants to climb on it. The girls and Jace are back and Lazy is relieved. There was a girl in Lazy's class at school who had a child aged 15 but she doesn't recommend anyone do that. Isabelle is 16 this year so it's not that she doesn't trust her but you never know with other people. If you were that worried you would've gone with them. Jace has his pants on and no nappy. He came in, gave Lazy a flower and went to the toilet to do the biggest wee he's ever done. It's TMI but the Inghams' film their lives and this is what is going on in their lives right now. Isabelle says the girls saw ladybugs on the way, and three "deers" so Isabelle told Esme to put Prinny on her lead. Esme saw a rabbit in the "tree bits". There is a rain cloud and Lazy says the girls got back just in time.

Lazy and the younger two girls are in Esme's room taking pictures. She asks the girls to link hands and Esme says no but Lazy demands she does so in 'you better do it or you'll be in serious trouble' tone and they link hands but she says they don't like it because its cringe. Every time Lazy opens a fidget the girls ask to keep one. Lazy loves you can keep the zipper bracelets and wear them. Isla abandons them and Jace joins Esme and Lazy. Esme has been left to do pricing. They were going to do the £15/20 pack but Lazy knows that might not be everyone's budget so there will now be a £10 option. There will be a selection of 5 or 6 (in the mega pack). Every mega pack will have a giant popit. The might need to do - not a girl boy and boy box because that's sexist - but a girly and non girly box because a boy might not want a butterfly one. They have to not make it sexist and be fair. Jace walks over gripping a brain licker and Lazy tells him to put it back right now. Its a mystery box and you will get one of everything, except the monkey noodles because there will be at least two of them. The £20 is a good deal because you get an extra product and a popit for an extra £5. When Lazy talks it sounds like she's told Esme ad Isla how it will work, of course she has. Esme shows what she would choose to send out to someone for £10.

Dinner is finished and everyone is in the playroom going mad. she asks Prinny what she wants. Jace seems to be hyper. Esme says Jace hit his head on the playmat but was embarrassed so didn't want to cry. Esme showered Prinny today. A few people have asked so Lazy tells us Jace has had underpants on all day. He had an accident in the playroom because Lazy and Creepy were doing jobs. He said "oh no, I weewee on the floor". Lazy didn't make a big deal of it and just cleaned it up whilst reassuring Jace. He's been asking to go on the potty all day. Lazy thinks he's confused by a poop and a trump because he's ran to the toilet 80 times saying "poopoo", farted and gone "yay". He jumps up, flushes the toilet. Lazy is trying to teach him he doesn't need to do that. She feels like he won't need nappies apart from at night time because he has a big amount of milk before bed and can't get up at night. Yes because you have him in a crib and he needs a toddler bed. The milk is a comfort thing. Isla questions what cold turkey means because Lazy keeps saying it. Lazy knows Jace will be fully potty trained by the time the baby arrives, which is what they wanted. He's only just turned two so it's a good age to potty train.

Jace is trying to knock down the stack of soft play blocks. Lazy asks how the girls are feeling about Fidgets and Me, and they're excited to pack orders. Prinny loves jumping on everyone's backs. Isla is having another sleepover in Esme's room. Lazy is doing better with drinking and there are a lot of drinks she fancies now so she will have a tea in the morning occasionally. Creepy is hoovering and Jace wants a drink.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2021-05-12 200849.png
Screenshot 2021-05-12 200918.png
Screenshot 2021-05-12 195624.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
How has Chris managed to age about 30 years in 2

he’s so gross looking. He looks like someone that earns about £50 a week and spends £45 of that on booze and fags and the other £5 on some tracksuit bottoms. Not the set for life bachelor rock star pilot he think he is
Some might say he looks like he used to be in a gang but now he helps people. :m

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.