The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair they’d have to touch each one to pack it anyway and they are inside wrappers. No different to supermarket workers stacking the shelves. Stuff is going to be touched at some point.

The price is outrageous though and anyone stupid enough to pay it deserves it.
True, I think supermarkets and companies have to follow procedures at the moment though. They have to wear gloves and masks and disinfect things.

Reactions: 10
The thing is it would appear that the people buying from them are probably paying these ridiculous prices because they've been handled by the Inghams... they aren't paying for the fidgets, they are paying for an item that has literally been touched by their "idols" - it is beyond depressing.
Certainly all the fidgets have been handled by the Inghams so not squeaky clean or sanitised! We are still in a pandemic situation and in shops you are told not to touch unless you are buying: I wouldn’t be buying anything that comes from someone’s home.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Back on and showing as sold out.

Guess that's no home schooling for the next few days then because they will be busy packing up their ridiculously overpriced fidgets.
I love how some people think you can shove your offspring in front of a pc/ipad and let them get on with it. I just rolled my eyes when she mentioned Isla not being as creative or neat as the other two.
Isla is bored out of her skull.
She is the only one of the three who are academically inclined and you cannot facilitate the same learning environment for the three girls with vastly different learning needs/styles.
Please invest in something like MEL science Sarah, there is and abundance of resources that you can adapt across key stages. Browse the groups that you are on (there is one specific group that you are on with excellent resources and discounts). I home educate my own child but tutor privately (SEN). Fill that playroom with a variety of books that Jace can dip into when he wants, get Isla a nice monthly science subscription, Esme a few art classes (very affordable, via zoom and she doesn't have to have her camera on, but can interact with students and artist. A great one on that specific group is £5 per class! )
Can I just say, as a home educator who covers the national curriculum but goes beyond, your child never stops learning. You can't compartmentalise any kind of education into a neat little Instagram cubicle. If you fill their environment with an abundance of resources, they will learn far more that the few hours you claim they do ( independent learning, funschooling, etc.)
The only one who should be learning independently at this stage is Isabelle, but she needs to have a support system.

WHY if you chose to home educate and take legal responsibility of their education, do you leave them to it? Put the camera down and engage with them. Every single day.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
For goodness sake, Isabelle’s work showed that she’s just simply copied down word for word what’s on the BBC Bitesize revision pages!

Hey idiot 1 & 2, this is not learning. This is not a substitute for learning! Note the words BITESIZE & REVISION! To revise is something that you’ve learned previously, the highlights if you will, in order to recall pertinent information on what should be an overall understanding on said subject, and used as a tool to jog your memory.

Sarah seemed so pleased that Isabelle’s work was so colour co-ordinated and presented nicely (oh and at the same time saying Isla was being lazy because hers was more sloppy - nice head, you alone hold that title!) but it doesn’t mean a jot if Isabelle isn’t actually learning. Izzy literally read a book twice and it wasn’t until she got to the end that she realised she had read it before! It’s not going in.

I know this might limit the amount of absolute crap you’re able to buy to bring back to a garage that is ALREADY bursting at the seams with your old crap, but just an idea, maybe throw some of that money towards your children’s education and get them an online tutor, that could maybe, just maybe allow them to have a future chosen by them, and not by narcissistic parents who seemingly think that YouTube vlogs are all they could want or that they’re capable of?

• Heart
Reactions: 68
So sad that Jace said "film Isla" when the camera was pointed at him. He's just turned 2 and shouldn't even know what filming is. He wanted break from having the camera pointed at him and so asked them to film Isla instead.

Their house with all that unnatural bright light reminds me of a TV studio. Oh wait.. that's exactly what it is 😔.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I haven’t noticed but is nobody gonna mention Isla attention seeking by doing a literal belly roll? To be scoffed at by her mum with a “nice Isla” Poor girl. 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Why is Izzy having to read to her mum at 15 years old? What kind of schooling is going on in that house?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
I don’t want to post a photo of a child in here, but there’s a shot at about 4:55 in tonight’s vlog in which Isla looks worryingly on her way to being a mini Lazy. Her useless parents need to take control of their family’s diets NOW before they’ve set her and her sisters up for a lifetime of battling their weight.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I lurk on this thread as my grandchildren were briefly obsessed the the Minghams for a summer before the texting scandal. The parents immediately explained to the youngsters in an age appropriate way why the blogs were no longer suitable viewing and they stopped watching, thank goodness for decent, responsible parenting. I’ve followed them through these threads ever since, hoping to see the demise of the Minghams ever since. I AM SO ANGRY tonight that they are still free to exploit there young vulnerable fans with this latest buy cheap tat and sell as exclusive merchandise scam! Thanks for exposing them yet again folks, I wish more people could realise what a bunch of low rent cheats they are. They should be reported to trading standards for this appalling venture. ☹
Welcome to Tattle , what great parents and grandparents you all are , they re truly dispicable with no morals whatsoever and they absolutely know that children and vulnerable adults worship the ground they walk on and will buy these with out complaint, imagine putting your daughters in the situation of ripping off other less fortunate children with pound shop merch ,no wonder they can afford a 700,000 house and whats more actually bragging about it , abs no shame

• Heart
Reactions: 21
By the way Sarah, you were worried about Isabelle going out with Jace and the girls on their own... I would trust Isabelle over you every single time to take care of a 2 year old. I’m deadly serious, I would trust your 15 year old daughter with my 2 year old child over you, a 35 year old woman with soon to be 5 children!

She’s absolutely great with him, she’s always the first to his aid, often spotting potential hazards that neither you nor creepy ever notice ahead of time, if you notice at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I hope none of them in that house have the virus! If they do they will infect everyone that has ordered their products, I think the girls have touched every single figdet toy!
Creepy has been very croaky lately. No mention of the recurring tonsilitis either since last year.

Reactions: 15
Lazy is sitting and
Lazy is sitting and doing reading practice with her nine year old, her almost twelve year old AND her fifteen year old?

Is she stupid?
Possibly the best forum name ever! My son had the shock of his life when I explained that Saul Berenson is in fact Inigo Montana. One of my favourite childhood movies.

You have to hand it to Lazy. She does come up with the most fabulous embellished tales that support her notion of home-ed-mum-of-the-year.

Reactions: 2
Stumbled across a post of mine from August 2020, thread #116, circa the Euro trip of dreams. This was when the girls were uncharacteristically sent off by Lazy and Creepy with €5 to go to the on-site restaurant on their own to eat a plate of chips.
Turns out I was worryingly on the money...

Screenshot 2021-05-12 at 23.43.21.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
It has been utterly depressing to see Isla deteriorate so much in the past year. She’s become such a misfit in the family - or at least it’s clear that she feels that way. She desperately needs the stimulation and social interaction of school; I’d almost go as far as to say that she’s regressed in the last 12 months. Her physical and mental health can only get worse from here unless something is done. Clever kids who don’t get enough stimulation are prone to acting out and misbehaving out of sheer boredom - it couldn’t be more obvious that this is what Isla is doing. Not to mention the fact the her ‘identity’ in the family has changed. She’s no longer the cute youngest kid. She’s been shoved into awkward middle child territory. Esme runs around after Isabelle these days, she’s grown past playing with Isla. Poor thing, she’s really suffering.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
10 pages behind but I hope they don't gave Ella that's my oldest daughters name
Shes a teenager now so that names not unusual anymore

I was thinking this a while back as it starts with E

Reactions: 10
Do we think Sarah has told the girls that money made from selling stocks goes towards buying new stick? Probably not, and they'll be allowed to go out spending it

Reactions: 12
They’re gonna get a very lot of complaints once the orders start hitting doormat
Unless you have proper testing and certification for distribution of these items, I would stay clear of this kind of venture. Enjoy that exorbitant mark up while it lasts. You will need it in future.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.