The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lurk on this thread as my grandchildren were briefly obsessed the the Minghams for a summer before the texting scandal. The parents immediately explained to the youngsters in an age appropriate way why the blogs were no longer suitable viewing and they stopped watching, thank goodness for decent, responsible parenting. I’ve followed them through these threads ever since, hoping to see the demise of the Minghams ever since. I AM SO ANGRY tonight that they are still free to exploit there young vulnerable fans with this latest buy cheap tat and sell as exclusive merchandise scam! Thanks for exposing them yet again folks, I wish more people could realise what a bunch of low rent cheats they are. They should be reported to trading standards for this appalling venture. ☹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
You know what might make you feel better? And not resent your husband so much? If you bought him a pair of diarrhoea coloured trousers like the ones Christopher Malcolm wore for a whole week in Centerparcs.
Or maybe some 2 stripe “Abidas” joggers from Bradford market?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've long been suspicious that they encourage the IFAM send them valuable things for the girls ...now they might as well send them cash in an envelope they are that blatant!

ACHERLLeE was it not recently one of them had a birthday and shortly after they picked up a load pressies then went off to 'spend birthday money'

Reactions: 19
The £10 option they showed in the vlog looked so measly didn’t it. Especially when you compare it to the 8 things in The Works box, and better things too. About half their items are cheap fillers that no one would actually buy, and I mean VERY cheap, like 5p!!
Yep this is why when isla said something about £32 the other day and lazy pretended it was a joke and ignored it That's prob all they paid for the lot Can't believe using a photo with loads on to see a couple and stupid price without the crazy p&p

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
They’ve no faith in their business at all, Sarah only orders very low numbers for blankets too. They are such cowboys, honestly. How desperate are they to pay off he mortgage, that they are setting up this side-hustle- a few days after moving, and getting eveyrhing unboxed, alongside Sarah being in her 3rd trimester
That money isn't going anywhere near the mortgage... Primark, B&M, The Range, Ikea, Morrisons, Asda - it's all going their way... omg, I just had a thought... fook me but what are the chances that "Caravan & Me" is lurking around the corner 🚎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I have no words and any I can think of are cuss words 😡😡😡. We all have known for a long time they don't give a toss about the ifam it's all 🤑🤑🤑🤑 .

Reactions: 20
They’ve no faith in their business at all, Sarah only orders very low numbers for blankets too. They are such cowboys, honestly. How desperate are they to pay off he mortgage, that they are setting up this side-hustle- a few days after moving, and getting eveyrhing unboxed, alongside Sarah being in her 3rd trimester
Also a good way to dodge the tax man

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I hope some disgruntled person reports them for false advertising because there’s going to be some very disappointed children when they receive their fidgets. They‘re a pair of nasty fuckwits. They know full well they’re exploiting the goodwill of children and using Isla and Esme’s name to do it under makes it a whole lot worse Imo.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That money isn't going anywhere near the mortgage... Primark, B&M, The Range, Ikea, Morrisons, Asda - it's all going their way... omg, I just had a thought... fook me but what are the chances that "Caravan & Me" is lurking around the corner 🚎
...by Chris Delonge

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Explained so succinctly by the adult running Fidget & Me... "Using fidget toys is proven to improve fine motor skills, hand to eye co-ordination..."

What in all hell is "hand TO eye co-ordination"??? If you're going to use the sales pitch of your products assisting with development etc then for the love of Christ get the terminology right... it's just hand-eye Inghams... hand 🤟 eye 👁

Reactions: 24
I just looked and dont see a difference in the 10 pound and the 15 pound box. The 20 pound one has a giant popper in it but the other 2 seem to be the same description and amount.
Pretty crafty of them. You know the major drawing card is the giant popper, so let's shove that in the £20 box. You know every order is just a chore for them, not an actual appreciation of their fans spending their hard earned money or anything as silly as that.

The prices are extortionate for a pile of plastic tat! Shouldn’t an ‘Influencer’ family be encouraging the younger generation to do away with non-degradable plastic and learn how to protect, preserve their/our world for future generations.
They simply have no common sense and empathy, they only know greed and exploitation.
Amen to this.

Reactions: 18
Why did Lazy allow the girls to put their hands all over the fidgets without wearing any gloves??? I’m hardly surprised though considering she won’t even wear a mask now.

Reactions: 27
I've finally reached the point where I'm no longer sorry for the Ifam being ripped off; call me a cold-hearted witch if you will.

Yes a lot of them are children, but children don't have debit/credit cards so it's their idiot parents ordering this shite for them. Adults with learning disabilities are the only ones I feel some amount of sympathy for. They are free to spend their benefits as they choose as their support workers can't stop them, they can only advise them that the Ingham products are overpriced and crap quality.

I hope each and every one of them are thoroughly disappointed with the tat they receive. Maybe it will open their eyes a little to what their 'heroes. think of them, i.e. cash machines.

Most, if not all, would have just jumped on the 'launch' and ordered a box without taking the time to see what is actually in it. If any of them reorder from Fidget Ripoff and Me Me Me then they deserve all the plastic shite they get.

Well played Minghams, well played.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I don’t feel anger very often, but this fidget business has really pissed me off. How can people be so gullible as to pay over the odds for cheap tat you could get elsewhere? I am utterly baffled how the Inghams manage to rip off their fans! How do they have the balls to do that?!:mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I hope none of them in that house have the virus! If they do they will infect everyone that has ordered their products, I think the girls have touched every single figdet toy!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I hope none of them in that house have the virus! If they do they will infect everyone that has ordered their products, I think the girls have touched every single figdet toy!
To be fair they’d have to touch each one to pack it anyway and they are inside wrappers. No different to supermarket workers stacking the shelves. Stuff is going to be touched at some point.

The price is outrageous though and anyone stupid enough to pay it deserves it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.