The Ingham Family #160 Putting our dying channel in a pringles tub to try and keep it alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When a new thread is made (I hate making new threads), I'll post the screenshots I was sent back in November. I don't want to post them all at the end of this thread because they'll just get lost.
Glad there are people like you around who have the information and get it out there ❤ How many more vulnerable girls have to be taken in by this creep before anyone will do anything.

what is going on with Lazy’s neck. Absolutely disgusting
What is this?!
[/QUOTE]

Probably some new STD festering 🤢

Reactions: 10
Glad there are people like you around who have the information and get it out there ❤ How many more vulnerable girls have to be taken in by this creep before anyone will do anything.
Only reason I haven't posted it sooner is because I was told the girl in question was vulnerable, but seeing as things have come to light today, I think it's best if the screenshots were made public. Whilst the ones from Creepy's fake Snapchat account aren't all too incriminating (well, one posted on twitter today is), it shows a pattern of similar behaviour. Especially with regards to one previous victim who he met up and slept with at the Ibis... And the screenshots of Lee... Well, they'll speak for themselves.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
No normal person would put up with and carry on a relationship with a gormless serial cheater.
From previous findings and postings here it’s clear Lazy has a dodgy family and past. There’s no doubt she has a lot of skeletons in her closet........ If she kicked him out he‘d do everything in his power to destroy her, the kids and the channel. There’s no way a super narcissist like him would go quietly and there’s no way Lazy would protect her children and self respect over money. (Which he seems in total control of 💴💴💴)
That’s my look on this whole shitshow anyway. It’s the only thing that makes any sense Apart from Lazy’s fear of being alone because she’s utterly useless 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'll stress that these first photos are saved photos from private messages I was sent on twitter. "Yourhomie Stan" is allegedly Chris Ingham.

20210502_135718.jpg

20210502_135713.jpg

20210502_135708.jpg

20210502_135704.jpg

20210502_135651.jpg

20210502_135744.jpg

20210502_135737.jpg

20210502_135729.jpg

These next group of photos are from the delightful skater boy Lee. Creepy's ex friend...

20210502_135644.jpg

20210502_135639.jpg

20210502_135634.jpg

20210502_135610.jpg

20210502_135623.jpg

20210502_135618.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
FFS! At this point I’m struggling to see who’s more disgusting creepy or Sarah for letting him get away with it. It’s all very concerning and why YouTube let him continue is beyond me.
She really is just as bad as he is because she’s letting him get away with it. The woman baffles me. Pack his bags and kick the bleep out.

The control chris has in that house is plain for everyone to see. It’s ridiculous how he controls all the money. I know Sarah gets a lot of stick for spending but have you seen how much chris spends on himself? He must of bought four or five pairs of expensive skates along with all the tit for his caravan while she’s smuggling £2 t-shirts out of primark and saying chris will kill her for buying a couple of plants from a door salesman which she couldn’t even pay for because the creepy flump had his bank card and she has no cash. How the duck is that piece of tit the only one with a card? 🙄

Sarah grow a bleeping backbone. Get your own bank card and protect your children’s money before that wanker spends it all and send that useless turd packing. Your children deserve better than that. You are their mother so start acting like it. Imagine allowing that ugly little Nicky looking thing to still live in your house and treat you like a doormat after knowing what he gets up to when he’s pretending he’s off skating. No amount of money or a big new house makes up for what he is doing. Show your daughters what it means to be a strong independent woman and get rid. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Omg . How old was she?
No idea. I wasn't told. Only told that she was vulnerable and to keep them to myself for the time being. I was sent them by an account that is no longer active, and after today's reveal on twitter with a very incriminating message that was allegedly from Creepy (alongside lots of interesting timing of them meeting up - which I was told they were planning on meeting up at some point), I wanted to offload 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I'll stress that these first photos are saved photos from private messages I was sent on twitter. "Yourhomie Stan" is allegedly Chris Ingham.

View attachment 556191

View attachment 556192

View attachment 556195

View attachment 556196

View attachment 556199

View attachment 556200

View attachment 556201

View attachment 556202

These next group of photos are from the delightful skater boy Lee. Creepy's ex friend...

View attachment 556203

View attachment 556206

View attachment 556207

View attachment 556211

View attachment 556209

View attachment 556210
Jesus bleeping christ 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20210502_142259.jpg

Here's some of the dm's I received at the time which seem to match up with the email. I still think the email is weird, and I'm unsure I believe that the person who sent it is an IFAM member... However, some of the screenshots posted on twitter were not sent to me back in November.

(Blocked out names of two Tattlers who were also sent the same information)

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Lee seems worse then chris, but thats onky because its graphic. Chris is more sneaky / friends his way in

Reactions: 15
She had an affair with Lee too?! What the hell went on there?! Feel sick thinking about how Creepy somehow introduced her to Lee? Or did her and Lee start messaging, without any involvement from Creepy? The mind boggles. It's all so sick. She is clearly young and vulnerable.

Reactions: 19
Lee seems worse then chris, but thats onky because its graphic. Chris is more sneaky / friends his way in
I bet Creepy was no different to Lee when he knew there was no chance of him being caught.
How the hell can Lazy sit back and let this happen.

Reactions: 12
She had an affair with Lee too?! What the hell went on there?! Feel sick thinking about how Creepy somehow introduced her to Lee? Or did her and Lee start messaging, without any involvement from Creepy? The mind boggles. It's all so sick. She is clearly young and vulnerable.
Im now questioning if chris caight the coldsores from lee and passed them to sarah.... share and share alike...

• Sick
Reactions: 16
That’s probably exactly why they have been removed from school and all other clubs they went to. I work with children as a cheerleading coach and we take safeguarding very seriously and know our duty to report any concerns we have about our athletes welfare. I’ve had kids come to tell me about something another child has said to them that just doesn’t sit right and have had kids tell me things about their home life that they think nothing of but that raise serious red flags.
By removing those kids from all situations where they might speak with other adults or children they have ensured they can continue to fly under the radar. It’s shocking. I wish there were more laws concerning children on YouTube.
Deffo the case , they can’t risk someone finding out the truth or the girls having another child or adult to speak too and confide in , it’s not just the haters then , anything going on in that house that is picked up on in the blogs is just the haters ! If they were confronted by an outside adult in real life they wouldn’t know what to do , that family is cult like , the girls will speak out one day

Reactions: 11
Deffo the case , they can’t risk someone finding out the truth or the girls having another child or adult to speak too and confide in , it’s not just the haters then , anything going on in that house that is picked up on in the blogs is just the haters ! If they were confronted by an outside adult in real life they wouldn’t know what to do , that family is cult like , the girls will speak out one day
I hate to say it too, but Lincolnshire is one of the worst counties for children’s social care in the country. There girls are just slipping through the cracks and it’s happening in front of thousands of peoples eyes and seemingly nothing can be done.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
You know what I think at this point it’s safe to say Sarah knows and allows it . They just try and keep it quiet because they both know it’s weird . Pair of them are disgusting .
I wouldn't be at all surprised about Sarah turning a blind eye etcetera but how much more "damage" can their brand take?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.