The Ingham Family #160 Putting our dying channel in a pringles tub to try and keep it alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey, looks like he's been up to no good again 😮😮. And a vulnerable girl too. Just spotted these on twitter.

Can anyone screenshot the letter between this person and Sarah better than me? My phone is so rubbish. Sorry that the screenshots are in the wrong order too.
I already knew about this and I've known for several months. A well known group who has since disappeared told me but swore me to secrecy for the girl's sake and I agreed because she was vulnerable. He apparently met up with her and had sex whilst he came back for the car, whilst Lazy was 'miscarrying the baby'.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I already knew about this and I've known for several months. A well known group who has since disappeared told me but swore me to secrecy for the girl's sake and I agreed because she was vulnerable. He apparently met up with her and had sex whilst he came back for the car, whilst Lazy was 'miscarrying the baby'.
Was that why he was so giddy during the prinnywoo song

Reactions: 33
What is Lee's name on instagram?
That is disgusting

Reactions: 5
I know it’s a matter of personal taste but the marble flooring makes their house look so tacky and cold 😢 imagine how much nicer it’d be with some parquet flooring and more fashionable, modern furniture :/ such a shame

Reactions: 14
Fuuuccckkkkiiinnngggg hell. What a WONDERFUL husband you have, Sarah. I feel sorry for you.

Reactions: 19
As well as that being sick on so many levels, Covid was raging at the time with strict quarantine for anyone travelling from abroad 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 35
What are the chances of there being an over-dramatic health related clickbait vlog in the next couple of days, to try and distract from all the gossip around them!! 🙄

Reactions: 29
I’ve just read that email sent to lazy and I’m actually pretty astounded as to why it’s “the girl that needs to be exposed”. Why is it the poor girl who’s been taken advantage of. What kind of bleeping morons are these IFam weirdos.
This really got to me, the vulnerable girl should NOT be exposed, it's creepy and cheaty who should be exposed. Disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Where are they going to run away this time? There have been multiple people post on here to say they live in or near Beltoft - some may not be true but some probably are. So all this, as well as what has happened previously will probably soon get around the local area about the new Youtuber neighbours - they already stand out moving into a very small place and putting it all over the internet, so people will already be aware of those "new" people.

The new expensive house didn't buy them happiness for very long, haven't even unpacked.

Sarah it doesn't matter how much you brag about the new 7 bed house, you and everyone else will remember what came out just as you moved in.
Watch out for the 'my poor pregnant wife' vlog soon. All the trolls lying and making up stories...
Those POOR children and another one on the way. Both of them are such dickheads!

Reactions: 24
Lee and Creepy share girls and that's what Sinnaz was made for. This girl was from Leeds and in her 20s.

From what I was told, it sounded like she had some form of Stockholm Syndrome, one minute she was boasting and the next she was traumatised.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Oh wow. It was obvious he was up to something with the Prinny song. Fancy doing a ‘rescue’ mission in that tight timeframe and fitting in a quick shag 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Is this a tattler on this instagram account, it is brilliant! Shows ifam don't actuallly read properly

ignhamfamilyhome
Follow

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just want to say to Sarah, I hope you are aware if you can anyway be linked to grooming these vulnerable young adults with your husband, or even knowing about it and not reporting it, you will also face the courts. That could leave 5 children in the system and for what?

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.