The Ingham Family #160 Putting our dying channel in a pringles tub to try and keep it alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah. This guy is at the top of his game and knows exactly how it all works. Don’t think the Inghams will be using him, so an accountant with less knowledge may put those things through. The main take was the one about the daily vlogger who claimed everything was in his content because he filmed so much which is the route the Inghams probably take. Their house is basically a set
I think he was also warning that HMRC will still tax you personally for the benefit you get from it so it might be all free sweets and tat now but you will be paying for it down the line 🤔

Reactions: 9
If this is true (and I believe that it is - the messages from Creepy are written in exactly the same style as those that he wrote to the other girls), the girl had a chemical pregnancy. This means that once again, he was having sex without wearing a condom. This means that he does not care about passing possible STDs to his wife or getting yet another person pregnant.

He has cheated once again after he was outed in 2018 (and she wont be the only girl). He nearly lost his wife and family the first time round, catastrophically damaged the success of his youtube channel and became infamous as a dangerous groomer of vulnerable, young women. And yet YouTube kept him on their platform, his wife turned a blind eye and he felt invincible. Did you really think be would change Sarah? Previous posters have said that he is utterly obsessed with cheating and is always on the look out for new partners. You have to kick him to the kerb now Sarah!! It's not just about you anymore. If you don't do something, young, vulnerable fans remain in great danger from being groomed by your husband. He has no conscience and in his head, isn't doing anything wrong. He only cares about himself and his own selfish needs. He will have told you that this girl is making it all up too and that he would never be stupid enough to message/meet up with anyone else. But ask yourself - would he really say anything else to you? You've seen him lie hundreds of times to viewers. Why do you think he wouldnt lie to you too?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
3rd March 2020 he had a "meeting" in Leeds then did some shopping alone after.
The thing is those messages don’t really incriminate him he’ll either deny they are him or just say he was being friendly.

Personally If I was innocent after the first time and had been accused of something, I’d NEVER be replying or engaging with fans again for the simple fear that something could be taken out of context and jeopardise my ‘career’ and family.

you’d get management or a pr agency to handle all of your DM’s and social to clear any doubt

I think he was also warning that HMRC will still tax you personally for the benefit you get from it so it might be all free sweets and tat now but you will be paying for it down the line 🤔
Hopefully! So annoying to hear how little the tax man bother with youtubers currently because it’s still all fairly new when we know how much money they are making from lying about adverts and such

Reactions: 18
The thing is those messages don’t really incriminate him he’ll either deny they are him or just say he was being friendly.

Personally If I was innocent after the first time and had been accused of something, I’d NEVER be replying or engaging with fans again for the simple fear that something could be taken out of context and jeopardise my ‘career’ and family.

you’d get management or a pr agency to handle all of your DM’s and social to clear any doubt

Hopefully! So annoying to hear how little the tax man bother with youtubers currently because it’s still all fairly new when we know how much money they are making from lying about adverts and such
Id say this is the most incriminating and pervy. I dont know how he'd explain that as a friendly message.

Attachments

Reactions: 23
FFS! At this point I’m struggling to see who’s more disgusting creepy or Sarah for letting him get away with it. It’s all very concerning and why YouTube let him continue is beyond me.

Reactions: 35
Id say this is the most incriminating and pervy. I dont know how he'd explain that as a friendly message.
Yeah, he’ll deny that’s him though won’t he.

truth is, sarah will know deep down whether it’s true or not with the dates and such. She’s known for almost 6 months and done nothing again though, so yet again, nothing to protect her children. Funny how she suddenly got the big house she wanted and another baby though isn’t it.

SARAH more babies isn’t changing him, it just means your stuck at home more often too busy to know where and what he’s up to

it’s starting to look like as long as she gets the’lifestyle’ and holidays she wants he can do as he pleases. Which if he was the main breadwinner you may be able to sort of (difficult but still) understand. But he’s not, the children are the breadwinners, and it was your channel to start with. That channel would have been absolutely fine without Chris two years ago and probably would have been making more than it does now.
You’d have been able to buy your big house yourself and probably got lots of gifted holidays rather than caravan ones. Fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It's the raindrops!! (oh, just looked at the post below and apparently it's the sweating emoji) Does that mean he's telling her that he pleasured himself over her photos?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I usually am able to just read here and get comfort that there are many people that feel the same way about these morons but each time I see another child safety or neglect issue it soooooo winds me up that nothing seems to be done about them. I work in education and we do so much training on child protection. We are always being told to report anything no matter how small because there might be several other reports that on their own do not ring any alarms but together they are deafening. Even if you only start listing things about them for the past year there are too many things that should be making people responsible sit up and take notice.
just a few things that would make a child protection report .....
Removing children from school
Isolating them from friends and family
Inappropriate clothing for the season or activity
Inappropriate footwear for the season or activity
Allowing your children to watch things inappropriate for their age (even things like twilight)
Not having an appropriate diet
Tellling your children they have an illness (mental or physical) when they don’t.
Ignoring medical issues and not seeking medical attention when needed ( Jace’s eye issues, Isla’s allergic reaction just this week and there are lots more)
Allowing dangerous behaviour ( running around a landing that has an open stairway, sitting on or climbing up to windows that are not locked, allowing a toddler to play in the bathroom unattended, letting a toddler play unattended upstairs for an extended period of time)
Using car seats incorrectly or not at all when required by law.
Allowing children to be unattended online for extended periods of time.
Allowing sexualised behaviour ( even just miming to “do you want to see me naked, naked naked” online publicly at 14)
This is just a small sample and doesn’t even take into account things that have happened previously.
As parents we have all made mistakes but when you can catalogue something every day with evidence there is something seriously wrong.
I know if they had been students at my school even after being taken out we would still have been speaking to people about our concerns for these children.
sorry for the long post but their absolute moronic behaviour and neglectful parenting drives me insane. It takes all my control not to comment on their videos what complete c*nts they are. 🤬
Someone should be investigating this family, they have failed and are still failing as caring parents - awful diets, inadequate clothing and shoes, isolation from family and friends, no social interaction, no formal education and the children are being totally exposed and exploited for financial gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just watching the vlog filmed on 18th Dec (hate giving them more views) He wasn’t in the vlog all day! Appeared at 7pm in Leeds in the dark and very out of breath. Said he’d been skating all day. Where have we heard that before? 🤔
Oh wow !!!!! They’re both vile , how obvious . She’s one dumb witch .

Reactions: 15
Remember some of us were sitting on information that showed he was still up to his old tricks (alongside Lee)? The messages outed today was the information. I hope you can understand why some of us did not post them (as tempting as it was) because another vulnerable person was involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Remember some of us were sitting on information that showed he was still up to his old tricks (alongside Lee)? The messages outed today was the information. I hope you can understand why some of us did not post them (as tempting as it was) because another vulnerable person was involved.
I remember, had a feeling this was linked.

Reactions: 16
Yeah, he’ll deny that’s him though won’t he.

truth is, sarah will know deep down whether it’s true or not with the dates and such. She’s known for almost 6 months and done nothing again though, so yet again, nothing to protect her children. Funny how she suddenly got the big house she wanted and another baby though isn’t it.

SARAH more babies isn’t changing him, it just means your stuck at home more often too busy to know where and what he’s up to

it’s starting to look like as long as she gets the’lifestyle’ and holidays she wants he can do as he pleases. Which if he was the main breadwinner you may be able to sort of (difficult but still) understand. But he’s not, the children are the breadwinners, and it was your channel to start with. That channel would have been absolutely fine without Chris two years ago and probably would have been making more than it does now.
You’d have been able to buy your big house yourself and probably got lots of gifted holidays rather than caravan ones. Fool.
Yeah Sarah knows it’s true . That’s when after the first lot came out he sent issy on his skating trips with him .

Reactions: 15
Happy first weekend in your new dream home Inghams. Why does this stuff always come out when they have just been bragging

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I remember, had a feeling this was linked.
I have so many pictures linked to this situation that I'm really tempted to upload now it's been outed... The random account who seems to have outted this followed me today on twitter, but has only posted a couple of the messages. The email is also very strange.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Nothing will happen. I honestly believe Lazy gives him a 'free hall pass' with this kind of stuff. As long as he stays with her, and gets on his hands and fatty knees cleaning up after them all.
He's a disgusting perv, nothing changes that. But unless this girl is under the age of 16 and has hard evidence of him sleeping with her then they will just carry on as they are.
Sprouting bullshit in their dentist waiting room/cinema!

Reactions: 21
Nothing will happen. I honestly believe Lazy gives him a 'free hall pass' with this kind of stuff. As long as he stays with her, and gets on his hands and fatty knees cleaning up after them all.
He's a disgusting perv, nothing changes that. But unless this girl is under the age of 16 and has hard evidence of him sleeping with her then they will just carry on as they are.
Sprouting bullshit in their dentist waiting room/cinema!
Even her doing nothing, she cant be happy knowing its all out their for the world to read. Id be off hiding in a dark room not carrying on posting my life online.

Reactions: 19
You know what I think at this point it’s safe to say Sarah knows and allows it . They just try and keep it quiet because they both know it’s weird . Pair of them are disgusting .

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.