The Ingham Family #160 Putting our dying channel in a pringles tub to try and keep it alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg more worm are just climbing out the can 🤣🤣🤣 surely something’s gotta be done now ????? Them poor girls and Jace . I am so heartbroken for them . This just isn’t on . Who’s looking out for them ? Who’s putting their needs first ? Absolutely no one . Action needs to be taken now .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If the girl is in her twenties other than cheating on their wives they haven’t really done anything wrong though have they? Obviously it doesn’t look great for them (or for chris’ family man image) but that’s for their wives to deal with.

it’s different to the 16 year old in her parents hotel room being pressured. Those texts with Lee she is consenting and wanting to engage with him?
I agree somewhat. With Lee she definitely seemed to be consenting in mutual sexual messages. This makes Lee a total scumbag, of course, because he's supposed to be married/in a relationship.

With Creepy's messages though - whilst I understand she is of age, she is yet again another vulnerable person (he seems to have a type, doesn't he). His messages (offering her an opportunity etc) to me look as if he's using his "position of power" (being a YouTuber) to get his dick wet.

None of these messages - and I'm sure these won't be the last to ever come out (these vile cretins never change - look at Josh Duggar) - will never be as bad as the ones sent to Jess. They were ILLEGAL messages, and he'd probably still be serving a jail term now if in the US when it all came to light.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Omg he can't be able to get away with cheating AGAIN on his,wife!! Friggen hell Sarah you are deluded if u think it won't happen again and it's all lies 🙄😒

Those poor kids think some coffee may go up walls today or a miss vlog
Creeps delonge you are vile vile 😫 human being
Failure of a,husband and complete c*****t of a father !

• Heart
Reactions: 30
All this coming out just as they move into a new village ain’t great is it. Let’s hope the villagers aren’t as morally bankrupt as that pair of cockwombles. Also, I hope the new neighbour keeps any teenage girls she has away from that vert.

Reactions: 20
Hope the builder left some paint in the garage - God knows how much coffee is going up the walls today in the Pylon Palace.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
20210502_144126.jpg

Just going to add this one in, as this is one that wasn't sent to me back in November, but is the most incriminating. The phone is identical to the ones sent to me... Please also note the poor spelling and grammar used which is extremely similar to Creepy's spelling and grammar.

For example - Your instead of you're.

Edited to add - the use of emojis is also similar to Creepy's style of writing on Instagram etc.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I agree somewhat. With Lee she definitely seemed to be consenting in mutual sexual messages. This makes Lee a total scumbag, of course, because he's supposed to be married/in a relationship.

With Creepy's messages though - whilst I understand she is of age, she is yet again another vulnerable person (he seems to have a type, doesn't he). His messages (offering her an opportunity etc) to me look as if he's using his "position of power" (being a YouTuber) to get his dick wet.

None of these messages - and I'm sure these won't be the last to ever come out (these vile cretins never change - look at Josh Duggar) - will never be as bad as the ones sent to Jess. They were ILLEGAL messages, and he'd probably still be serving a jail term now if in the US when it all came to light.
I completely agree. With creepy it’s done psychologically in a way to manipulate his Victim . Very narcissistic . If he’s does that outside of the home it’s scary to think what’s happening in the home . He’s very manipulative .

Reactions: 20
I completely agree. With creepy it’s done psychologically in a way to manipulate his Victim . Very narcissistic . If he’s does that outside of the home it’s scary to think what’s happening in the home . He’s very manipulative .
I really fear for Isabelle. Always have.

• Sad
Reactions: 40

Oh yes to clarify I’m not saying it’s morally okay. Just not illegal or to the same extent as Chris text younger fans

Reactions: 12
Is anyone surprised .... sadly I’m not 🤢🤮
No, the saying, a leopard never changes it's spots, has never been more appropriate for a person or situation than this one.

Give it 2 years and we'll be back here discussing the next one.

Reactions: 24
Yes Sarah, we're just really really jealous. What a bleeping life. Enjoy your disgusting husband 🤮

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Well, this quiet Sunday perusing Tattle certainly stepped up a notch!

So much tea I'm practically drowning in it.

Lee Deliveroo hung himself out to dry all by himself by putting his ugly mug in that message.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Where are they going to run away this time? There have been multiple people post on here to say they live in or near Beltoft - some may not be true but some probably are. So all this, as well as what has happened previously will probably soon get around the local area about the new Youtuber neighbours - they already stand out moving into a very small place and putting it all over the internet, so people will already be aware of those "new" people.

The new expensive house didn't buy them happiness for very long, haven't even unpacked.

Sarah it doesn't matter how much you brag about the new 7 bed house, you and everyone else will remember what came out just as you moved in.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Well, this quiet Sunday perusing Tattle certainly stepped up a notch!

So much tea I'm practically drowning in it.

Lee Deliveroo hung himself out to dry all by himself by putting his ugly mug in that message.
Happy bank holiday weekend!

Very glad I'm no longer sitting on this information. So difficult to keep quiet about two disgusting men thinking they can do and get away with whatever they want.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Now moving into their dentist will be tarnished with bad memories. Ahh diddums. Another move on the horizon? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.