The Ingham Family #160 Putting our dying channel in a pringles tub to try and keep it alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Neck lace title shortened slightly to fit
Screenshot 2021-04-26 211933.png

TLDR
- Creepy and Lazy bought Hi Steve and Granny Jane a caravan.
- The Inghams went on holiday to Center Parcs. They showed their appreciation when they left by moaning about the 10am checkout time.
- Creepy wore his diarrhoea coloured trousers for an entire week without washing them. He probably wet himself on that high wire course he did as well.
- Creepy showed us his massive boobs at Center Parcs. I'm not exaggerating when I say they're nearly bigger than Lazy's. Might want to give Victoria's Secret a call a book a bra fitting.
- Lazy murdered a spider in the car on the way home from Center Parcs and then pretended not to know what had happened.
- Lazy told Creepy he's lucky to have her... and I she wasn't joking either.
- A couple of trolls *cough* Creepy *cough* have turned up to Tattle making extravagant claims about the Inghams; they're moving to Spain and buying a horse.
- We got a glimpse of the garage, which as predicted is rammed to the brim with tat.
- The big house move has begun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Can’t admin see the rough location of where posters post from? That’s how MOD was caught out wasn’t it?

They should
Check the locations of these ‘new members’ 👀 p.s Hi Chris you great big ponce.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can’t admin see the rough location of where posters post from? That’s how MOD was caught out wasn’t it?

They should
Check the locations of these ‘new members’ 👀 p.s Hi Chris you great big ponce.
No need really, if they were getting a horse lazy would have blurted it out same if they were moving to spain, she can't keep her gob shut

Reactions: 20
My thoughts:

- Hate when they use that picture of Lazy for the thumbnail. You just know it's her "I found a bahhhh-gen" face.

- Isabelle "loads of books that I've wrote in". Written, Isabelle. Written. Go back to school.

- Bet eco-warrior Isla is thrilled with your 8 packs of anti-bacterical wipes.

- Stop trying to convince everyone you've got marble floors. You don't. We all know you don't.

- Oh for duck sake. Buying a bunch of cheap Chinese fidget toys from Alibaba and selling them for a ridiculous price now. That's not school work, Lazy. That's pure exploitation.

- Jace is very cute. It's a shame he has those two as parents.

- What the duck is that pointless plant doing in the middle of the kitchen island?

- Leaving Jace on his own to go up and down the stairs. Wow.

- Treated to a full view of the "Sarah Ingham Forever" tattoo of guilt! Aren't we lucky.

- "I didn't want grey for this room" whilst pointing the camera at the grey carpets...

- Why have they still not replaced the hoover? Scabby chavs.

- Did we really need video footage of them placing down a bath mat?

- So much towel content... No wonder Creepy peed himself with excitement.

- Wait, they only have 2 of each towel? Well, I guess they barely use them so why would they need any more than that.

- The girls bathroom fixtures and fittings look so cheap.

- "No eating in here" Jace comes in straight away with food. He's a Tattler.

- The layout of that living room is weird. It doesn't work. It's just going to look strange no matter where you put those sofas.

- 60x60cm is apparently 6x6m... Please send your children back to school, Sarah. bleeping hell 🤦‍♀️

- Why did they not just have the playroom carpeted? Those soft play mats get grubby very quickly.

- She made baby Azaylia dying about her. Tried to brag about how "amazing" her life is. No hun, your life is tit. You're with a disgusting grooming pervert, your family are a bunch of criminal chavs, your mother in law trolled your own niece, you're one of the nastiest bitter bully witches on YouTube. You don't even have a right to talk about Azaylia. You're scum.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
My thoughts:

- Hate when they use that picture of Lazy for the thumbnail. You just know it's her "I found a bahhhh-gen" face.

- Isabelle "loads of books that I've wrote in". Written, Isabelle. Written. Go back to school.

- Stop trying to convince everyone you've got marble floors. You don't. We all know you don't.

- Oh for duck sake. Buying a bunch of cheap Chinese fidget toys from Alibaba and selling them for a ridiculous price now. That's not school work, Lazy. That's pure exploitation.

- What the duck is that pointless plant doing in the middle of the kitchen island?

- Treated to a full view of the "Sarah Ingham Forever" tattoo of guilt! Aren't we lucky.

- "I didn't want grey for this room" whilst pointing the camera at the grey carpets...

- Wait, they only have 2 of each towel? Well, I guess they barely use them so why would they need any more than that.

- The layout of that living room is weird. It doesn't work. It's just going to look strange no matter where you put those sofas.

- 60x60cm is apparently 6x6m... Please send your children back to school, Sarah. bleeping hell 🤦‍♀️

- Why did they not just have the playroom carpeted? Those soft play mats get grubby very quickly.

- She made baby Azaylia dying about her. Tried to brag about how "amazing" her life is. No hun, your life is tit. You're with a disgusting grooming pervert, your family are a bunch of criminal chavs, your mother in law trolled your own niece, you're one of the nastiest bitter bully witches on YouTube. You don't even have a right to talk about Azaylia. You're scum.
The angry face was for that creatin using Azaylia for her own gratification. Breaks my heart followed the beautiful baby girl may she rip 🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
So she spends the whole vlog bragging about the house, the tat she has purchased and then has the absolutely indecency to tag Azaylia Cain on the end as an afterthought.

And on top of that say she doesn’t think it would be right to say how happy she is and show off the Pylon Palace after finding out the news - don’t worry Sarah, you had already done all that anyway. You just threw her in afterwards to try and make yourself look like you actually cared.

I thought she was a c**t before; I think she’s an even bigger one now.

• Sad
Reactions: 58
Love the thread title!

I haven’t caught up on the last 3 or 4 pages, so I’m sorry if I’m repeating anything, but I’ve just watched most of today’s vlog, and have a need to ask what kind of idiots buys loads of toothpaste for a house they haven’t moved into yet (do they not sell toothpaste in the Belton area?) but don’t measure up for or note the measurements of their new furniture before ordering it, or calculate how many foam play mats they need to cover a room? I didn’t intend this to be a rhetorical question, but of course it is.

I have to admit, by the time the bar stools came out I was thinking, ‘please be the wrong height!’. Am I becoming a haterrrr?!

Also, cream/beige and grey do not look good together. It did get me thinking though, and if everything is so dwarfed in the rooms of Mingham Mansion, they could just put straw down against one of the grey floors in a corner and keep the horse there. It’s really just scaling up from Prinny, innit?

Edited to add: I stopped watching before the speech about the death of Azaylia Cain. Lazy is such a scumbag.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Nothing says “set for life” more than marble tiles, a sofa that comes in a box and B&M macrame 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
This is such a weird coincidence. On one of the home ed groups this morning, a mum posted about her son who has autism and started a little business selling fidget toys. It was posted in quite a respectful way telling admin that they can remove if not allowed. I can't find it so not sure if it was removed. Lots of responses asking if she can share details in private messages to support her son's business.
I know Lazy LOVES saying there is enough business out there for everyone and I think it's brilliant that the younger girls are excited about their own venture. Esme especially will benefit from this kind of hands on education if they actually support her properly and link to curriculum.
BUT: I will lose my tit if she mentions anything anywhere on the home ed groups in her normal passive aggressive way.

Reactions: 24
My thoughts:

Jane trolled Leah? This is new news to me (but I missed quite a few pages on last thread), pls fill me in lol👀👀👀👀

Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure if you look up the phrase ‘set for life’ you get this exact image.
View attachment 547436
He is waitint to Get gifted one of the new Dysons.
they had to buy sweepeers to use before mopping. Would not a new hoower do a better job??
those Mats was not 60 by 60 at most they were 60 by 30. why dis not theese people check the drawings of the house with measurments before shopping. Would make it easier to see how many Mats you need and weather or not the couch will fit.
Hmm 2 young girls sharing a bathroom, yeah no way they could use a cabinet each at least.

Reactions: 9
Not sure if it’s been mentioned but; I’m confused as to why Isla has 2 sinks in her bathroom but Esmé and Isabelle have to share a sink and have a smaller bathroom ect

Reactions: 25
How long is this moving in process going to take? Knowing the Minghams it could be weeks or maybe months.

Has she mentioned what's happening to the current office? I suppose the room above the garage will be the new Tat and and Me HQ.

What happened to the hair styler waving thing Lazy bought? They all used it once then it was forgotten about, probably dumped in the garage of doom.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
SETTING UP OUR NEW LIVING ROOM, PLAY ROOM & THE GIRLS BATHROOM!! NEW HOUSE TRIPLE ROOM REVEAL!!

Isabelle and Jace are having a snuggle on Lazy's bed. They're all busy and Creepy has been outside all morning doing the garage. They found lots of old stuff in there including books Isabelle has written in and Nannar's old white clock, which will go in Isabelle's new room. They found old photos of Esme in playgroup and the Disney photos. They don't have a lot of big things to do, part from Isabelle's wardrobes and xbox.

Lazy has been up and out early, which is why Isabelle started the vlog. She showed Creepy the basket of cleaning products she got him and he said it wasn't enough; she got him 4 packs of bac wipes, 2 bottles of disinfectant spray, a pack of liquid stuff. What an ungrateful twit; his pregnant, vulnerable to covid wife went and got those for him and not so much as a thank you? Creepy said they needed double so Lazy went and got more. He said they needed a brush for the floor so Lazy went and got a lot more stuff from the shops including toothpaste, dishwasher tablet, washing tablets and hand soap. I would've made him go and get it all. She went to the toy section and they had new fidget toys in. Esme and Isla are setting up a new venture. For English, Lazy made them come up with an idea and sell it to Lazy so they worked on it for a week. Lazy liked hey idea so much that they're doing it. She has baby and Me, Isabelle does Teen and Me and Esme and Isla are now doing Fidgets and Me. Sounds like the name of a new Channel 5 documentary about STIs. Maybe Lazy could appear on it with Big Frank and his brood. The girls are working out how much to sell them for so they're profitable. There will be a product range of three blind boxes for £10, £15 or £20. The girls have ordered all the products. Esme's favourite product is the giant poppets. Lazy went to the fidget section in B&M because the girls need to test things now. Footage of the girls playing with their fidgets. There is cleaning to be done at the new house. Isabelle is sad but excited.

Jace has asked Lazy to film him in the truck. He is travelling to the van because he asked to go in there. Just because he asked, doesn't mean you have to say yes. They've put his Isofix in the van. Isabelle and Creepy are going in the van. Jace says goodnight but Lazy says it's a goodbye. Jace repeatedly demands for Lazy to shut the door. Isabelle films some footage of Jace in the van. He falls asleep 2 minutes later.

Over at the new house Jace is climbing all over the ugly grey sofas in the kitchen Lazy tells him to get down so he runs over to his police car tent. She remembers it looking massive in the current living room but it looks lost in the new house. The Inghams are making themselves at home. Jace says "new house". Lazy has bought a wooden tray on the island and put a fake plant in it. She wants to know what to put in there because only Isabelle and Creepy use salt and vinegar. Isabelle is cleaning the cupboards. Esme's favourite part of the kitchen is the tap. Creepy is setting up the vlog. The floor is very dusty and dirty so they're going to mop it. Esme has taught Jace to go up and down the stairs because they would hurt if he fell down, although they're not marble on top. Doesn't have to be marble for him to get a serious head injury so stop trying to justify it you dumb cow.

Lazy cackles at Creepy and his mop. Jace is playing with the sink. Lazy is excited because they get to open the new sofa. They had a panic about whether they would fit but it looks like they will. Lazy tells Jace to get away from the sink and come to get a drink. Jace 'mops' the hallway floor.

Lazy is nervous about whether she made the right choice about the sofa but she likes it. I hope this is the adult living room because they're cream and will easily get stained. Jace plays with the empty boxes. Creepy hoovers with the taped up hoover. Lazy sits on the sofa eating Mango. It's a big sofa but a big room. Lazy wants to help but Creepy won't even let her put a cushion on the sofa. He nearly started crying because she picked up an empty box.

Isabelle is in her and Esme's bathroom. They're getting a unit for all their products. Lazy and Isabelle went shopping a few weeks ago so they're putting everything in the room. When they first arrived, Creepy was checking everything and turned the shower on so it sprayed everywhere and drenched him. They film themselves putting in al the furnishings, including soap dispensers, bin, toothbrush pot, towels and floormat.

Lazy loves the new sofa, whish is way bigger than the sofa in their current living room. The room is white and bland because they're yet to decorate and put up curtains. Lazy puts Jace's police car in the corner to show how big the room is. Yeah it's a nice size but once they're all in there.... She didn't want to go for grey and wanted the living room to be adulty. There will be no toys or food in there, she says as Jace walks into the room eating. Give it a week and Jace's cars will be in there and Lazy will find a half eaten pain au chocolat down the back of the sofa. There will be a log burner in the fireplace area. Lazy is unsure about what to do - the tv will go over in the corner - but there will be a big gap on the side. There are also gaps on either side of the two seater sofa so she might angle it diagonally. She might put lamps or plants either side of the sofa. Jace is making Lazy nervous with his chocolate crepe.

The playroom is on the other side of the stairs. Lazy hasn't thought about what to do it there, other than put foam mats down to cover the whole room because she doesn't want to keep telling the kids to slow down. Lazy ordered 50 mats and they're 60cmx60cm. The mats look yellow compared to the floor, Isla is helping by pushing the mat down.

Isabelle is cleaning the cutlery and Lazy wonders where the other set is. Music plays as Lazy fills the utility room jars with laundry pods and dishwasher tablets Footage of the cutlery drawer. Lazy puts the cleaning basket on top of the utility room workspace.

They have spent an hour unloading the van and Lazy can't believe how much it holds. It doesn't look big but half the contents of their house fits in there. Creepy is doing the last of the heavy stuff and Lazy is about to show us the playroom, which is bigger than she thought and the floor mats only fill half the room. There is a sofa from the old playroom going in the corner so the girl can sit and play on the x-box or watch a movie. Lazy is unsure of what to do with the space for the logburner. There will be a big kitchen on the other ide of the room so Lazy is unsure if the room need more mats. She is grateful for the room, which is like the kids' living room.

Lazy does most of the vlogging and it feels like it looks like she's doing nothing. That's not the case though and if she didn't pick up the camera there would be no vlog today. She cackles about Creepy's face. The last thing Lazy would like to do is set up the bar stools. She gets Isabelle to help unpack the ugly grey things. Jace drags it across the floor because be want to get up on it. They have only assembled one and Lazy will do the rest over the next few days. She's been non stop since they got there this afternoon. She hasn't been on her phone but just logged onto Instagram to see that a beautiful young girl passed away today. Lazy is sure we know who she's talking about. She want to o home now because she's unsure if she can talk about how amazing their life is and how exciting things are. Children and people pass away all the time but this death has struck a lot of cords with parents and non-parents. The picture uploaded to Instagram broke her heart. Lazy can't imagine it so she's ending the vlog. Great acting Lazy, but we all know you couldn't care less about Azaylia.

End of vlog

Barstools and playroom
Screenshot 2021-04-26 231616.png
Screenshot 2021-04-26 231554_LI.jpg

Screenshot 2021-04-26 232021.png
Screenshot 2021-04-26 231817.png
Screenshot 2021-04-26 231705.png

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Jane trolled Leah? This is new news to me (but I missed quite a few pages on last thread), pls fill me in lol👀👀👀👀
Leah was being trolled and apparently became suicidal because of it. It turned out to be Jane the whole time. Can't find the source, but it was a reliable one.

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but; I’m confused as to why Isla has 2 sinks in her bathroom but Esmé and Isabelle have to share a sink and have a smaller bathroom ect
Because Isla's bathroom isn't Isla's bathroom. It's a normal family bathroom. It's not an en suite.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Carrying this one over from the last thread.

I appreciate that us ladies can get a bit of sweat in the cleavage when working hard but even with his sizeable moobs that's not the reason for those stains.

Looks like the creepster pissed himself. Maybe he's realised he's taken on more than he can handle with Pylon Palace.

1619477512122.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.