The Ingham Family #160 Putting our dying channel in a pringles tub to try and keep it alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that Lee's wife is OK. Obviously, she wont be ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’. Did someone say that she was pregnant?

• Sad
Reactions: 24
#161 A leopard never changes its spots,Look out for a flying coffee pot
Christopher Malcolm won't be full of smiles,Ugly inside and out like the fake marble tiles

Reactions: 13
Todays news make sarahs "life is so perfect" center parks speech even more laughable.
I hope that Lee's wife is OK. Obviously, she wont be ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’. Did someone say that she was pregnant?
Yer she is! Poor woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Heavily pregnant by the looks of it. I wonder how long it will take to filter back to her.

But remember it's not cheating because he hasn't touched her ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคข

Oh didn't take long, wife's insta account is no more...poor woman.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I am really not surprised by any of this, and i dont even think anything will be done either. Its obvious Big Sarah doesnt give a tit or have any self respect, and Creepy will just deny it and everything will be brushed under the carpet again. Its sickening but i refuse to get my hopes up this time.

Reactions: 16
If they've seen this on tattle and twitter this afternoon, they won't show any hint of knowing about it on tomorrow's vlog. They'll put on their usual happy, fake act. But there wil be a lot of coffee stained walls which will nicely match her wooden salt shakers ๐Ÿ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Creepy's probably ramming them all into the chavavan as we speak-time to run away again.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If they've seen this on tattle and twitter this afternoon, they won't show any hint of knowing about it on tomorrow's vlog. They'll put on their usual happy, fake act. But there wil be a lot of coffee stained walls which will nicely match her wooden salt shakers ๐Ÿ‘
The salt and pepper shakers could get smashed on the floor and just match the crappy farble (fake marble) floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Been on the receiving end of finding out my ex was cheating when I was pregnant with my first and itโ€™s not very nice. I was a teenager at the time but it didnโ€™t hurt any less. Poor woman.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I feel so sorry for Lee's wife, even harder for her being pregnant, and he can't even deny it as his picture is there.
The Ingham kids don't deserve it either, surely they can't keep this quiet from them, especially Isabelle and Esme (as they on the internet a lot)

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Iโ€™ve just read that email sent to lazy and Iโ€™m actually pretty astounded as to why itโ€™s โ€œthe girl that needs to be exposedโ€. Why is it the poor girl whoโ€™s been taken advantage of. What kind of bleeping morons are these IFam weirdos.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Iโ€™ve just read that email sent to lazy and Iโ€™m actually pretty astounded as to why itโ€™s โ€œthe girl that needs to be exposedโ€. Why is it the poor girl whoโ€™s been taken advantage of. What kind of bleeping morons are these IFam weirdos.
I really don't think this was an IFAM member at all. I think the ultimate goal of this email was to expose Chris, but whoever sent it was pretending to be an IFAM member. That was my take away from it anyway.

Reactions: 27
I really don't think this was an IFAM member at all. I think the ultimate goal of this email was to expose Chris, but whoever sent it was pretending to be an IFAM member. That was my take away from it anyway.
I hope so as at the end it seems to be saying she needs exposing to protect the Inghams โ˜น

Reactions: 7
Getting messages on Instagram from Instagram that I think mean my account is being reported just for sharing the love ๐Ÿ˜‚ Not about to out myself but itโ€™s not the obvious two that have been sharing.

If your account is restricted how would you know?

Reactions: 5
I do feel sorry for Lee's wife because I know nothing else about her, so would assume she is innocent in all this.

I don't feel sorry for Sarah. I did for a very short time when it all came out the first time. I thought of her as just any woman who had just found out her husband had cheated, and everyone was talking about it. However, it quickly came out that she knew about things anyway, and I suspect has always known he cheats from long before youtube. The way they carried on filming and hiding Creepy behind the camera for a bit until they could use the pregnancy announcement as a distraction really showed what she was more bothered about.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.