The Ingham Family #160 Putting our dying channel in a pringles tub to try and keep it alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even her doing nothing, she cant be happy knowing its all out their for the world to read. Id be off hiding in a dark room not carrying on posting my life online.
Oh definitely but look at last time. She's just as disgusting as he is.
No sane woman let alone mother would let their husband do things like that.
It's ALL about the money for her, funny thing is she would have had a lot more of it, had she left his sorry ass.

Reactions: 23
Even her doing nothing, she cant be happy knowing its all out their for the world to read. Id be off hiding in a dark room not carrying on posting my life online.
I don’t know how on earth she can stay with him, knowing that he’s been dipping his unprotected wick elsewhere 🤢 how utterly disgusting. They both need a full STI screening!

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Fair play to Lee Deveraux though. In my book he seen the messages, didn’t doubt them and severed all ties with creepy right away. At least we know there are still decent humans left that come into contact with the Inghams.

Could this be actual footage of the Inghams today! NAH, who am I kidding!! The pair of them are scummy lowlife bastards who think sleeping with teenagers is ok 👌

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Lazy is 100% complicit and doesn't give a tit, as long as she has her Pylon Palace of Dreamz.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Fair play to Lee Deveraux though. In my book he seen the messages, didn’t doubt them and severed all ties with creepy right away. At least we know there are still decent humans left that come into contact with the Inghams.
Ha! Lee a decent person? You're kidding right? He was having an affair with the same girl.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
You know what I think at this point it’s safe to say Sarah knows and allows it . They just try and keep it quiet because they both know it’s weird . Pair of them are disgusting .
Each to their own if that’s their arrangement

But to give the wholesome family act and make money off it, the fans should know it’s a facade.

also, as I said fair enough if that’s their arrangement, not for me but each to their own. but why can’t he go on tinder or to a bar and instead has to go for ‘fans’ therefore abusing his position and power

Reactions: 16
This needs to make it's way to tiktok, a nice little video with the screenshots. Get it viral and get them 'cancelled'. Shame that cancel culture wasn't around 3 years ago.
Just imagine being Izzy and Esme, they'll 100% get wind of this. What a life.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Thread title suggestion:

That marble floor is as false as their happy marriage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
All the big ass lorries passing by shaking their foundations!
Also, didn’t someone say that the motorway was concrete and that they’re going to be resurfacing?
I hope it’s true because the noise is something else! And they mainly work all through the night and it can’t take a couple of years depending on the distance. Good times 😁
Big ass lorries shaking their foundations have nothing on Big Ass Sarah and Big Ass Christopher Malcolm.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ha! Lee a decent person? You're kidding right? He was having an affair with the same girl.
Oh FFS!!!!! Oh dear lord! So my initial feelings about him and his teenage groupies everytime he went skating were indeed correct. I don’t want to sound over dramatic but all of this makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 29
Urgh hope Lee's missus is ready for Big Franks cousins to make an appearance then 🤮
The amount of herpes that bloke has spread must be shocking!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I usually am able to just read here and get comfort that there are many people that feel the same way about these morons but each time I see another child safety or neglect issue it soooooo winds me up that nothing seems to be done about them. I work in education and we do so much training on child protection. We are always being told to report anything no matter how small because there might be several other reports that on their own do not ring any alarms but together they are deafening. Even if you only start listing things about them for the past year there are too many things that should be making people responsible sit up and take notice.
just a few things that would make a child protection report .....
Removing children from school
Isolating them from friends and family
Inappropriate clothing for the season or activity
Inappropriate footwear for the season or activity
Allowing your children to watch things inappropriate for their age (even things like twilight)
Not having an appropriate diet
Tellling your children they have an illness (mental or physical) when they don’t.
Ignoring medical issues and not seeking medical attention when needed ( Jace’s eye issues, Isla’s allergic reaction just this week and there are lots more)
Allowing dangerous behaviour ( running around a landing that has an open stairway, sitting on or climbing up to windows that are not locked, allowing a toddler to play in the bathroom unattended, letting a toddler play unattended upstairs for an extended period of time)
Using car seats incorrectly or not at all when required by law.
Allowing children to be unattended online for extended periods of time.
Allowing sexualised behaviour ( even just miming to “do you want to see me naked, naked naked” online publicly at 14)
This is just a small sample and doesn’t even take into account things that have happened previously.
As parents we have all made mistakes but when you can catalogue something every day with evidence there is something seriously wrong.
I know if they had been students at my school even after being taken out we would still have been speaking to people about our concerns for these children.
sorry for the long post but their absolute moronic behaviour and neglectful parenting drives me insane. It takes all my control not to comment on their videos what complete c*nts they are. 🤬
That’s probably exactly why they have been removed from school and all other clubs they went to. I work with children as a cheerleading coach and we take safeguarding very seriously and know our duty to report any concerns we have about our athletes welfare. I’ve had kids come to tell me about something another child has said to them that just doesn’t sit right and have had kids tell me things about their home life that they think nothing of but that raise serious red flags.
By removing those kids from all situations where they might speak with other adults or children they have ensured they can continue to fly under the radar. It’s shocking. I wish there were more laws concerning children on YouTube.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Isnt his wife/girlfriend pregnant?
I bet the ties were cut becuase of the email sent.
When a new thread is made (I hate making new threads), I'll post the screenshots I was sent back in November. I don't want to post them all at the end of this thread because they'll just get lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Can the new thread title include this latest development. Draw more people to it...

Reactions: 25

Could this be actual footage of the Inghams today! NAH, who am I kidding!! The pair of them are scummy lowlife bastards who think sleeping with teenagers is ok 👌
I think it's more likely he cut ties to protect himself than because he's decent. I think the skating buddies knew a lot anyway, even if not they must have known about the previous allegations yet he still attempted to work with Chris. He just recognised when being associated with Chris was about to become even more damaging to his own reputation and possibly worried that his part in it all would be more likely to get mentioned if he was still working with Chris.

Reactions: 12
Each to their own if that’s their arrangement

But to give the wholesome family act and make money off it, the fans should know it’s a facade.

also, as I said fair enough if that’s their arrangement, not for me but each to their own. but why can’t he go on tinder or to a bar and instead has to go for ‘fans’ therefore abusing his position and power
Simply because Ifam are vulnerable and fall for his tit , any sane adult wouldn't look twice at him

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Someone should be investigating this family, they have failed and are still failing as caring parents - awful diets, inadequate clothing and shoes, isolation from family and friends, no social interaction, no formal education and the children are being totally exposed and exploited for financial gain.
Just on education alone I don’t understand how there aren’t checks made on children that are home schooled,

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.