The Ingham Family #160 Putting our dying channel in a pringles tub to try and keep it alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, shopping again! Is there going to be any space in that new house not filled with tat?
Instead of shopping shouldn't she/they hurry up and get out of the old house and into the new one. How long will the builder and new buyer allow them to take there time in between two houses? 😕😖

Reactions: 19
The angry face was for that creatin using Azaylia for her own gratification. Breaks my heart followed the beautiful baby girl may she rip 🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡
What got me was when she was giving her ‘soulful’ speech and saying she is can’t go on filming anymore today about their most humble/wonderful/blessed life .....but then said....we are going home anyway!!! Absolute insensitive band wagon jumper

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
They should've had the place cleaned top to bottom by professionals with the best kit as a housewarming gift to themselves. Would've been well worth it as a one-off with all that dust everywhere.
Why would they, when they have Creepy with his crappy Dyson and dustpan and brush? 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bloody hell, shopping again! Is there going to be any space in that new house not filled with tat?
Instead of shopping shouldn't she/they hurry up and get out of the old house and into the new one. How long will the builder and new buyer allow them to take there time in between two houses? 😕😖
I feel sorry for their buyers who I assume are in rented? Or perhaps they’re hiding at the back of the garage 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't understand why the builders didn't clean, when we had renevations done, they cleaned from top to bottom afterwards ( was actually cleaner that when they started :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
They are always so desperate for things they never do anything the proper way!! Get the house properly cleaned before even moving your toothbrush in!!

Reactions: 15
Surely they're going to hire a cleaner? With all those rooms, bathrooms and floors - when will they have time to clean the whole house? They don't get up till midday? Will they incorporate cleaning into their home school curriculum?

Reactions: 18
If I was the buyer of the old house I would charge lazy and creepy rent for wasting so much time😡

• Angry
Reactions: 27
When is fidget and me launching
How do they get away with not homeschooling
The education get onto you if your child’s late for school and if you go on holiday term time you get fined
I just don’t understand

• Sad
Reactions: 27
The education get onto you if your child’s late for school and if you go on holiday term time you get fined
I just don’t understand
What baffles me is the vlogging and now "running a business" (exploitation) should both be classed as work. When a child is working (child actors etc), they're still required to do a certain number of hours of work. We know that those girls are not receiving adequate education. I don't understand why there's no protection for these exploited children.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
"I bought this island thing here, guys. For a nice salt and pepper but we don't really use salt and pepper. It kinda feels like a show piece. Well Isabelle uses pepper on eggs and Chris uses salt on everything but litchurrly no one uses salt and pepper. Plonked it down but I don't know what to do with it. Maybe an oil, glass, bottle, thing? I just bought it cuz I thought it was guh...."

Lazy, it sounds like you're feeling "discombobulated" about buying more tit just for the sake of buying more tit.

Here's a thought, Lazy...stop buying more tit just for the sake of buying more tit.

Yer welcome :cool:!

View attachment 547974
Jesus, Mary and Joseph she looks like tit on that screenshot 😂 She’s got arms like giant haystacks has big Sarah

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Noticed prinny was missing from last nights vlog again- i wonder if once they've moved she will disappear and move in with nana with some excuse

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I just don’t understand
The education authority's lack of concern is really pissing me off now.
In 2019 when my youngest daughter was in yr 5 of primary she had just 2 weeks off with a bad chest infection which required hospital treatment. Up until that time she'd had excellent attendance. I phoned the school to notify them and they put it on her record.
End of 1st week I first had call from school asking when she was expected back, I said when she was well enough. My GP kindly wrote a letter for school too.
The Following week I had a letter from the local authority complaining about the lack of attendance. I phoned them back explaining the situation, yet I still had to have a meeting with an education officer at the school.
It's absolutely unbelievable these parents can just deregister their kids in order to film, babysit and generally do f**k all.
No homeschooling whatsover.
So many kids go off the radar, there is absolutely no safeguarding.
I just can't fathom it.

• Angry
Reactions: 43
They should've had the place cleaned top to bottom by professionals with the best kit as a housewarming gift to themselves. Would've been well worth it as a one-off with all that dust everywhere.
Imagine how gross the old house is, they probably never vacuumed or mopped or removed grime from under the sofas - will be a health hazard! good luck to whoever new moves in- will need a jolly good clean before they can live there

• Sick
Reactions: 19
In 2019 when my youngest daughter was in yr 5 of primary she had just 2 weeks off with a bad chest infection which required hospital treatment. Up until that time she'd had excellent attendance. I phoned the school to notify them and they put it on her record.
End of 1st week I first had call from school asking when she was expected back, I said when she was well enough. My GP kindly wrote a letter for school too.
The Following week I had a letter from the local authority complaining about the lack of attendance. I phoned them back explaining the situation, yet I still had to have a meeting with an education officer at the school.
It's absolutely unbelievable these parents can just deregister their kids in order to film, babysit and generally do f**k all.
I just can't fathom it.
Me neither

Noticed prinny was missing from last nights vlog again- i wonder if once they've moved she will disappear and move in with nana with some excuse
They’ve got replica Prinny
Doesn’t need feeding /walking or attention
Prinny better off with grandparents
Prob gave her with the caravan

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I just can't fathom it.
its scary that they can just not educate them and seemingly have no consequences. Those children have no normal life, even with covid most children are back in school and making friends. Isabelle, Isla and Esme will probably not get any GCSE's or A levels , Jace hasn't had chance to develop social skills and screams so much. They don't even correct his speech, and he's 2 so he should start potty training as well soon. If they continue to baby him he wont learn and will be so behind when/if he attends school.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
If I was the buyer of the old house I would charge lazy and creepy rent for wasting so much time😡
I would've pulled out long ago due to time wasting. It looks like the house is ready so why couldn't they have just done a big move at the weekend and been done with it? They're so selfish. The new owners must be desperate to have this house if they're sticking with it for so long. I wonder if it's Dave moving in.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
its scary that they can just not educate them and seemingly have no consequences. Those children have no normal life, even with covid most children are back in school and making friends. Isabelle, Isla and Esme will probably not get any GCSE's or A levels , Jace hasn't had chance to develop social skills and screams so much. They don't even correct his speech, and he's 2 so he should start potty training as well soon. If they continue to baby him he wont learn and will be so behind when/if he attends school.
The girls are not going to get any qualifications. You'd think Isabelle would be more interested in her education, but clearly even she has no aspirations. After all she might not even be alive in the next 5 yrs (her words not mine) What an inspirational girl to all her young followers she is

They were potty training Jace at one time, so not sure what about that. Probably couldn't be bothered any more.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.