The Ingham Family #160 Putting our dying channel in a pringles tub to try and keep it alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they said its a lady with her daughter, they are probably sick of waiting though especially since they are apparently in rented now. @thegreencow? do we know the minghams old address? is it still on the market?
They did say that but it doesn't mean it's true. Dave could be in a relationship with a woman who already has a child as well. We wouldn't know either way because they never talk about him.

Reactions: 11
I would've pulled out long ago due to time wasting. It looks like the house is ready so why couldn't they have just done a big move at the weekend and been done with it? They're so selfish. The new owners must be desperate to have this house if they're sticking with it for so long. I wonder if it's Dave moving in.
Could it be one of those firms that buys the house and you can rent it back as it just seems ridiculous that the buyers are wasting money renting and seeing these buffoons duck about everyday instead of moving out . It's not like either house us anything special and for the price the buyers could have bought a new build or similar without the long wait 🤔🙄. Its been weeks since they said the buyers moved into rented I would be billing the arses for the extra cost

Reactions: 22
This whole Esme and Isla new business has tax dodge written all over it to me. Basically the family are making money but passing the
business off as belonging to the kids?

She’s basically got the girls to pick some fidget toys from alibaba for pence each which they’ll then put a few in a box and sell for £10-15

don’t for one minute believe sarah gave them this project because she didn’t even know the word for setting them it

How does that work? Apparently the kids are going to be packing it all and all money goes into their accounts? The kids who work full time filming anyway?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Surely they're going to hire a cleaner? With all those rooms, bathrooms and floors - when will they have time to clean the whole house? They don't get up till midday? Will they incorporate cleaning into their home school curriculum?
Lol taking tomorrow off from vlogging guys we are SOOOOOOOO busy with the move we have SOOOOOOOO MUCH EXPENSIVE TOYS AND POSSESSIONS to move into our BIG BIG DENTIST HOUSE XXX

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The education authority's lack of concern is really pissing me off now.
In 2019 when my youngest daughter was in yr 5 of primary she had just 2 weeks off with a bad chest infection which required hospital treatment. Up until that time she'd had excellent attendance. I phoned the school to notify them and they put it on her record.
End of 1st week I first had call from school asking when she was expected back, I said when she was well enough. My GP kindly wrote a letter for school too.
The Following week I had a letter from the local authority complaining about the lack of attendance. I phoned them back explaining the situation, yet I still had to have a meeting with an education officer at the school.
It's absolutely unbelievable these parents can just deregister their kids in order to film, babysit and generally do f**k all.
No homeschooling whatsover.
So many kids go off the radar, there is absolutely no safeguarding.
I just can't fathom it.
I agree I cannot believe the lack of interest from the LEA regarding their education which is definitely not happening at all. Also I am extremely concerned about the mental well-being of Isabelle and Isla, they both seem underwhelmed, scruffy and lacking motivation. Esme is obviously much stronger but no proper schooling. Jace needs connection with his peer group, discipline and social skills.

On a totally different tack why are they filming with wide angle lenses, it distorts the room size. And furniture doesn’t need to be crammed against walls, arrange it more aesthetically.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I agree I cannot believe the lack of interest from the LEA regarding their education which is definitely not happening at all. Also I am extremely concerned about the mental well-being of Isabelle and Isla, they both seem underwhelmed, scruffy and lacking motivation. Esme is obviously much stronger but no proper schooling. Jace needs connection with his peer group, discipline and social skills.

On a totally different tack why are they filming with wide angle lenses, it distorts the room size. And furniture doesn’t need to be crammed against walls, arrange it more aesthetically.
They need to make the house look as big as possible. It can look as big as you like there are still pylons and a motorway behind it and your husband is still a pervert

why are they cleaning a brand new house? Shouldn’t it be handed over to them clean?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The education authority's lack of concern is really pissing me off now.
In 2019 when my youngest daughter was in yr 5 of primary she had just 2 weeks off with a bad chest infection which required hospital treatment. Up until that time she'd had excellent attendance. I phoned the school to notify them and they put it on her record.
End of 1st week I first had call from school asking when she was expected back, I said when she was well enough. My GP kindly wrote a letter for school too.
The Following week I had a letter from the local authority complaining about the lack of attendance. I phoned them back explaining the situation, yet I still had to have a meeting with an education officer at the school.
It's absolutely unbelievable these parents can just deregister their kids in order to film, babysit and generally do f**k all.
No homeschooling whatsover.
So many kids go off the radar, there is absolutely no safeguarding.
I just can't fathom it.
It really doesn’t seem right does it. I find the authorities seem to pick on soft targets, and the ones that they should be keeping a close eye on they don’t bother with.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
The girls are not going to get any qualifications. You'd think Isabelle would be more interested in her education, but clearly even she has no aspirations. After all she might not even be alive in the next 5 yrs (her words not mine) What an inspirational girl to all her young followers she is

They were potty training Jace at one time, so not sure what about that. Probably couldn't be bothered any more.
Yes gave him a sweet every time he peed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol taking tomorrow off from vlogging guys we are SOOOOOOOO busy with the move we have SOOOOOOOO MUCH EXPENSIVE TOYS AND POSSESSIONS to move into our BIG BIG DENTIST HOUSE XXX
Dentist house 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This whole Esme and Isla new business has tax dodge written all over it to me. Basically the family are making money money but passing the
business off as belonging to the kids?

She’s basically got the girls to pick some fidget toys from alibaba for pence each which they’ll then put a few in a box and sell for £10-15

don’t for one minute believe sarah gave them this project because she didn’t even know the word for setting them it

How does that work? Apparently the kids are going to be packing it all and all money goes into their accounts? The kids who work full time filming anyway?
Screenshot_20210426_195437.jpg

This is the cost of the fidget toy that Esme was describing. £1.37 per item.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
View attachment 548307

This is the cost of the fidget toy that Esme was describing. £1.37 per item.
Learning from the school of sarah seacroft. Who needs an education if you can be a businesswomen. It would be nice for the kids to have the option though wouldn’t it

have noticed how she keeps saying ‘her small business baby and me’ and Isabelle’s ‘teen and me’
Sounds to me like she’s trying to play down how much money they actually bring in and how each one belongs to different people. It’s all good though you overpaid your vat with that non existent vat number didn’t you?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Add a tenner onto that, plus £5.99 p&p
What disgust me more is alot of mums who's kids have new diagnosis may end up buying from her triple the price what they would normally pay . My eldest is 18 so have long ago found good suppliers and a reasonable price and often through school contacts . Will boil my piss if they somehow market them for vulnerable 🤬🤬🤬🤬.
They have no morals so wouldn't surprise me .

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The Ingham’s didn’t really need a kitchen in their house. Who doesn’t use salt and pepper when cooking?! I’m using the term ‘cooking’ lightly there of course, having seen the monstrosity that Sarah serves up to her family on a regular basis and attempts to pass off as dinner. They just have absolutely no clue when it comes to cooking, eating healthily, decorating a house, pretty much anything for that matter. Maybe they could do a vlog one day along the lines of ‘how to make a £700k house look like it’s worth peanuts’ BOOM WOW #B&MHaulofBaskets. We all know they love to include money in the title 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ideas as what to put on the wooden tray thing : tubs of pringles, tomato sauce etc, 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We only have her word that LEA have said the girls are doing AMAZING she’s a known & proven liar 🤥!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What an utter disgrace of a parent that she thought it was ok for a 2 year old to play alone in the bathroom with the taps at the sink. He could really have burnt himself badly. What morons. If she feels ok to film him doing that on camera the mind boggles what they let him get up to when they aren’t filming.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
What baffles me is the vlogging and now "running a business" (exploitation) should both be classed as work. When a child is working (child actors etc), they're still required to do a certain number of hours of work. We know that those girls are not receiving adequate education. I don't understand why there's no protection for these exploited children.
And did you hear the price of the 20p crap is going to start at £10!!! Maybe the last laugh is on us....,they will probably be miwwionaires by Christmas

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.