The Ingham Family #160 Putting our dying channel in a pringles tub to try and keep it alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrying this one over from the last thread.

I appreciate that us ladies can get a bit of sweat in the cleavage when working hard but even with his sizeable moobs that's not the reason for those stains.

Looks like the creepster pissed himself. Maybe he's realised he's taken on more than he can handle with Pylon Palace.

View attachment 547517

Poor Creepy is no Jon Hamm, is he? 🔎🔎🔎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So glad Sarah has stuck to their decision of not showing the layout of the house.

So far we know:

When you come in through the front door (not that anyone will because they only have imaginary friends), the 'adult' lounge/sitting room is on the right hand side.

The playroom is on the left hand side of the staircase and just after that you go into the downstairs loo.

Behind the secret staircase that they think we haven't seen, you enter into the kitchen/family room. In the small kitchen section of said room, just past the fridge/freezer holding 27 bags of shopping, you enter the utility room without a sink, there is also a shower room. You have to go into the utility room to get a dishwasher tablet for the dishwasher in the kitchen. Also 2 baskets (with the labels on) with cleaning products are on display in the utility. Nothing screams 'class' more.

At the top of the stairs the room straight ahead is the 'wardrobe room' more commonly known as bedroom number 7.

The room where all the magic happens which also includes an open plan en-suite is to the left hand side at the top of the stairs.

The big big secret is will Isla have the bedroom with the 3 small windows to the back of the house or one of the bedrooms to the front. Isla's bathroom also known as the family bathroom is between the bedrooms to the right hand side on this floor. She doesn't know that she will be sharing this with her 2 younger siblings.

Esme & Izzy are on the top floor with a bathroom in between. The grey bathroom has got some pink 'bits & bats' including what looks like a broken tiny pink bin. Also the girls have a bath towel and hand towel each.

Don't worry tattlers all these burning questions will be shown in the not too distant future because rent a gob will show it all.

Also anyone else getting 50 shades of grey vibes from the pylon palace?? As in there is ACTUALLY 50 shades of bloody grey!!

• Haha
Reactions: 75
I remember when they used to get near on 200k views every night then it slipped to 100k. Now it settles at 60 k . They can survive on this but how long is it gonna be before its 20 k because I think that is where there true fan base settles. Alot of people hate watch and I think the numbers are going down even from that . If I was them I would be very worried they are unrelatable.

Reactions: 27
Ok, so they supposedly can afford to buy a house for £700k but they cannot afford a new hoover, new towels, because those in that cupboard looked as mankey and dull.as you like, they can't afford to take any of their kids for a haircut!!! This lot get on my nerves, then lazy boot Sarah has the audacity to say she felt awful bragging about what they have, then she talks about Azaylia Cain! Lazy, you spend your entire existence bragging, you will brag in tomorrow's vlog and the days after because that's what you do, and what really boiled my piss is that it was obvious she was trying to make herself cry!!!!!! She doesn't have a heart, just a swinging brick, and actually for someone who hadn't been on her phone or social media all day as she was so busy, she wouldn't have known until she got home, so that was an obvious lie.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Nothing says “set for life” more than marble tiles, a sofa that comes in a box and B&M macrame 😂
You forgot the mirror covered in feathers....I think they are setting up a brothel... Maybe they will need a horse

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sarah doesn’t even follow Azalayias mum and dad on Instagram. !!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Anyone else notice Twatman started following a removal company at the end of last week on IG - personally believe they've been moving their own stuff and only leaving the bulky items to save money. Anytime we've moved the removal company come and have a look at your house and estimate how much stuff has to be moved and how many men they will need - they ask when you want a quote the size of house you're moving from and the size you're moving too - they also ask approx the amount of boxes, beds etc. The crap in their garages alone would fill a removal truck.

So in my opinion the 'set for life' family are yet again skimping on money which no doubt Sarah will be in her element - all the more pennies to spend on tat.

So had to go and see the new house video. Skipped through as really can’t even stand to hear their droning voices. Didn’t they say the house was huge? It does not look huge. Maybe compared to the poky house they currently have. But it doesn’t look as big as they claim. It looks very cold and unwelcoming too. I don’t like the kitchen at all but then I’m a fan of real wood shaker style rather than cheap mdf and I don’t like the black at all. I wonder how long they will live there till they have to sell up or lose it because they don’t have enough income to pay for it anymore? I give it a year at most. Honestly really don’t understand these youtubers that buy these things on an unsteady and unreliable income! Like don’t they realise that they won’t afford that when YouTube ends and Chris has to get a real job again. It’s long way to fall. If i was in their position I would have brought a house I could pay off quickly so once the money stops we wouldn’t have the mortgage to pay for anymore. Their views are dropping every week.

• Heart
Anyone else notice Twatman started following a removal company at the end of last week on IG - personally believe they've been moving their own stuff and only leaving the bulky items to save money. Anytime we've moved the removal company come and have a look at your house and estimate how much stuff has to be moved and how many men they will need - they ask when you want a quote the size of house you're moving from and the size you're moving too - they also ask approx the amount of boxes, beds etc. The crap in their garages alone would fill a removal truck.

So in my opinion the 'set for life' family are yet again skimping on money which no doubt Sarah will be in her element - all the more pennies to spend on tat.
The removal companies I’ve used for moving visited the house and gave a price based on what needed moving. They returned and packed everything and hung all the clothes in temporary wardrobes which we kept for quite sometime until we had bedroom furniture fitted. The whole process was quickly and carefully carried out at both ends and nothing was damaged. LAZY, HOWEVER WASN’T COMFORTABLE WITH REMOVAL MEN GOING THROUGH HER THINGS. I suspect no man alive would be comfortable anywhere near her or her ‘things’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The removal companies I’ve used for moving visited the house and gave a price based on what needed moving. They returned and packed everything and hung all the clothes in temporary wardrobes which we kept for quite sometime until we had bedroom furniture fitted. The whole process was quickly and carefully carried out at both ends and nothing was damaged. LAZY, HOWEVER WASN’T COMFORTABLE WITH REMOVAL MEN GOING THROUGH HER THINGS. I suspect no man alive would be comfortable anywhere near her or her ‘things’ 😂
So glad you've commented on this thread - I know you commented on my previous post on the last thread re insurance - never have I seen that you had to have insurance on exchange of contracts, either in my working life or personal moves, but I think you dealt with more the high end of the market.

With regards to the moving aspect, I never had a company come in and pack for me, maybe I'm a bit of a Sarah and didn't want them to because I like to be in control if that makes sense. Like yourself I can only speak from personal experience, when I'd first phone for an estimate they'd ask questions i.e, size of house, how much furniture, approx boxes - when I'd say yes I'd like to go with you they came round and gave a formal quote after seeing my house. Believe you me I did not have the amount of crap the Inghams have, they should actually go on one of those hoarders programs.

Like yourself I always had the moving wardrobes, what a god send!!! I would've had them dropped off the day before.

My point still stands with how the 'set for life' family is moving - they've cut costs down by moving everything bar the bulky items themselves!!

Have to say though, I really missed the 'perks' of the job on our last move. I had to pay estate agents fees!!! In fairness though it was with someone I knew and we didn't have to pay the full whack, and the conveyancer we used still done me 'mates rates' as did the removal company I'd been recommending for years.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else think they are going to have more trouble with Isla? The 2 older girls upstairs together, sharing a bathroom, she stuck down with her parents and Jace, she is going to feel more left out, probably why her eyes were red, from crying, not suncream.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
So had to go and see the new house video. Skipped through as really can’t even stand to hear their droning voices. Didn’t they say the house was huge? It does not look huge. Maybe compared to the poky house they currently have. But it doesn’t look as big as they claim. It looks very cold and unwelcoming too. I don’t like the kitchen at all but then I’m a fan of real wood shaker style rather than cheap mdf and I don’t like the black at all. I wonder how long they will live there till they have to sell up or lose it because they don’t have enough income to pay for it anymore? I give it a year at most. Honestly really don’t understand these youtubers that buy these things on an unsteady and unreliable income! Like don’t they realise that they won’t afford that when YouTube ends and Chris has to get a real job again. It’s long way to fall. If i was in their position I would have brought a house I could pay off quickly so once the money stops we wouldn’t have the mortgage to pay for anymore. Their views are dropping every week.
Everything just looks so cheap. All the fixtures and fittings. I hate the fake marble. It's not at all practical, and like you said just looks cold. Wood would have been so much better, with carpet in both the living room and playroom.

The house definitely isn't worth the amount they've paid. The builder is definitely a cowboy. Look at all the snags we've seen on the vlogs so far. They're going to have a lot of trouble with this house.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just when I think home schooling extraordinaire Lazy Ingham couldn't get any worse, she proves me wrong by saying she needs to "brush her floors." Instead of sweeping her floors with a broom.

• Haha
If you're set for life, why wouldn't you carpet the playroom instead of using cheap Ali express floor mats?! We use foam mats outside to put under the paddling pool, not for a bloody playroom/lounge for my children. Oh well, at least they have carpet in their 'adult' lounge. Priorities

Reactions: 38
Can’t believe they’ve got such a throw away lifestyle, oh yes sorry I can this is the set for life inghams, who are buying a £700 grand house and furnishing it with shite from B&M.
They’ve already got a fully furnished 5 bedroom house, but it looks like they are buying mostly new. Don’t get me wrong I liked to buy a good few new bits when we done our house move, but there was definitely things I kept aswell.
The constant spending is going to be their downfall and I can’t wait.
Their channel has had its day and the interest in tat and me will eventually die away. How do they think they will fund their lifestyle then, but I think they are both so dim they just live for today and not think about the future.

I love the fact she brags about the marble floor when we saw in a previous vlog the boxes of floor tiles🤷🏻‍♀️
it’d be a nice house for someone who furnishes it right but it’s just full of cheap shite

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Congratulations @Neck lace title shortened slightly to fit
View attachment 547281

TLDR
- Creepy and Lazy bought Hi Steve and Granny Jane a caravan.
- The Inghams went on holiday to Center Parcs. They showed their appreciation when they left by moaning about the 10am checkout time.
- Creepy wore his diarrhoea coloured trousers for an entire week without washing them. He probably wet himself on that high wire course he did as well.
- Creepy showed us his massive boobs at Center Parcs. I'm not exaggerating when I say they're nearly bigger than Lazy's. Might want to give Victoria's Secret a call a book a bra fitting.
- Lazy murdered a spider in the car on the way home from Center Parcs and then pretended not to know what had happened.
- Lazy told Creepy he's lucky to have her... and I she wasn't joking either.
- A couple of trolls *cough* Creepy *cough* have turned up to Tattle making extravagant claims about the Inghams; they're moving to Spain and buying a horse.
- We got a glimpse of the garage, which as predicted is rammed to the brim with tat.
- The big house move has begun
Oo thank you 😀. I'm gonna send everyone who pressed like on my title a large tube of ready salted pringles as a little thank you 😊.

(Youre so hilarious by the way Greencow 😂👏😍)

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.