The Ingham Family #160 Putting our dying channel in a pringles tub to try and keep it alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy, just to reiterate, your floors are not marble. Yours are marble EFFECT tiles. This is what real marble looks like, see, no two tiles are the same!
Lazy will be wanting a free upgrade when she sees your photograph. Unfortunately it’s not like a package holiday - she’s stuck with what she’s (not) got.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why have they pushed those new sofas right up against the wall??

The whole house is going to look like shite

& sarah worrying about the pebbles from outside being brought in and denting her “marble” floor??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Texas BBQ for me please 😉

One of my favourite thread titles to date.
I like your thoughts and screenshots too chrissypoo, I cannot bring myself to give them a view hate watch or not, but I would be so grateful for the odd screen moment of little Jace being cute or naughty . I have thought he was a cute baby and he is the only reason I kept watching.. Haven't watched them since the Jace doll /baby beach scandals and when they shafted thier loyal ifam out of a tea party etc, I became a real critic.

Reactions: 7
"I bought this island thing here, guys. For a nice salt and pepper but we don't really use salt and pepper. It kinda feels like a show piece. Well Isabelle uses pepper on eggs and Chris uses salt on everything but litchurrly no one uses salt and pepper. Plonked it down but I don't know what to do with it. Maybe an oil, glass, bottle, thing? I just bought it cuz I thought it was guh...."

Lazy, it sounds like you're feeling "discombobulated" about buying more tit just for the sake of buying more tit.

Here's a thought, Lazy...stop buying more tit just for the sake of buying more tit.

Yer welcome :cool:!

islandthingy.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This house will soon be in even more of a mess than the old one. Couldn't help but laugh earlier when I was doing some hoovering, imagining "set for life" Chris hoovering a 7 bed house on his hands and knees.

The white flooring will soon look filthy, they don't clean properly and won't start now that they have even more floor space to do.
And fake marble with normal cleaning agents will get porous and dull then crack .I know, I have 2 rental houses just replaced ugly fake marble tile with wood laminate floors.

Reactions: 16
Lazy, just to reiterate, your floors are not marble. Yours are marble EFFECT tiles. This is what real marble looks like, see, no two tiles are the same!
Lazy will be wanting a free upgrade when she sees your photograph. Unfortunately it’s not like a package holiday - she’s stuck with what she’s (not) got.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"I bought this island thing here, guys. For a nice salt and pepper but we don't really use salt and pepper. It kinda feels like a show piece. Well Isabelle uses pepper on eggs and Chris uses salt on everything but litchurrly no one uses salt and pepper. Plonked it down but I don't know what to do with it. Maybe an oil, glass, bottle, thing? I just bought it cuz I thought it was guh...."

Lazy, it sounds like you're feeling "discombobulated" about buying more tit just for the sake of buying more tit.

View attachment 547974
Is she going to buy one of those tacky silver trays and load it with decorative objects then plonk it on the top of the range cooker like all the insta influencers do. (No offense to anyone who actually does this)
I mean she doesn't actually cook does she so she won't need the hob. A microwave and a slow cooker will do.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jane trolled Leah? This is new news to me (but I missed quite a few pages on last thread), pls fill me in lol👀👀👀👀
Yes she did also made children believe she was their best friend and got them to make fake accounts to troll that poor child already knowing that Leah was having difficulties in school then had the cheek to say Leah was the bully ! Also made fake accounts to troll that child infact anyone who went against her precious baby boy !

Ok, so they supposedly can afford to buy a house for £700k but they cannot afford a new hoover, new towels, because those in that cupboard looked as mankey and dull.as you like, they can't afford to take any of their kids for a haircut!!! This lot get on my nerves, then lazy boot Sarah has the audacity to say she felt awful bragging about what they have, then she talks about Azaylia Cain! Lazy, you spend your entire existence bragging, you will brag in tomorrow's vlog and the days after because that's what you do, and what really boiled my piss is that it was obvious she was trying to make herself cry!!!!!! She doesn't have a heart, just a swinging brick, and actually for someone who hadn't been on her phone or social media all day as she was so busy, she wouldn't have known until she got home, so that was an obvious lie.
They are probably waiting to be gifted a hoover that’s why they bring it up so often haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I actually remember when they were moving into their current house and Sarah was buying half decent bits and bats from high end retailers.
I also remember Chris running around in the pouring rain when he was ill with tonsillitis trying to get a light from next which was on display. Thankfully someone else got it because it was far too nice to be wasted on them,.

Reactions: 14
I thought once you put furniture in a house it stopped echoing?? Their house looks cold uninviting and naff, and no I'm not jealous, I have a lovely 4 bed home with real wooden floors not some garage in pylon city that looks as tacky as tit. Why would you have cream carpet and a cream sofa when you have a toddler and another on the way? No food aloud in the adult lounge so jace is in there with chocolate pancakes, first thing he does when he walks in is jump on their other tacky new sofa with filthy feet and all Sarah does is laugh, she tells the girls to help with cleaning yet allows Isla to lay on the sofa making or watching a tiktok whilst everyone else is cleaning. I know she's only 9, but surely she could help in some way, even if its putting toys away in the toy box. I agree, I think when this baby is born, they are going to have huge problems with Isla she's rude already keep interrupting when Sarah is talking on the vlog. Why would you allow your children to open a business selling kids sensory toys that you can buy in the pound shop?

Reactions: 38
I actually remember when they were moving into their current house and Sarah was buying half decent bits and bats from high end retailers.
I also remember Chris running around in the pouring rain when he was ill with tonsillitis trying to get a light from next which was on display. Thankfully someone else got it because it was far too nice to be wasted on them,.
Wasnt she in home sense every other vlog 😅

Reactions: 7
She’s out shopping, again!! Probably thinks these are solid marble too 🤣
I’ve never known anyone buy accessories to match the floor
she also said they don’t use salt and pepper.(can’t see her buying peppercorns or rock salt.those grinders will just be for show

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Take a shot every time Sarah talks about a new purchase that she doesn't know what she's going to do with...

I'm house hunting atm. Really enjoying looking at stuff and choosing exactly what I want. I don't get the fun in purchasing endless stuff you don't actually want.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They be better buying one of them Vax mop/hoover machines for floors that large, and also she mentioned she can't find her marble cutlery set, wonder if they have camouflaged into the floor lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lazy: "I'm sick of grey, I want this new living room to be bright etc"

The new sofa: Is grey

Logic.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They be better buying one of them Vax mop/hoover machines for floors that large,
They should've had the place cleaned top to bottom by professionals with the best kit as a housewarming gift to themselves. Would've been well worth it as a one-off with all that dust everywhere.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.