The Ingham Family #160 Putting our dying channel in a pringles tub to try and keep it alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oo thank you 😀. I'm gonna send everyone who pressed like on my title a large tube of ready salted pringles as a little thank you 😊.

(Youre so hilarious by the way Greencow 😂👏😍)
Texas BBQ for me please 😉

One of my favourite thread titles to date.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That ‘marble’ floor is so irritating
Gives me a headache! Also, are those plug sockets in the corner right where the softplay thing is? Just ideal really, perfect for a child to crawl up there and stick its fingers in.

I honestly don't see Isabelle or Esme wanting to sit in the playroom full of toys that their kid siblings are playing in and play the Xbox. Or even sit in there at all but most likely they will be forced to so they can watch Jace. Are they still planning on having a cinema room? That would be better for setting up the Xbox and make that a kind of older kid chill zone - no toys allowed!

Reactions: 22
That ‘marble’ floor is so irritating
That’s a lovely entrance hall

Some things I appreciate since viewing mingham mansion
My house and it’s furnishings .good quality real wood furniture.
Colour I like to be surrounded by colour not grey
My very well equipped kitchen I like to cook
My children and grandchildren.
Health and Education is important to my children.
Even the humblest of houses is surely better than one filled with B &m tat

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I remember when they used to get near on 200k views every night then it slipped to 100k. Now it settles at 60 k . They can survive on this but how long is it gonna be before its 20 k because I think that is where there true fan base settles. Alot of people hate watch and I think the numbers are going down even from that . If I was them I would be very worried they are unrelatable.
Agreed.I just wish all those who`ve obviously stopped watching ,would also unsubscribe from the channel.A little bit of Karma is what they both need right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if she knows its not real marble and shes just trying to "sell the dream" to the world, or the builders told her its real and she fully believes it.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
That’s a lovely entrance hall

Some things I appreciate since viewing mingham mansion
My house and it’s furnishings .good quality real wood furniture.
Colour I like to be surrounded by colour not grey
My very well equipped kitchen I like to cook
My children and grandchildren.
Health and Education is important to my children.
Even the humblest of houses is surely better than one filled with B &m tat
Still not seen a whisk in the kitchen. Don't let me down, Minghams. We need those packet mixes whisked with something other than a fork.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So clean freak Chris has gotten by with using anti bac wipes on everything ? Never mopped the floors ? Never used proper polish ? Their current house must be rank . Don’t get me wrong anti bac wipes are good for quickly freshening up in between proper cleans . And lazy ... well lazy by name lazy by nature . Cant believe she would even vlog the fact that she ‘ doesn’t know what mop to get because she’s never done it’ how embarrassing .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
So clean freak Chris has gotten by with using anti bac wipes on everything ? Never mopped the floors ? Never used proper polish ? Their current house must be rank . Don’t get me wrong anti bac wipes are good for quickly freshening up in between proper cleans . And lazy ... well lazy by name lazy by nature . Cant believe she would even vlog the fact that she ‘ doesn’t know what mop to get because she’s never done it’ how embarrassing .
I couldn't believe when she said they clean their kitchen floor with anti bac wipes. It explains the disgusting grout. It's never had a proper clean.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Everything just looks so cheap. All the fixtures and fittings. I hate the fake marble. It's not at all practical, and like you said just looks cold. Wood would have been so much better, with carpet in both the living room and playroom.

The house definitely isn't worth the amount they've paid. The builder is definitely a cowboy. Look at all the snags we've seen on the vlogs so far. They're going to have a lot of trouble with this house.
They’re hilarious . For floors like that they need a proper broom and a proper floor cleaning machine . I was howling when he was using that long armed dust pan to sweep them floors 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sarah, since we know you read here, is it possible now that you're moving and you clearly have a lot of room would it be possible to open the girls' dolls prams you've had for what, the last 2 years! I'm sure Laura would appreciate it a very lot.
I know Esme is almost 12 and Isla is 9 but we all know how you like to keep them iddy biddy so it really shouldn't be a problem should it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Sarah, since we know you read here, is it possible now that you're moving and you clearly have a lot of room would it be possible to open the girls' dolls prams you've had for what, the last 2 years! I'm sure Laura would appreciate it a very lot.
I know Esme is almost 12 and Isla is 9 but we all know how you like to keep them iddy biddy so it really shouldn't be a problem should it?
And they could put the reborn s Vicky gifted in them

Lazy, Creepy, best look at this and check with your sooper dooper "builder," I'm guessing yours won't need to be resealed? 🤣 🤣 🤣
Good thing it’s only marble effect

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So glad you've commented on this thread - I know you commented on my previous post on the last thread re insurance - never have I seen that you had to have insurance on exchange of contracts, either in my working life or personal moves, but I think you dealt with more the high end of the market.

With regards to the moving aspect, I never had a company come in and pack for me, maybe I'm a bit of a Sarah and didn't want them to because I like to be in control if that makes sense. Like yourself I can only speak from personal experience, when I'd first phone for an estimate they'd ask questions i.e, size of house, how much furniture, approx boxes - when I'd say yes I'd like to go with you they came round and gave a formal quote after seeing my house. Believe you me I did not have the amount of crap the Inghams have, they should actually go on one of those hoarders programs.

Like yourself I always had the moving wardrobes, what a god send!!! I would've had them dropped off the day before.

My point still stands with how the 'set for life' family is moving - they've cut costs down by moving everything bar the bulky items themselves!!

Have to say though, I really missed the 'perks' of the job on our last move. I had to pay estate agents fees!!! In fairness though it was with someone I knew and we didn't have to pay the full whack, and the conveyancer we used still done me 'mates rates' as did the removal company I'd been recommending for years.
I must admit I thought estate agents fees were very reasonable - until I got a bill from one 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m still reeling from the fact she said they have never mopped a floor. WTAF? How grimy are these cretins?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I remember when they used to get near on 200k views every night then it slipped to 100k. Now it settles at 60 k . They can survive on this but how long is it gonna be before its 20 k because I think that is where there true fan base settles. Alot of people hate watch and I think the numbers are going down even from that . If I was them I would be very worried they are unrelatable.
They have been known to buy tens of thousands of views but I guess with spendaholic lazy, the chavavan tinkering and the new house, it's not in the budget anymore

Reactions: 18
This house will soon be in even more of a mess than the old one. Couldn't help but laugh earlier when I was doing some hoovering, imagining "set for life" Chris hoovering a 7 bed house on his hands and knees.

The white flooring will soon look filthy, they don't clean properly and won't start now that they have even more floor space to do.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.