The Ingham Family #160 Putting our dying channel in a pringles tub to try and keep it alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way that Isla and Esme came up with Tat & Me II all by themselves because of the pricing. They prefer quantity over quality. They know you can get 30 fidgets for £15 on Amazon. Unless their mystery boxes are small suitcases with 50 fidgets in them, they wouldn't think 'this is worth £20'.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
A playroom so cozy, and colourful and stimulating 😒. At least when the smaller kids split their head open on the tiles, it won’t stain anything.
they have so many toys for Jace it will probably be a dumping site once they actually move in. Whatever happened to that huuge wooden farm set he got for his birthday? or that kitchen set?

Reactions: 10
This whole Esme and Isla new business has tax dodge written all over it to me. Basically the family are making money but passing the
business off as belonging to the kids?

She’s basically got the girls to pick some fidget toys from alibaba for pence each which they’ll then put a few in a box and sell for £10-15

don’t for one minute believe sarah gave them this project because she didn’t even know the word for setting them it

How does that work? Apparently the kids are going to be packing it all and all money goes into their accounts? The kids who work full time filming anyway?
Sounds like money laundering - putting nefarious income through “businesses”.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I’ve seen a lot of bad installations of car seats by youtubers for their little cash cows but this has got
to be the worst!! Then travelling 60 miles up the motorway while he just had the lap part across the seat!

9560CAFC-574A-4D74-B78A-5427282063E5.jpeg

Then she had the nerve to fake sympathy for the death of someone else’s baby, when she can’t even be bothered to keep her own child safe!

The seat is isofix ONLY, which weights 12kg likely more than Jace, they really think that the lap bit of the seat belt would be enough to stop that heavy seat catapulting out the window over the top of the bit he’s holding! !!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
They’re hilarious . For floors like that they need a proper broom and a proper floor cleaning machine . I was howling when he was using that long armed dust pan to sweep them floors 😂😂😂
But remember, it's called "brushing" the floor according to our Sarah

Does she not have a single original thought in her head!??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lazy will be wanting a free upgrade when she sees your photograph. Unfortunately it’s not like a package holiday - she’s stuck with what she’s (not) got.
She is all fur coat and no nickers she also loves to brag on and on about everything she has and in actual fact she has nothing really worth bothering about.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
But remember, it's called "brushing" the floor according to our Sarah

Does she not have a single original thought in her head!??
Of course not, that would need more than 2 functioning brain cells to have original thoughts x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sounds like money laundering - putting nefarious income through “businesses”.
That is just the same as money laundering and they should not get away with it but the Inghams can do anything they like and its ok with HMRC ! until they are informed about what is going on

Reactions: 15
These tiles can be brought for as little as a fiver if you have trade card for the business even cheaper.just showed my dad he said it's worst he's seen and then showed him kitchen and he said no way would he sign it off there's gaps all over and why haven't they measured the fridge to the gap it's supposed to fit snug

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have a neighbour who must drink roughly 25-30 cans of coke a day
How he’s still alive beats me 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The vlog is over an hour and a half late! wonder if they got stuck under tat mountain in the old house

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.