The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree they would have been better with a Nintendo switch
We have a Nintendo switch and much more family friendly TBH

We've bought our 12 year old son an xbox one s for Christmas. There's loads of games suitable for his age. He mainly plays Minecraft and Fortnite as call of duty etc is a big no no for us.
I think for boys there is a little more available eg football, fortnight etc but for girls not so much!
My 14yr old daughter does plays fortnight on the switch but I’m still not comfortable with my 9yr playing it.
My neighbors son has been letting her son play GTA, COD, since 5 and he acts them with friends which is absolutely ridiculous!

Last edited:
So, here's my future predictions...

Main Christmas presents - Isabelle new Xbox, Isla and Esme new creepy babies... But there'll be a joint one of an LOL doll house.

After Christmas, they'll struggle once again to get views etc. Less extravagant holidays.

Then... They'll decide it's best to homeschool the older two (as they won't be able to afford the fees). It might be one at a time that comes out... Then eventually they'll go back to school, but a state school.

That's my predictions.

On another note. She's now trying to make a video go viral on her Facebook.

Attachments

I think the only reason Isabelle wants an Xbox one is for fortnite. I remember her saying in a vlog that Chris was going to download it onto their current one then nothing was said as I’m assuming he realised he couldn’t.
Totally agree if c or s did a bit of research (fat chance) they’d have got her a Nintendo switch . Fornite and far more games she’d enjoy. And the little two as well.
Couple of hundred quid just to play fortnite. Can’t imagine Sarah claiming that as one of her ‘bargain’s

Surprised they haven't started setting up the nursery yet. You'd think they'd go all out with decking out the nursery but they'll probably wait until mid Jan or February once their Christmas views are done and over with.

Reactions: 7
Surprised they haven't started setting up the nursery yet. You'd think they'd go all out with decking out the nursery but they'll probably wait until mid Jan or February once their Christmas views are done and over with.
Do we even know where the nursery is gonna be? Are they kicking Isabelle out her bedroom?

Reactions: 3
I think they use the fifth room as their “office”
Poor Bingham will probably have the office double as his room, no way are they going to sacrifice the tat storage playroom at the moment. I wonder what they are going to do when Esme and Isla are too old for toys and want their own rooms...one of them will move in there which means no playroom for Bingham.

Reactions: 5
So a ski holidyas on thier list for next year. Has anyone done this with a baby? Cant see it being an easy holiday

Reactions: 1
So a ski holidyas on thier list for next year. Has anyone done this with a baby? Cant see it being an easy holiday

Used to get taken as a baby myself, it was fine. Those were also the days I’d be taken down the mountain in a baby carrier :) but considering she can’t ski she can apres ski all day.

Poor Bingham will probably have the office double as his room, no way are they going to sacrifice the tat storage playroom at the moment. I wonder what they are going to do when Esme and Isla are too old for toys and want their own rooms...one of them will move in there which means no playroom for Bingham.
I think Esme and Isla are stuck sharing a room now till Isabelle moves out of they get a bigger house.

Reactions: 2
I will be surprised if the sacrifice Lazy’s make up room/office for the baby. Because she needs her huge makeup table.

They have dead space in they kitchen for the office table/same with the dining room it’s seldom used unless they are vlogging evening meal.

Poor Izzy will be in the playroom and have have to share half the room with all that LOL ?.

Just because she’s not a teenager, doesn’t mean she can’t be manipulated. It doesn’t automatically stop at a certain age....
All I was saying that there may be traits in her personality like that however that could be due to the way chris is. From having a parent similar who is narcassistic/manipulative and treated the other one like tit, it’s only having got out that relationship that have realised how damaging it actually was. I was only coming from a slightly different viewpoint as the blame seems to have shifted from chris to Sarah. They are both to blame in different aspects however you cannot blame Sarah for anything to do with the allegations (except not understanding why hasn’t left him when they first came out). It depends where the control lies, and that we won’t truly know.

Nicely put.?

I think Esme and Isla are stuck sharing a room now till Isabelle moves out of they get a bigger house.
Are they still selling up and moving?

Ah thought I had. I thought it was an odd request as never see Issy playing video games really. Just goes to show only the circus gets filmed and not what the kids actually enjoy doing
Yes!!! Exactly, the blogs aren't that long and I'm sorry you can make any family look decent only filming good bits.

Last edited:
I will be surprised if the sacrifice Lazy’s make up room/office for the baby. Because she needs her huge makeup table.

They have dead space in they kitchen for the office table/same with the dining room it’s seldom used unless they are vlogging evening meal.

Poor Izzy will be in the playroom and have have to share half the room with all that LOL ?.
I’ve always wondered why they bothered with that huge (IMO UGLY) dining table. They never sit down and eat.
If their at home it’s takeout, the rest of the time they’re on holiday

Love that she's selling brand new toys on Facebook. Just goes to show how uneccessary all those toys are.
£123? that’s surely more then the retail
Price, besides my daughter was into monster high like 5yrs ago.

£123 won’t be the price she’s asking, Facebook asks for sellers to input a price. But if your selling multiple things it wouldn’t be relevant to. A lot of sellers just put 123 in this case

£123 won’t be the price she’s asking, Facebook asks for sellers to input a price. But if your selling multiple things it wouldn’t be relevant to. A lot of sellers just put 123 in this case
Oh I didn’t know that. Thought it seemed a little overpriced

Country Joe is the channel name on youtube, speaks the truth :)
Esme saying she wants a husky...it'd wreck half of the tat in their house with the amount they're gone. :ROFLMAO:

Feel sorry for that one that's bleeding, you'd think the owners/resort would get it checked out! It didn't look that happy to be sitting around being stroked by strangers. Poor thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Look what I found, probably covered and if so sorry, but looks like lazy was the jealous bitter person over her friends before YouTube. Who writes that about their best friend on social media? Especially when it's her job a proper job yes lazy do you know what that is?? And she earnt that luxury of Florida etc because for hours she was serving lots of people and working, unlike you probably being the demanding passenger.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.