The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So for Christmas, what do you think they will get as 'main' presents?

I think Esme said she wanted another reborn baby, which let's be honest she will get anyway (and some roller blades).

Isla will probably get one too, but what do you buy Isabelle? In one vlog Sarah's saying Isabelle's too young for make up, then they buy her make up Advent Calendars.

Reactions: 10

I think Esme said she wanted another reborn baby, which let's be honest she will get anyway (and some roller blades).

Isla will probably get one too, but what do you buy Isabelle? In one vlog Sarah's saying Isabelle's too young for make up, then they buy her make up Advent Calendars.
They'll probably try and get Isabelle some LOL dolls or something.

Reactions: 2
In the vlog at around 16 minutes Lazy days they are making memories that money can't buy but surely money did buy them?

I have no idea why they've gone on her holiday of a lifetime when she can't participate in half the activities.

I also wonder how they will cope on holidays with a new born, will it be going to Granny's with Prinny every time they go away?

Reactions: 20
I just feel sorry for Issy she is trapped in this cycle and cant move for her parents,I wonder what her true feelings for her bio dad and his family are as she seems controlled in this situation too, almost like her mum is saying well I don't like him so you have to not like him to
Exactly this! Sarah controls everything Izzy does! Look at the way she was with the purple coat, Izzy was obviously uncomfortable in it but because Sarah liked it she suddenly did too. I'm sure Sarah says little things around Izzy that aren't nice about her bio Dad and it's slowly turned Izzy into the same way of thinking!

Reactions: 9
I think Lapland and the cottage at xmas will be the last of the holidays for quite a while. There will be more caravan adventures to be had.

This had been booked me paid for earlier in the year - for her birthday, when they had the management, meet and greets and merch was actually selling. Only company that’s willing to go anywhere near them is that place with the fugly dolls.

I can’t imagine they have much if any savings, and any money that’s came through their fingers has been spent. I just hope to god if they have any saved it’s there to pay the school fees.

They channel is in the decline, no amount of presents is going to save it. It went viral the first year because of the shock factor. Nobody is shocked anymore as that what is expected from them as they are so predictable with the surprised ? at the airport.

Reactions: 7
I don't know, it's just the username, I'm alarmed by the indecent image, but don't want to post it here. Not sure if that was already the profile pic at the time that he followed her or if she uploaded it after. Either way, he's not helping his reputation by following these girls.
I went to check it out and it's disgusting. For a married man and someone doing what he does he shouldn't be following things like that. What a scumbag.

And she wears make too. More bull**** lazy.

Reactions: 3
In the vlog at around 16 minutes Lazy days they are making memories that money can't buy but surely money did buy them?

I have no idea why they've gone on her holiday of a lifetime when she can't participate in half the activities.

I also wonder how they will cope on holidays with a new born, will it be going to Granny's with Prinny every time they go away?
You’d think knowing it’s a holiday of a life time you could wait a few years until your unborn baby would be here to experience it too...

Reactions: 6
Isabelle mentioned wanting a new xbox in one vlog I think? Maybe I misheard
No she did say that and I wondered if they'd buy her one, though money is tighter for them nowadays that's for sure. They'll soon have to tell the kids 'no' when the money gets so low they won't be able to afford any of Sarah's 'bits and bats' let alone anything else.

Reactions: 1
No she did say that and I wondered if they'd buy her one, though money is tighter for them nowadays that's for sure. They'll soon have to tell the kids 'no' when the money gets so low they won't be able to afford any of Sarah's 'bits and bats' let alone anything else.
Ah thought I had. I thought it was an odd request as never see Issy playing video games really. Just goes to show only the circus gets filmed and not what the kids actually enjoy doing

Reactions: 4
They have an Xbox 360 in the playroom. Esme is always playing minecraft on it, Isabelle sometimes plays with her. They show them playing together on it when they want to push how well the girls get on.
They could easily get one of the older Xbox One. I brought my son one two years ago and it was £150 then.

I think they have got Issy an xbox one because lazy is selling some xbox one games on Facebook

I think they have got Issy an xbox one because lazy is selling some xbox one games on Facebook
I’m confused, selling Xbox one games? If they got her an Xbox one wouldn’t they be buying her games?

I’m confused, selling Xbox one games? If they got her an Xbox one wouldn’t they be buying her games?
It must be the ones that came with it because it was football and another that the girls wouldn’t play

My daughter asked for an Xbox last year and it was a big no, no. Simply because they don’t seem to cater in family orientated games. The majority of games are not suitable for her age.
Most available are 16+ 18+ and are quite violent. Obviously this is only my opinion.

My friend made the mistake of buying one for her 9yr old a couple years back. Even with everyone telling her there really wasn’t any girly type games she wouldn’t listen. Spent over £600 on the console & games.

After New Year she ended selling it for half the price.

Reactions: 3
My daughter asked for an Xbox last year and it was a big no, no. Simply because they don’t seem to cater in family orientated games. The majority of games are not suitable for her age.
Most available are 16+ 18+ and are quite violent. Obviously this is only my opinion.
I agree they would have been better with a Nintendo switch

My friend made the mistake of buying one for her 9yr old a couple years back. Even with everyone telling her there really wasn’t any girly type games she wouldn’t listen. Spent over £600 on the console & games.

After New Year she ended selling it for half the price.
We've bought our 12 year old son an xbox one s for Christmas. There's loads of games suitable for his age. He mainly plays Minecraft and Fortnite as call of duty etc is a big no no for us.

I agree they would have been better with a Nintendo switch
It is the family that let the kids play slender man, so no doubt she’ll be playing grand theft auto soon.

I know quite a bit about gaming, but with youngsters you can never go wrong with Nintendo. All the “big” games are also on it (Fortnite, Minecraft), and it’s a cheaper console in general. Kids mainly want xbox or PlayStation because adults play them.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.