The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched that country Joe vlog OMG them poor huskies, especially as a couple were wounded.
Disgusting treatment!

Also why was Chris sat behind Isabelle with his grubby wandering hands over her. Keep your hand to yourself you greaseball!! UGH!!!!
No wonder She looked uncomfortable.

Reactions: 16
Love that she's selling brand new toys on Facebook. Just goes to show how uneccessary all those toys are.
Just had a look!! I wonder if she is selling stuff ifam have sent them??

Money must be tight if she is selling stuff for a £5!!
B44FFB96-7BA4-4002-9957-9AECB5370D8A.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Why does 'Isabelle' on the instagram posts call Esme and Isla the girls. They are her sisters and she isn't that much older than Esme? Theres around the same age difference between each of them

Reactions: 10
Why does 'Isabelle' on the instagram posts call Esme and Isla the girls. They are her sisters and she isn't that much older than Esme? Theres around the same age difference between each of them
Because she's more of a mum to them then Sarah is

Just had a look!! I wonder if she is selling stuff ifam have sent them??

Money must be tight if she is selling stuff for a £5!!View attachment 3201

Careful Sarah, collection!!, you are going have to reveal more than just half your postcode to purchasers if they are to collect. What about keeping your address secret (worst kept secret on you tube) for the safety of the girls! Well I suppose its ok if they give you £5 and take some of your tat!
Still £5 is £5 and money seems tight right now. Good luck with your declutter!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Is this the "clear out of the play room" that was meant to happen on issys birthday...

Or from the garage of crap
Garage it looks like.

I’m shocked that they would go to the effort of selling stuff for a fiver with the amount of free ? that goes through their hands!!

Disgusting and greedy people they are.

Creepy obviously making room in the garage for his rail.
51E1B6A6-16FE-4FE7-8BCF-C47D0232DAEA.jpeg

Garage it looks like.

I’m shocked that they would go to the effort of selling stuff for a fiver with the amount of free ? that goes through their hands!!

Creepy obviously making room in the garage for his rail. View attachment 3202
Is this all from sarah??

Reactions: 1
You'd think they'd donate it since they do s9 much for charity. Did anything ever come of Isabelles birthday donation?

Reactions: 6
Garage it looks like.

Honestly, if they are so charitable they should be donating that crap, especially this time of year. Have the $$$ for all their holidays then how does this make them look. It's disgusting. I always donate toys and household items. Never ever sell them. I even leave things outside for people to take for FREE!

Garage it looks like.

Why don’t they donate this stuff to charity or are they that desperate for cash!

Reactions: 4
Just watched that country Joe vlog OMG them poor huskies, especially as a couple were wounded.
Disgusting treatment!

Also why was Chris sat behind Isabelle with his grubby wandering hands over her. Keep your hand to yourself you greaseball!! UGH!!!!
Am disgusted that there were injuries to the dogs...however I have to totally disagree with 'country joe' that huskies are working dogs and pulling a sleigh is right back to the basics. In other countries they are used for this purpose. In the UK mushing races occur with far longer tracks than what was shown.

There is no difference between working dogs there on a farm or on a shoot. Plus it's seasonal work.

A lot of huskies in the UK don't cope well as family pets. They are quite primitive to some degree with a high prey drive. Sensible owners would never let them off lead because they love to run, regardless of training. Feel free to look at knowledgeable sites such as UK breed club of huskies or northern breeds as there will be one.

I would want to know how the wounds happened on the dogs, and what rests etc they have in between. That would be my concern about animal welfare.

Don't get me wrong slate the Inghams as much as you want but I prefer things in context. There are bandwagons and bandwagons and this is where misconstrued and not picking is just silly. That's just 'country joe' clickbaiting.

Reactions: 11
Am disgusted that there were injuries to the dogs...however I have to totally disagree with 'country joe' that huskies are working dogs and pulling a sleigh is right back to the basics. In other countries they are used for this purpose. In the UK mushing races occur with far longer tracks than what was shown.

There is no difference between working dogs there on a farm or on a shoot. Plus it's seasonal work.

A lot of huskies in the UK don't cope well as family pets.
You’re right, my mum has two, they destroyed her house. They need (ideally) running for a couple of hours a day and weight pulling is also recommended. Sitting in a house with a 20 minute walk is not adequate (not that my mum will listen).

They’ll be plenty happy pulling sleds so long and they’re treated right and looked after :)

Reactions: 6
Disgusting treatment!

Zelda I felt very uncomfortable watching him with Isobel,Not once but twice they were together really makes me sick that her own Mother is still not protecting her from that slime ball yuk.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.