The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yuck when Sarah was laughing at Chris's hair freezing because of his hair product or Crisp and Dry oil, 'greasicles' came to mind. I bet he's in his element as he doesn't look out of place with that dirty beanie on and other head coverings to hide the ginge tinge and the balding spot.

It's disgusting if he's back liking and adding little girls on Social media, I noticed they've followed a lot of young fan accounts on their main Youtube channel, he probably has some on his own channel too. He'll never stop until he's forced to do so and I hope it happens soon before he ruins other girls' lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lapland is always somewhere I've planned on taking my children, when they were slightly older. I always imagined it to be a really magical experience but watching these vlogs has put me right off! How do they manage to make everything look so dull?!
Slightly off topic, but do not be put off! Honestly it’s such an amazing place to go & I was only there overnight (wasnt such a thing however many years ago) and it’s still vividly in my mind!!

A new way to say because ?
Becusse.........that crappy spelling seems familiar?! Was it spelt like that on that twitter account that was claiming Chris was hacked so only 50% guilty or something. I don't actually know, but my head is saying I've seen it spelt like that somewhere recently.......or do they all spell because like that?!

Reactions: 1
Watching tonights offering and couldn't help but notice how self absorbed Sarah is. The whole way through the vlog she kept saying how magical it was for HER how SHE had the best day ever, how it's a dream come true for HER etc.

Reactions: 9
Watching tonights offering and couldn't help but notice how self absorbed Sarah is. The whole way through the vlog she kept saying how magical it was for HER how SHE had the best day ever, how it's a dream come true for HER etc.

Sarah is a perpetual child. It’s why Chris married her ;)

Because it is for her, the children only come along because they bring in the views. She doesn't love them girls, or atleast if she does she fails to show it with any sort of affection. She buys there love with gifts and holidays which is really sad.

Reactions: 7
Yes I said the same yesterday how sat in the airport it was all about how she had always wanted to go how excited she was blah blah blah it was and always is me me me with sarah

Has this been posted yet? Chris is running Isabelle's snapchat it seems.

I don't like defending the Inghams but it could be that Issy is using her phone during lunch. My son's school allowed mobile phones at school but only allowed to use them at breaks and lunch. We all know that Issy has text Chris and Sarah about being ill so to extrapolate that it must be Chris doesn't make sense.

However, am sure he does look at it though and maybe answer for her.

Reactions: 4
I don't like defending the Inghams but it could be that Issy is using her phone during lunch. My son's school allowed mobile phones at school but only allowed to use them at breaks and lunch. We all know that Issy has text Chris and Sarah about being ill so to extrapolate that it must be Chris doesn't make sense.

However, am sure he does look at it though and maybe answer for her.
Yeah I did think that maybe, but then I think either he or Sarah is running her Instagram as well or at least doing some of the posts. It'd be a way for him to interact with followers without getting done (which is worrying), and I doubt he'd go and make a new Snapchat himself yet.

Yeah I did think that maybe, but then I think either he or Sarah is running her Instagram as well or at least doing some of the posts. It'd be a way for him to interact with followers without getting done (which is worrying), and I doubt he'd go and make a new Snapchat himself yet.
If anything came of grooming allegations..all devices would be checked that would include accounts he has access to which would include Issys social media too no doubt.

Reactions: 2
I just feel sorry for Issy she is trapped in this cycle and cant move for her parents,I wonder what her true feelings for her bio dad and his family are as she seems controlled in this situation too, almost like her mum is saying well I don't like him so you have to not like him to

They still have time to like comments from the ifam even on a “holiday of a lifetime”
Maybe deleting comments is too much effort now ?
81BC3E87-6670-4713-93E6-9BCB3F4B0574.jpeg

Can't stand this family, this holiday is all about Sarah not the kids. She says often she had very little as a child and not many holidays, yet she says when I was a child we went here their and every where ? then she says she gets the kids so many presents cause she didn't get much, then a few month back Sarah says why don't schools have a take a toy in day, and she said she used to love them days so Che could all her toys in lol more lies Sarah

Reactions: 5
You can use IG on an internet browser or a tablet or 'smart computer' that takes apps so her parents could also use it when she has her phone.

So far they’ve lost 1400 subs (but they may still be buying them counteract the numbers). I’m positive youtube will do this again and it’ll really affect their numbers. By the sounds of things Youtube is deleting accounts which aren’t active/only sub and don’t watch any channels, or they somehow know which accounts are spam. But at least we have proof that they bought subs ?

Reactions: 2
It must suck to be on a holiday of a lifetime yet constantly glued to your phone deleting negative comments and buying subs to counteract all the ones you've lost. They really are living the dream

Reactions: 14
I really feel sorry for Issy (and the other girls to be honest). They don’t get pushed enough with their education, never reading books or doing anything like that. Fair enough they probably do their homework for school but vocabulary in that house is very limited, the only adjectives allowed are ‘super’ and ‘amazing’. They also seem to have no incentive to work hard, as their parents are so consumed in this whole ‘youtube’ life, which when it dies, will die VERY quick and leave them with nothing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.