The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the honour of naming the new thread should go to Chris-Ming-Ham with the great new title getting most likes.
Over to you.??

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Jane

Christ chris really has thing for chloe radford. Every pic she uploaded recentley he has liked. Shes 21 at the most!

https://instagram.com/itschloeradford?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1qm40bwfjwv4f
I thought it was a bit creepy too. Even if she's legal, its pretty obvious he wants/is attracted to women younger than him and probably thinks Sarah is too old for him now, even though most of the girls he's gone after are closer in age to Issy than they are to him. :sick: He probably thinks all of these young girls are 'so mature' when in reality, he just acts/dresses like a teenager and needs to grow up.

Reactions: 5
just catching up. Friday and Saturday vlogs seemed to have a distinct lack of Chris in them aside from in their room.

Also, why has he hacked a chunk out of his fringe...
My guess is since, by his hair condition, he only showers once a week he just cuts out any grime that builds up between showers :m

Reactions: 13
just catching up. Friday and Saturday vlogs seemed to have a distinct lack of Chris in them aside from in their room.

Also, why has he hacked a chunk out of his fringe...
Another guest cut a bit of his hair whilst he was sleeping, so they can use it for their voodoo doll ?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.