Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
That coat was hideous. Not so much the coat itself but the colour. You could tell Isabelle hated it but just like the whole tree situation, Sarah swept in and convinced Izzy that she loved it. Sarah is so controlling and manipulative. Isabelle actually looks broken in the videos these days. She only smiles when the camera is on her. I pity her on Christmas morning when she realises she has nothing but lol dolls and squishes. Sarah if you're reading here then stop living your life through Isabelle. She is 13 for goodness sake. She needs to grow up and have the freedom to make her own choices and learn from her mistakes. Let her meet her friends for lunch or the cinema. You are ruining what are supposed to be the best years of a child's life. You are a shit parent!

Reactions: 37
D

DramaLlama

I saw a comment last night from an IFAM wanting to send them gifts and honestly the whole thing really pisses me off. As a grown adult, even if I was destitue I would not be able to bring myself to accept gifts from kids, it's just so wrong. How Sarah and Chris can sit there in a five bed house with two cars on the drive, two kids in private school and 200 holidays a year and have the audacity to set up a PO Box for strangers (many of whom they know are kids) to send them gifts, I don't know. I'd be completely mortified. In fact, I'm ashamed for them. If I was in the situation where people were wanting to send me stuff, I'd make very clear that there are some people out there who really need help and I'd prefer a charity donation than gifts. They really are the scum of the earth those two :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
I have a 34 year old Son who has severe learning Disabilities, He still believes in Santa
and will be the one leaving a mince pie out on Christmas eve, To see his face is Magical
Rightly or wrongly I could never burst that bubble for him. :)

Reactions: 36
D

Departed member 294

So I was reminded tonight than in January of this year, I wrote a comment on their YouTube video when they were ‘clearing’ out the old house, and they still had coats on the coat hooks by the front door like they had evacuated in the middle of the night. Sarah also made a comment how she can’t believes she has so much stuff. My response was that how can she not? All she bloody does is shop. I received a lovely response back from Christ Ingham himself. Some of you may remember the vlog in January where Chris started it looking down beaten and saying how words hurt, this was then.

I think it’s quite funny reading after everything this year.

The Ingham Family
55 minutes ago
I normally wouldn't dream of replying to comments like this. But I find myself so enraged by your ignorantly spoken comments that I feel the need to defend myself. Number 1. How would you know what we have "dumped in our old home?" we showed nothing of our old home in this video other that a brief shot in the door way at a pile of coats that are old, don't fit and are being donated to charity and then a shot in the kitchen. So how would you know what we have "dumped". Your comment is completely presumptuous and inaccurate. We have taken a period of time to move fully our of our old home, mainly because we are in contract with the rental agreement until June this year. So we cannot move out and fully leave the house before then. Plus a reason right now that I cannot disclose as it is confidential, but it will be revealed in time and it is nothing to do with anything your are inferring in your comment. Not to mention the fact that we needed this time to be able to move out and into our new home. You have no idea the level of commitment and time it takes to run a channel like this full time every single day. I don't sleep, nor get to come to bed like normal person with their spouse on a night time. That is my choice though, and I am forever grateful for everything that this lifestyle has brought our family but it also comes with huge sacrifices. We don't have time to do anything on a day time other than look after our family and make sure our children are happy, and run this channel. You couldn't even imagine the level of pressure and commitment it takes to do this daily.

2. Over spoiling our children for views!! JEEZ! This channel is a real as it gets. We don't use clickbait and we don't do things for views. We just film our lives and whatever happens in them. Clickbait is when you have a thumbnail and title that is completely irrelevant to the video content. None of that you will ever find here. I might be good at branding and advertising our videos but that is NOT clickbait. Our children are the most grounded, respectful and grateful children you will ever meet. NOT ONE reaction to anything we ever surprise them with is FAKE! Which is clear to see from watching the videos. You can't fake or force that level of excitement. And we would never ask our children to do anything fake or forced for views! Thats not who we are. And if you had been following our family for a while you would know that. Your comment about our channel being aimed mostly towards children is also heavily innacurate. Its a family channel, showcasing our FAMILY lives. The majority of our audience is actually 18 - 25 years, followed by 25 - 35. Younger people like to comment and get more involved on that side of social media where as adults don't tend to do so as much. But just because the majority of comments are from a younger audience, doesn't mean they are the majority watching. Again a comment made in ignorance.

What presents that our children have ever received have gone into a box and dumped at our "other home" to be forgotten about?! Please enlighten me because thats never happened. Again a false comment made in complete ignorance. The sad thing about doing this as a career is that if you are lucky enough to be successful at it, then obviously your life and lifestyle changes. Just as if someone who owned a small business, that suddenly became a large business. Or someone who got that promotion at work. You wouldn't continue living the way you did before your promotion or before your business was successful. You would enjoy your life with what you earn because you work very hard for it. And thats your right to do so. So why just because we showcase our lives does that mean we are not allowed to live them? Its very sad that people can love you so much when you start doing this, and root for your family to become successful. Then when they do people just want to tear you down. Like I said above this is a REAL CHANNEL. We will never fake it for camera. And so unfortunately if you don't like us, because this is us, as real as it gets. Then don't watch. But don't write comments that are ignorant and full of inaccurate statements about presumptions you have made about our lives. Not at all based on fact.

Reactions: 36

Tilly

VIP Member
This may sound very harsh and I apologise but Sarah always uses her late mum a way to justify most things. It is manipulation at its best as it makes people feel guilty to come back. Sarah we know how precious life is we have all lost someone very close, some both parents BUT holidays are great and yes you should enjoy every single second with both hands, but don't your children need school so they can get the grades to give them the future opportunities. Having a camera in their face making videos isn't going to be a life long thing even though that's what you want. Didn't issy want to be a Dr at one point?? How if at every opptunity you take her away from education. Just because you failed.. You may think your being kind, you may think your the fun parent but what your teaching your children is not everyday life. Sarah it's also not because you have all these holidays of the back of filming your lazy dull life it's because your husband is a creepster and your a manipulating nasty selfish lying lazy person. Carry on making money carry on with your holidays carry on pretending because everyday more and more are waking up to you, your views speak for that the slow down of your subscribers, you make your choices but us here will carry on until you sort it out.

I've just said same ?
Sarah didn’t care about her mum when she went to America knowing she could die at anytime

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Chris-Ming-ham

I'm SICK of sitting by and watching this bullshit unfold... Begging for spons. Mary Shortle (the daughter of?) bigging them up, (the creepy bitch). Chris back on Instagram, getting aroused over messages from adoring, vulnerable fans...

If they dare arrange a meet and greet again, I want to arrange a peaceful protest same venue, same day, handing out flyers to make all the parents aware of Mr Ingham's exploits. Just can't sit by and let any more victims fall into his hands.

Reactions: 34

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Well after meeting up with family I haven’t seen in a while the subject came to YouTube and what the kids watched, oh shock horror it was this lot! Quick google search for the gobsmacked mother’s and now that’s another 8 kids who won’t be watching them again. And the words from the mothers now you say that I always did think he was a bit weird. They don’t have twitter so didn’t have a clue, they are passing this on to friends also..that’s nothing in this huge hole but it’s something I suppose!

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
D

DramaLlama

Just returned from the school nativity. Had to stifle a laugh when Joseph knocked on the door and asked the innkeeper if there was any room for him and his 'poor pregnant wife'. Even the Virgin Mary only got one 'poor pregnant' to her name :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 32

Chris-Ming-ham

A little shout out to smug Sarah with this title suggestion:

The eyebrows are shocking, unique fam are mocking. Home schooling? That's funny. Must've run out of money.

Reactions: 32

Nellienoo193

Fuming for a number of reasons:

1. Her lame excuse of ‘it’s fun week at school’ is BS! We were only ever allowed to give an afternoon ‘fun time’ Watching films etc and I know it’s different everywhere but there’s not a chance in HELL that they’ve wasted two weeks worth of learning time watching films. Pretty sure Isla will be doing a Christmas topic at school therefore will watch either snippets of films or maybe whole ones to start their imaginations to write or do other work linked to it.

2. The rant at the end of the vlog has rubbed me up entirely the wrong way. So now if I can take my children on expensive holidays every other month I’m not making use of every moment with my child? You’ve only reminded me of the fact that my child is growing up quickly and I can’t afford to take him on so many holidays so now I’M the bad parent. You can hardly call what you do ‘travelling around the world’ you can see the inside of a hotel room/theme park/swimming pool/Nando’s in Leeds love.

I’ve spent a while on her young homeless brothers Facebook page this evening and have read so many posts (pre YouTube fame) where both her and Chris said they’d always be there for him... look how that’s turned out. There’s also a lot of drug related posts though so maybe that’s why they’re keeping him away from the girls now but it seems like that’s always been the case and the girls used to be around him? I don’t know. I suppose we’ll never know about the ins and outs of everything.

It really does upset me that such a vile man will have these amazing experiences with his children because of their young and easily influenced audience whilst my partner and I’m sure many other dads will probably never experience them. It’s not even jealously it’s a feeling of complete unfairness. I understand why Sarah wants to give her girls everything and try giving them a life she never had as a child but she loses all credibility by staying with him. Even the more recent things he’s done liking girls half naked pictures, if I was sat at home pregnant I would be heartbroken I just don’t understand why she does it he is genuinely toe-crawlingly hairs on back of your neck stand up DISGUSTING!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

karmacoma

Chatty Member
So I was reminded tonight than in January of this year, I wrote a comment on their YouTube video when they were ‘clearing’ out the old house, and they still had coats on the coat hooks by the front door like they had evacuated in the middle of the night. Sarah also made a comment how she can’t believes she has so much stuff. My response was that how can she not? All she bloody does is shop. I received a lovely response back from Christ Ingham himself. Some of you may remember the vlog in January where Chris started it looking down beaten and saying how words hurt, this was then.

I think it’s quite funny reading after everything this year.

The Ingham Family
55 minutes ago
I normally wouldn't dream of replying to comments like this. But I find myself so enraged by your ignorantly spoken comments that I feel the need to defend myself. Number 1. How would you know what we have "dumped in our old home?" we showed nothing of our old home in this video other that a brief shot in the door way at a pile of coats that are old, don't fit and are being donated to charity and then a shot in the kitchen. So how would you know what we have "dumped". Your comment is completely presumptuous and inaccurate. We have taken a period of time to move fully our of our old home, mainly because we are in contract with the rental agreement until June this year. So we cannot move out and fully leave the house before then. Plus a reason right now that I cannot disclose as it is confidential, but it will be revealed in time and it is nothing to do with anything your are inferring in your comment. Not to mention the fact that we needed this time to be able to move out and into our new home. You have no idea the level of commitment and time it takes to run a channel like this full time every single day. I don't sleep, nor get to come to bed like normal person with their spouse on a night time. That is my choice though, and I am forever grateful for everything that this lifestyle has brought our family but it also comes with huge sacrifices. We don't have time to do anything on a day time other than look after our family and make sure our children are happy, and run this channel. You couldn't even imagine the level of pressure and commitment it takes to do this daily.

2. Over spoiling our children for views!! JEEZ! This channel is a real as it gets. We don't use clickbait and we don't do things for views. We just film our lives and whatever happens in them. Clickbait is when you have a thumbnail and title that is completely irrelevant to the video content. None of that you will ever find here. I might be good at branding and advertising our videos but that is NOT clickbait. Our children are the most grounded, respectful and grateful children you will ever meet. NOT ONE reaction to anything we ever surprise them with is FAKE! Which is clear to see from watching the videos. You can't fake or force that level of excitement. And we would never ask our children to do anything fake or forced for views! Thats not who we are. And if you had been following our family for a while you would know that. Your comment about our channel being aimed mostly towards children is also heavily innacurate. Its a family channel, showcasing our FAMILY lives. The majority of our audience is actually 18 - 25 years, followed by 25 - 35. Younger people like to comment and get more involved on that side of social media where as adults don't tend to do so as much. But just because the majority of comments are from a younger audience, doesn't mean they are the majority watching. Again a comment made in ignorance.

What presents that our children have ever received have gone into a box and dumped at our "other home" to be forgotten about?! Please enlighten me because thats never happened. Again a false comment made in complete ignorance. The sad thing about doing this as a career is that if you are lucky enough to be successful at it, then obviously your life and lifestyle changes. Just as if someone who owned a small business, that suddenly became a large business. Or someone who got that promotion at work. You wouldn't continue living the way you did before your promotion or before your business was successful. You would enjoy your life with what you earn because you work very hard for it. And thats your right to do so. So why just because we showcase our lives does that mean we are not allowed to live them? Its very sad that people can love you so much when you start doing this, and root for your family to become successful. Then when they do people just want to tear you down. Like I said above this is a REAL CHANNEL. We will never fake it for camera. And so unfortunately if you don't like us, because this is us, as real as it gets. Then don't watch. But don't write comments that are ignorant and full of inaccurate statements about presumptions you have made about our lives. Not at all based on fact.
amazing. What a pompous oaf. Off you fuck to film shit skating tricks in your cul-de-sac, you absolute mackerel.

Reactions: 31
M

Member 177

Sarah's rant at the end shows how warped her mind is.
People don't "hate" taking the girls on holidays they dislike how their channel portrays these surprises as normal family life and available for everyone if you save up.
They don't save up. They get promotional trips, discounted holidays and likely claim back tax as a business trip.

The biggest problem is her husband. He has been proven to have sent inappropriate messages and photos yet carries on as a "genuine family man" when the reality is he's a dirty predator who should be punished not carrying on without a care in the world. His victims have to carry on seeing this gloating, bragging manipulating couple pretend life is great and that's what makes people react so negatively towards them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I see Aunty Diane is back dropping bombs on Twitter. I don’t think anybody is scared of the legal action bluff anymore. There have been a lot of very direct statements in last couple of weeks from various people, and they’re all still up, no threats from the crack squad of ninja lawyers. I hope the dam is about to burst.
65D37A0D-9402-4F38-8E4A-2A49A81537D4.jpeg

Oh, and two things that definitely DIDN’T happen:-

1) Sarah had a meeting with a professional head teacher at a private school, and that person informed Sarah that the girls would learn far more from their work trips abroad than they ever would at school.

2) Leeds Social Services use a ‘courtesy call’ system, to avoid imposing on families where there are constant, well founded reports of concerns over their children’s well-being.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Hatshepsut

Just watched tonight’s offering :-
Lazy in the car making it blatantly obvious that a conversation with her daughter at 8:40am is too much like hard work. Another sure sign that she’s usually festering in her bed when the girls leave for school.
Isabelle subtly trying to tell Creepy that she’s getting a bit too old for letters to Santa now that she is a foot taller than the postbox.
The amount of stage direction during the balloon finding and the surprise opening is ridiculous. It’s all Don’t, No, Not Yet, Not That Way, Move Over Here. Absolutely nothing spontaneous or natural.
Izzy also needs a new script writer her constant and repeated “ No,No, Wait, Wait” is getting very stale.
Lazy’s barely controlled seething monologue at the end, where she was clutching her chubby little fists under her many chins, was directed not at the Ifam but at the antifam.
I hope Creepy falls through the ice never to be seen again.

Reactions: 29

Chris-Ming-ham

I don't watch the vlogs, can't even stand to hate watch now. But from what I gather from here...

Have they seriously gone from click baiting a potential miscarriage, saying they're terrified to lose the baby from stress induced by 'haters', sharing manipulative details of bleeding and not feeling the baby move... To Sarah causally throwing herself around, ignoring warnings that should be heeded in pregnancy and complaining that people show concern about it?

What the hell is wrong with these people. ?

D

Departed member 294

Can this fucking family stop the sex doll face in every photo, thumbnail, breath they do. No one wants to see your damn tonsils.