The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am disgusted that there were injuries to the dogs...however I have to totally disagree with 'country joe' that huskies are working dogs and pulling a sleigh is right back to the basics. In other countries they are used for this purpose. In the UK mushing races occur with far longer tracks than what was shown.

There is no difference between working dogs there on a farm or on a shoot. Plus it's seasonal work.

A lot of huskies in the UK don't cope well as family pets. They are quite primitive to some degree with a high prey drive. Sensible owners would never let them off lead because they love to run, regardless of training. Feel free to look at knowledgeable sites such as UK breed club of huskies or northern breeds as there will be one.

I would want to know how the wounds happened on the dogs, and what rests etc they have in between. That would be my concern about animal welfare.

Don't get me wrong slate the Inghams as much as you want but I prefer things in context. There are bandwagons and bandwagons and this is where misconstrued and not picking is just silly. That's just 'country joe' clickbaiting.
He seemed to be going on about the huskies pulling people around for entertainment. I’m not in full agreement with what he was saying but I was concerned about the injuries the dogs have sustained.

Garage it looks like.

I’m shocked that they would go to the effort of selling stuff for a fiver with the amount of free ? that goes through their hands!!

Disgusting and greedy people they are.

Creepy obviously making room in the garage for his rail. View attachment 3202
Is that Isla's toddler bed from like 3 years ago?! Why keep it for so long! She's had 2 beds since that one!

Reactions: 4
He seemed to be going on about the huskies pulling people around for entertainment. I’m not in full agreement with what he was saying but I was concerned about the injuries the dogs have sustained.
The dogs would get enjoyment out of it. They wouldn't see it any different, whether working or demonstrating. Working trials, one man and his dog to us humans it can be classed as entertainment. To the dogs they are doing what they are trained to do, with their instincts and are happy to do so..

It's really naive of Country Joe to say those things. It's just enticing hate for the sake of it, and the Inghams do not need any of that to be honest. More and more people are seeing them for what they are. Am sure they will get their comeuppance...eventually.

Reactions: 3
The dogs would get enjoyment out of it. They wouldn't see it any different, whether working or demonstrating. Working trials, one man and his dog to us humans it can be classed as entertainment. To the dogs they are doing what they are trained to do, with their instincts and are happy to do so..

It's really naive of Country Joe to say those things. It's just enticing hate for the sake of it, and the Inghams do not need any of that to be honest. More and more people are seeing them for what they are. Am sure they will get their comeuppance...eventually.
Let’s hope so anyway!

Garage it looks like.

I’m shocked that they would go to the effort of selling stuff for a fiver with the amount of free ? that goes through their hands!!

Disgusting and greedy people they are.

Creepy obviously making room in the garage for his rail. View attachment 3202
Why don't they donate it all? At this time of year there is loads of places collecting for hospitals or disadvantaged children. This stuff would be ideal! Surely they don't need the money. They could clear the garage in one fell swoop and the charity would be over the moon.

Reactions: 13
Love that she's selling brand new toys on Facebook. Just goes to show how uneccessary all those toys are.
Agree ,i also hope they weren`t gifted by an ifam.If you`ve so much tat you`re flogging it on facebook Sarah ,then it`s definately time to close the dammed PO Box!!

Reactions: 11
Agree ,i also hope they weren`t gifted by an ifam.If you`ve so much tat you`re flogging it on facebook Sarah ,then it`s definately time to close the dammed PO Box!!
I’m sure why they even have a PO Box! Who do they think they are some sort of celebrities?
Even when my daughter’s used to watch their channel they never asked if they could send a letter or gifts. Although even if they did I wouldn’t have done it as personally it’s just greed!

Reactions: 7
I’m sure why they even have a PO Box! Who do they think they are some sort of celebrities?
Even when my daughter’s used to watch their channel they never asked if they could send a letter or gifts. Although even if they did I wouldn’t have done it as personally it’s just greed!
Thing is, most other family youtubers who do have a P.O. box either ask not to be sent toys/gifts, but that they enjoy letters etc & if someone’s made something then again that will be enjoyed or with toys that are gifted to them by companies, they are donated or certain things are saved for rewards/birthdays/christmases or even bday parties for kids friends. which is understandable. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with spoiling your kids however there comes a point where it is so overwhelming if there is so much.. and like you can see from the photos of what she’s selling, they are probably unused birthday/Christmas presents. I recall one of the younger two getting monster high stuff whether it was this year or last. ??‍♀
Children hospitals or homes will always be looking for donations..

Reactions: 6
Why don't they donate it all? At this time of year there is loads of places collecting for hospitals or disadvantaged children. This stuff would be ideal! Surely they don't need the money. They could clear the garage in one fell swoop and the charity would be over the moon.
Am sure children in refuges would appreciate the toys. People turn up with clothes on their back and having to wait for money...after all Sarah is supposed to know about domestic violence isn't she..sorry it may have been clickbait; make up went wrong that day so she thought sod it let's jump on a bandwagon!

Reactions: 8
My question also is if they still have “no idea” why the family account was taken down and have had no luck in getting it back wouldnt they make another one??

It also shows the age of their followers considering half the comments are telling Sarah to be careful after her “experience” last year (can’t recall where it was but they went to dry ski slopes & she broke her arm) and not the fact that she’s however many months pregnant??

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.