The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have only just found this blog existed. I live near the inghams and they are renting the new house as they are moving abroad to Spain at the end of the year once sarah has had the baby. The viewings will triple once they move to Spain they always do with other youtubers. I know their dog will be staying in the UK though as she can't handle the heat and they've decided its best that she stays here.
You’re up very late new person. Sorry but you’ll have to try harder. New people are always coming on here making outlandish claims ( this one is quite mild and believable tbh) No one is going to believe you though. Bye bye, try again in a few weeks with another name and a more interesting lie. That one was too boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Hi I'm new here. I know for a fact the Inghams are renting. I have it on good authority from a friend of a friend's neighbour's hairdresser's dog walker that they have used the sale proceeds of their current house to purchase one way tickets to Mars from Elon Musk - Chris and Elon are very close friends. ETD 2024. 🪐🚀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
I have only just found this blog existed. I live near the inghams and they are renting the new house as they are moving abroad to Spain at the end of the year once sarah has had the baby. The viewings will triple once they move to Spain they always do with other youtubers. I know their dog will be staying in the UK though as she can't handle the heat and they've decided its best that she stays here.
Morning Chris

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
What about the horse they are buying though?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well apparently they are buying a horse, they taking that to Spain too?
Omg this is better than Netflix. Even if it's true 😅 and their views triple - that's still not very many views considering their 1.3 million subs 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The bit that gets me is "views will triple" - the Inghams could move to the moon and their views still wouldn't triple. During the time that their views have been declining (following from when it all came out about Chris) they have been on multiple holidays (including Australia, Dubai and Maldives), had a baby, 2 euro road trips, a cancer toe, a miscarriage, a new pregnancy and now a house move - yet the views have carried on falling. Not to mention lockdowns where people barely left the house and had nothing to do but watch youtube, but most of their subscribers decided they still didn't have enough time to bother with the Inghams.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Looks like poor Isabelle was left with the children again whilst they went to get the big vannn 🤦‍♀️ Yes agree she’s very good with them but thought you were worried about ppl standing outside your house etc Sarah yet you can leave children alone things don’t ring true to me 🤔 also no prinny back from granny and hi Steve ! My husband walked in when I was skimming through vlog and said wow these idiots are influencers? those poor children look like need a good wash and some TLC 🤦‍♀️ He was also shocked that Isla was allowed to roll that desert up and eat it to herself and non the children appeared to have table manners
She said Isla was out playing and jace was upstairs in her bed watching tv whilst she was cooking too!
The other three were at the new house. She then shouted up Jace are you okay, went out the house and started filming what bits and bats people had collected from the driveway.

so either she was lying or Jace was left upstairs on his own, with no stair gates?

Course your views will triple sarah. What’s happening to the horse whilst your in Spain? 😂😂😂

Joined tattle at 2am... isn’t that prime time edit time for Chris?

Whoever it is, your views won’t triple, they didn’t when you spent a whole summer there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Not completely tattle related but know a few have been following my pregnancy Anyway had baby Friday at 36weeks ended up in an emergency c section while still in my work clothes which they were trying to rip of me while starting to cut even before putting me out as babys heart stopped and had 2 mins to get him out he is was fine but this caused me many issues so then I almost died doing OK now although will be a long road to recovery for me but won't put more as don't want to give them clickbait ideas! Lazy you can be jealous of my actual tiny baby although at 4lb 2oz still bigger then planned lol
Congratulations on your baby boy, hope your recovery goes well!

Reactions: 11
This is hilarious. Views will triple, so still only 180k ish then 🤣🤣

The only thing remotely plausible about this is giving up Prinny and I'm thrilled for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Morning Chris

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not completely tattle related but know a few have been following my pregnancy Anyway had baby Friday at 36weeks ended up in an emergency c section while still in my work clothes which they were trying to rip of me while starting to cut even before putting me out as babys heart stopped and had 2 mins to get him out he is was fine but this caused me many issues so then I almost died doing OK now although will be a long road to recovery for me but won't put more as don't want to give them clickbait ideas! Lazy you can be jealous of my actual tiny baby although at 4lb 2oz still bigger then planned lol
Congratulations ❤

Reactions: 9
I was thinking the same about them having excess money taking the kids out of school. They must be saving a fair chunk not having to privately educate two of them.
The school probably found out about the accusations about him and ‘asked ‘ them to remove the kids ,
I was thinking the same about them having excess money taking the kids out of school. They must be saving a fair chunk not having to privately educate two of them.
TBH I probably think the school found out about accusations against him and they were ‘ asked ‘to remove the kids .Private schools have a reputation to keep and once it got out about him amongst the other parents they would have acted to remove the kids , I feel sorry for the kids not there fault and I bet they didnt even look in to what state schools they could then go to

Reactions: 9
Hahaha, knows the Ingham enough to know all of those details but only just found Tattle lol,
The first thing lazy would do is tell anyone she becomes "friends" with is not to believe what they read on here as we're all trolls and haters

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hahaha, knows the Ingham enough to know all of those details but only just found Tattle lol,
The first thing lazy would do is tell anyone she becomes "friends" with is not to believe what they read on here as we're all trolls and haters
The time they joined had Chris and his non booze kopparbergs written all over it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.