The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha people saying they are going to buy a horse when I doubt they would know how to even approach one and put a head collar on, let alone look after one.

not gonna happen. They don’t even look after their poor dog!

I’m surprised Creepy hasn’t been knocked out by someone with his stupid woohoo’ing. If I could reach through that screen and throttle him, I would quite happily do so.
EXCUSE ME ITS TRUE

I even have photographic evidence of Chris riding it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 46
For a family set for life, it's somewhat baffles me how they can only afford center parcs during term time and during a pandemic!

Why have they never been before?...Oh of course, they're used to VIP trips to Florida and all inclusive resorts in Spain, oh and not forgetting that forgettable trip to the Maldives.
If they have as much money as they would like everyone to think they have then they would be away on very expensive and exclusive holidays and not freebies as that seems the only time they go anywhere top class. He has been very silly with the car-a-van I love the camper van we have but we use it for the purpose it was made for not trying to make something other than what it is and they are doing this to save having to pay for site fees but they have plenty of money !!

Reactions: 13
I’m confused......ages ago she posted on a home education page that the LA had asked her to send work in for them to check. She was asking people if this was normal and what to send (trying to make out they’re doing better than they were)......
In the vlog she said the LA reports were amazing and how she sent work in and extra bits when she wasn’t asked to. She can’t keep up with her own lies and bulshit!!!
As for the girls excelling in the school work....really 🤷🏻‍♀️ Isabelle sounds worse than Isla, jace probably has better handwriting and she can barely string a sentence together let alone spell her name correctly!!
Those girls are better off going to school rather than learning how to pose, eat sweets and learning from mum and dad how to be lazy people in society 🙊

They’ll never admit to things being bad in an area or struggling with school work. Lazy had to keep up the fakeness that ALL 4 kids are excelling 🤷🏻‍♀️
I found that screenshot, haven't seen her post since

Reactions: 8
I’m laughing at the thought of the Inghams buying a horse. Sorry but I don’t believe it. 🤣🤣🤣 Can you imagine poor Sugar Lump trotting along behind the chavavan with all the tat because chris has used all the storage for batteries? 🤣

F13F07B1-300A-4054-9CC1-A2B2693FFD6F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m laughing at the thought of the Inghams buying a horse. Sorry but I don’t believe it. 🤣🤣🤣 Can you imagine poor Sugar Lump trotting along behind the chavavan with all the tat because chris has used all the storage for batteries? 🤣

View attachment 542754
It’s absolute nonsense never even heard the girls mention horse riding. That poster was definitely sarah or someone on her behalf. Can’t look after the kids she has, the dog she has, can’t keep her husband in check yet has time to look after a horse? Sure Hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
onto it now, thanks for telling me .

anybody know the managing director of CP (I mean his/her name as Im going to ask them to clarify their rules for covid and filming ) and maybe ask them to retrain their staff and take a good look at who they have staying there, I did it with Haven, I happened to know someone quite high up on the haven site and they took a look into the allegations, but she no longer works there .
I have also reported.
I decided my new year resolution was to put pressure on people who decide policy to force you tube family vloggers onto strict rules and boundaries along with the money being deducted from income being paid to these children. And I have. I don't watch thier abuse of thier children but it's clear they are the epitome of all that's wrong with you tube family vlogging.
The only family I have ever had to highlight is this one to authorities, and most already know about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
All the ifam are commenting how inspirational and motivating sarah's "speech" was at the end of yesterday's vlog 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I know they informed the ifam of the death in the family and there was her miscarriage but they carried on "living the dream" travelling all over the place whilst us commoners had to stay at home and barely went out. They have no idea what it was like being scared you were going to give the virus to your elderly relatives or not see people for months.

I don't like comparing myself to other people as everyone goes through their own personal stuff but it takes the piss that she thinks they were so hard done by because they couldnt keep travelling and now that she is on holiday again suddenly she's seeing the world in a different light. But surely those children deserve a proper holiday where they aren't being filmed!!!

Reactions: 19
But surely those children deserve a proper holiday where they aren't being filmed!!!
Oh won't you think of the views! (faint) seriously they wouldn't go on holiday if it wasn't something they could film - imagine going somewhere and not recording all the time they would die!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't know why but this reminds me of Keeping up Appearances. I can imagine Lazy shouting 'I'v room for a pony so we got a pony, it was such a bargain'

Though Hyacinth Bucket would have been mortified to be associated with Lazy and creepy in any way 😳
Yes ! I was thinking the same thing!
Some troll Tfam haterrrrr was being sarcastic . You know, my sister, the one with a mansion and a swimming pool, and room for a pony.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t give them two dumbwits that much credit!
Or granny has done remember one time they one time issabell was still at school they went away for weekend and apparently Isabelle had done a big art project that they had never showed her doing or could of had time and suddenly she was taking it into school I bet granny had done it

Reactions: 6
For someone so happy with her life why do they constantly have to try to convince everyone. I been there with my mask trying to convince everyone my life was perfect biggest red flag its not .
I had a best friend who constantly lied about her life trying to make out it was something it was not. The thing was half the stuff wasn't believable, or could easily be disproven, and in reality we were all in about the same place in our lives, she just kept trying to make it out as if her life was "better" which is what I feel the Minghams do.

Reactions: 14
At the beginning of yesterday’s vlog when Jace said "I did" Sarah said "we should probably have to start correcting that TS shouldn't we" with a smirk on her face. What does TS stand for Sarah? Tattle shite? 🤣 🤣 🤣
We don’t speak about the Inghams in code In our house like they have to about tattle around their kids. My Son refers to him as “that greasy vert” short for pervert 😂 and her as that “buck toothed cock eyed enabler” 😂 Maybe their getting a horse so Chris can groom that instead of teenage kids 🤢 Hi Sarah and Chris 👋🏻😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm guessing some major clickbait coming as there views are right down . Lazy said not long ago about 60k views but they have 44 k views in last 16 hours so they have dropped probably 10 k per 24 hour period that's gotta sting.
I was having a look at their earlier vlogs when views were well up ,oh how the mighty have fallen. They are gone so boring, it's like the Jace River Clever Boii Ingham show these days. I can’t see what people find fascinating to watch these boring cretins everyday, it's like watching paint dry. I keep saying it they have ruined the Gurls lives, they should be still in school if not only for the education but also the social side of life. Some day this will all come crashing down on them. Who will be the sufferers ?only their children.

Reactions: 18
It’s absolute nonsense never even heard the girls mention horse riding. That poster was definitely sarah or someone on her behalf. Can’t look after the kids she has, the dog she has, can’t keep her husband in check yet has time to look after a horse? Sure Hun 😂
Correct me if wrong, however I do believe Isabelle mentioned about horse riding because she'd gone with a friend once. It was some time ago though. Of course they don't really need a horse not when they only have to look at that Mary Shortle character.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve found their ‘display shitter’ so irresistibly inspirational I’ve started just leaving the door open when I go. Feels really posh.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I had a best friend who constantly lied about her life trying to make out it was something it was not. The thing was half the stuff wasn't believable, or could easily be disproven, and in reality we were all in about the same place in our lives, she just kept trying to make it out as if her life was "better" which is what I feel the Minghams do.
Big sign of major insecurity. Very sad but the person has to help themselves, no one else can help them. They have to stop lying to themselves before they can stop lying to everyone else.

Reactions: 11
Catching up on these morons... what the f was sarah’s speech about!! Chundering on about how perfect their lives are 🤮🤮

Delusional beyond belief

Reactions: 18
Big sign of major insecurity. Very sad but the person has to help themselves, no one else can help them. They have to stop lying to themselves before they can stop lying to everyone else.
100% agree I got rid of the problem and never looked back . People said to me we knew that something was wrong noones life was that perfect. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.