The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just occurred to me that with the ammount of money that they waste on stuff they really don't need to vlog everyday. How bad is that ? The kids could have the weekends to themselves I just don't get it must be pure greed .It's not like they knock out quality content and enjoy it it.

Reactions: 15
When they actually do drop their towel and resend...

View attachment 542041
If I met him I suspect I'd be tempted to punch him so hard my knuckles would bleed (and that's coming from a vegan pacifist).

duck you and the rollerblades you rode in on, Creepy.

What's the current situation with Lee Deliveroo - is he still ignoring this bleep on social media?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Does Jason sleep in the cot in the dining area of the cabin?

Lazy convincing herself how grateful she is for her life when we've all being saying what a disaster it is with crappy Pylon Palace, the scrap of junk they call a car, how they all look scruffy and unhealthy, pervert husband, uneducated children, no friends etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I felt that monologue was pure bragging. Just wanted to say how amazing their life is and show off but tried to dress it up a little because of haters. I wasn’t impressed 😣 My life is not great at the moment due to ongoing health problems and I really felt she was rubbing it in.
Sending you a big hug AVeryLot.

This is what got my back up with her little monologue: Many people are going through so much heartache, obstacles etc, but we pick ourselves up because we bloody have to, to survive. I don't need some condescending so called influencer to remind me to appreciate the good moments in my life, or that times will get better. These people don't know what it is to struggle. They live a life of privilege and are only happy when they are pissing off somewhere, accumulating tat or basking in the admiration of some very deluded and often vulnerable fans.

We lost everything including our home a few years ago and are still recovering from that trauma. We live frugally and our little rental is our castle. We have a lot of love and respect for each other and I am so grateful that my husband is a decent, honorable man who doesn't chase teenage girls.

Creepy and Lazy always say that they want to give their children a better future. I often wonder what Jane and Hi Steve 👋 thinks of that? Did Sarah and Chris have terrible childhoods? What constitutes a better future exactly? Financial security sure, but how do you offer them a better future if you are so neglectful of their education and basic needs?

No thank you. I get my inspiration from real people who live an authentic life, who make mistakes and own up to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
It just occurred to me that with the ammount of money that they waste on stuff they really don't need to vlog everyday. How bad is that ? The kids could have the weekends to themselves I just don't get it must be pure greed .It's not like they knock out quality content and enjoy it it.
I'm still convinced they're in a tit ton of debt and get the majority of things on credit.

You only have to think back to the car situation last summer. Their car broke. It was fucked. Their pink mini was quietly sold without a single mention of it. They didn't just go out and buy a new car. They fitted extra, unsafe seats in the second piece of junk car.

Why would anyone who is well off do that? Why have they still now only got one car? It only takes one look at their "assets" on the vlog to show that they're not as well off as they make out to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I agree, most people would prioritise a safe car and if they had the money they make out they do they would have a brand new car and the kids wouldn’t be walking around looking like utter scruffs.
Taking the elder two out of private school saved them a ton of money too. However like everything else the money they did spend on education was utterly wasted as they’ve unpicked all the good it did by home schooling them. I can’t actually call it home schooling as they haven’t done anything. We laughed about the Anger-low Saxon’s but really it’s desperately tragic. Those kids need education. They need routine and to feel like they can contribute to discussions, to develop independent opinions. To discover new interests. Chris failed the family with his messaging to young girls and Ibis shagging but Chris and Sarah have failed those kids in preparing them for life by denying them any kind of education.

I hope Isabelle reads here or googles Chris and can see what an utter scumbag he is and what an enabling piece of work her mother is.
I desperately hope she can get back into education. She will need solid qualifications behind her to move out of the cult of the Ifam and to carve a life for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
They’ll be leaving CP tomorrow and heading home - expect lots of drone footage just to rattle tattle followers - CP won’t do any thing - wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t offer them a freebie stay to vlog the available activities on the parc

Reactions: 12
I agree, most people would prioritise a safe car and if they had the money they make out they do they would have a brand new car and the kids wouldn’t be walking around looking like utter scruffs.
Taking the elder two out of private school saved them a ton of money too. However like everything else the money they did spend on education was utterly wasted as they’ve unpicked all the good it did by home schooling them. I can’t actually call it home schooling as they haven’t done anything. We laughed about the Anger-low Saxon’s but really it’s desperately tragic. Those kids need education. They need routine and to feel like they can contribute to discussions, to develop independent opinions. To discover new interests. Chris failed the family with his messaging to young girls and Ibis shagging but Chris and Sarah have failed those kids in preparing them for life by denying them any kind of education.

I hope Isabelle reads here or googles Chris and can see what an utter scumbag he is and what an enabling piece of work her mother is.
I desperately hope she can get back into education. She will need solid qualifications behind her to move out of the cult of the Ifam and to carve a life for herself.
Absolutely!
I think this is propably one of my worst irritations with this family. They don't seem to encourage independent discussion or reasoning. They ridicule and make snide comments and often belittle their children.
You should celebrate and encourage your children.
Isabelle is not academically inclined but if Lazy pulls her finger out and does some research, she can really dip into Isabelle's interests and enroll her in courses that will give her much needed inspiration. There is so much you can do on a limited or zero budget as a home educator.
I can see Isabelle being successful and happy in a career where she works with young children. She can still pursue make up etc but enroll in free courses on the side to build up her CV.

Reactions: 18
Hahahaha people saying they are going to buy a horse when I doubt they would know how to even approach one and put a head collar on, let alone look after one.

not gonna happen. They don’t even look after their poor dog!

I’m surprised Creepy hasn’t been knocked out by someone with his stupid woohoo’ing. If I could reach through that screen and throttle him, I would quite happily do so.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Even if they don't care about the kids' safety with the seats in the boot, they could get loads of content out of choosing a new car so if they'd got mega money, they'd be buying a new one just for that purpose.

And thinking about it, they could easily get one on finance with their mega income... unless, of course, they're already up to their eyeballs in debt.

Reactions: 14
TBH I think the Minghams are more Blackpool Tower than Eiffel Tower.
Totally agree but can't help remembering the great European road trip of 2020 and their excitement of seeing the 'sparkly' Eiffel Tower but in fairness the excitement could've been more to do with the fact how close they were to Disney.

I will say now that I messaged Centerparcs with a very angry message telling them how we have booked for 16 of us to go after 3 of us working right through the pandemic , one of us is a nurse who had a breakdown and we booked a trip for us all to get together , weve had it postponed I never asked for discount but have been hit with an increase in price because we chose to change to next year, Ive stated to Centerparcs that if we find out that this has been gifted or any freebies I will be taking it to the top, I also stated that their PR department need to look into this channel and I mentioned about other peoples children being in the vlogs and how much of a breach of privacy this is , I stated they breach covid rules at every opportunity and theyre looking into the filmimg on site for the purpose of putting in a vlog. Im furious about it , we would have been there around this time and Id have been straight to the office to complain. If I see gifted or AD on any part of their video whilst there I will be taking it further , i.e press etc Im sick of it now
Good on you!! I was #gifted a stay a few years ago (when I say #gifted I mean a very wealthy friends husband paid for it). It was a birthday treat for my friend with the girls. We stayed in one of the 'tree' houses. Fabulous stay but to be honest I didn't venture outside the accommodation - way to much of the wine was involved (fab comfy beds though). The girls loved the spa facilities (I don't do spa's). I can assure you if ANY of my group had of filmed on anyones camera's all hell would've ensued!!!

It's personal peoples lives!! Their video footage has blatantly shown kids and their parents. I would be bloody furious as a guest of Centerparcs!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I think the inghams may have told someone to come on this website and make some tit up and see how quickly it becomes truth. Well bad luck we only deal with facts .
fact number 1 Chris ingham is a groomer and not of horses.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
The Minghams really are the antithesis of 'Center Parks' people, aren't they?! If they have even an ounce of self awareness they must surely feel out of place. He may be wearing his bestest baby poo 'Dad chinos' and she has her knock-off Birkenstocks but with all their chavvy ways (actions too, not just looks) they're still never going to blend in
Never been to CP but I imagine everybody in sportswear/fitness and north face fleeces, not out riding in a teddy bear coat down to her knees with open sandals on! Isla was wearing leggings but under the pinafore dress on a bike that they admitted was slightly too big. Esmé was the only one dressed to cycle round woodland paths - this place suits Esmé the best she looks to be enjoying some freedom

Reactions: 21
Creepy showing us around the CP "housing estate" and trying to find the word "suburb" but coming out with "it's like an American sub division"!! 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
what a boring old vlog! I am getting a bit sick and tired of the filming from behind walking down the path we have seen it a million times. Did Creepy even bother with the helmet or is grey thing stuck to his head?

Reactions: 8
So the local authority are happy with home schooling! ? If only it got published online like school have to. Why do would schools have to meet such high standards etc and for Lazy style school you can do what looks like very little work, fun sheets, bullet journals and basically the kids have to do it on their own??!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So the local authority are happy with home schooling! ? If only it got published online like school have to. Why do would schools have to meet such high standards etc and for Lazy style school you can do what looks like very little work, fun sheets, bullet journals and basically the kids have to do it on their own??!!
When they move it will be a different LA, maybe they will be less happy.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.