The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Minghams really are the antithesis of 'Center Parks' people, aren't they?! If they have even an ounce of self awareness they must surely feel out of place. He may be wearing his bestest baby poo 'Dad chinos' and she has her knock-off Birkenstocks but with all their chavvy ways (actions too, not just looks) they're still never going to blend in.

And as for 'Cidergate'....personally I think it doesn't really matter if it's the alcoholic or the non-alcoholic version, it's still not a good look regardless.

Sorry but I wouldn't want my teenager drinking Koppaberg from a can, in a kids play area, giving the perception that they're drinking alcohol in public (even if they actually weren't), especially somewhere like that. People would definitely get the wrong idea and I'd be embarrassed, quite honestly.

Lazy, you could always try swapping your daughter's Koppaberg for a Kombucha or Kefir drink, if you want to fit in with the wholesome middle class Mums! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
So #theinghamfamily seem to have a way of convincing people that certain events did not happen. Maybe we should put reminders in threads .
Have a look at this at the six minute mark. #chrisingham

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
They probably thought it was their own version of loads of Blackpool towers on their doorstep they are so thick
I think they believe the pylons to be miniature Eiffel Towers and will be waiting on the 'sparkly lights' coming on every hour on the hour for 5 minutes from approx 7 pm til 1 am!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know we’ve talked about the girls’ poor diet and health implications before but it makes me so sad how their basic needs are being neglected. Look how bloated Izzy’s face has become - they’re screaming out for a decent balanced diet and a proper education.View attachment 540693
The poor girl is in an awful state. Her skin has broken out in spots/acne and it appears her mother is doing nothing to help her manage it. She was a reasonably attractive girl and it’s sad to see her decline and weight gain. This didn’t happen at puberty as could have been expected. She is zooming towards 16 years of age and needs guidance on diet and exercise. It truly is a crying shame to witness the poor girl who also seems quite low in mood.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I have to agree on Izzy; it’s incredibly sad. Ultimately she doesn’t look too happy. I hope they can help guide her with a more healthy diet as she seems quite down and lost that sparkle in her eyes 😢

I have started watching their vlogs again the past few weeks after stopping for about a year. All I can think when I see the two middle girls is I wonder how Chris would feel if some old man was messaging them? How would he feel genuinely? Because that’s what he was doing. Vile vile creature. It enrages me that the creep got away with it and his enabling partner would rather earn money and stay ‘famous’ than get him away from their children. If that was my partner I couldn’t even look at him again let alone be near him. The whole thing stinks. How would he feel in a few years if some creep was asking Esme to go “skinny dipping” or asking her to “drop that towel” - dirty scumbag 🤢 this is such an injustice. The poor children. Sarah would have got support and kindness if she had left him and people would have respected her for that. As a result the children would have probably got less tit at school and more sympathy. What a selfish woman Sarah is 😢

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
5ft 11 🤣🤣🤣🤣 My but all that fizzy has turned him into quite the Mr Blobby! Those baby tit coloured pants really accentuate his womanly curves 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know we’ve talked about the girls’ poor diet and health implications before but it makes me so sad how their basic needs are being neglected. Look how bloated Izzy’s face has become - they’re screaming out for a decent balanced diet and a proper education.View attachment 540693
Poor girl is turning in to her mother! I don’t know how as parents they don’t care about their kids health and diet 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I've heard from a friend that she's also bought a horse trailer. This is going to be another massive surprise. She's buying a horse for the girls. 🐎

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
While the trip may not be gifted, I wonder if they have blagged free bike hire, in exchange for showing footage? I think Louise Pentland did something similar. I just can’t imagine them paying for the bikes - haven’t watched the vlog, but if they each had one, I think it would be nearly £200 for the duration of their stay (we hired bikes at Whinfell CP last year). There may have been additional charge for helmet hire too. Typically if you do hire bikes, you collect them on arrival, so if they were picking them up the following day, that sounds like they may have arranged a freebie 🙄 Really disappointed in Center Parcs, if that is the case.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Chris's bedroom.
They cannot have a horse, they are never home long enough to take care of it.
What the kids want the kids get, also heard they are looking to buy another house nearby to where they are living at the minute so they can rent it out. Most of their furniture in their current house will be going into the rented house. 🤹

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the kids want the kids get, also heard they are looking to buy another house nearby to where they are living at the minute so they can rent it out. Most of their furniture in their current house will be going into the rented house. 🤹
So how do you know this? Just signed up to tell us.

Reactions: 27
While the trip may not be gifted, I wonder if they have blagged free bike hire, in exchange for showing footage? I think Louise Pentland did something similar. I just can’t imagine them paying for the bikes - haven’t watched the vlog, but if they each had one, I think it would be nearly £200 for the duration of their stay (we hired bikes at Whinfell CP last year). There may have been additional charge for helmet hire too. Typically if you do hire bikes, you collect them on arrival, so if they were picking them up the following day, that sounds like they may have arranged a freebie 🙄 Really disappointed in Center Parcs, if that is the case.
Nah you can pick them up at anytime especially if you are disorganised like the minghams 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.