The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pregatarian? Please stop your just embarrasing yourselves!

I don't actually think anyone cares that they are eating meat again so I don't know why they are trying to defend themselves for eating fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s still not “happened” yet, the builder is letting them move their shite in maybe so they don’t pull out of the sale so it goes through if they offered so much more that he was initially willing to sell it for.

The day that they actually exchange contracts for the new house they will need to be out of that house and hand the keys over this won’t be the same as last time they moved from rented and just walked out and left everything at their arse behind.

They are going to need an artic lorry to empty that garage!!

View attachment 545580
Seems like we're going to be seeing a lot more of those incontinence trousers.

#160 Mr DeLonge wearing trousers the colour of shits,
Have you seen his massive tits ? (not Lazy...)
It's all shits and tits with Creepy Mingham.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t get how the builder is letting them move a lot of stuff in without completing first especially as the house will need signing off first surely 🤷🏻‍♀️
the way they are acting it’s like they’re renting but not letting on which is why they’re moving in slowly

Reactions: 16
I don’t get how the builder is letting them move a lot of stuff in without completing first especially as the house will need signing off first surely 🤷🏻‍♀️
the way they are acting it’s like they’re renting but not letting on which is why they’re moving in slowly
It's becoming more apparent they are renting. No seller would allow a family to move all their crap in before the funds were in the bank.

Reactions: 26
Wasn't there a time where Creepy hired a van for a weekend to clear out the garage? How come it's full up again? I suppose Lazy's shopping addiction plus the mountains of tat for birthdays/Christmas.
Wasn't he also going to store the old kitchen sofa and the sofa bed from the old playroom in the garage? Why are they buying 2 new sofa beds for Esme and Isabelle when they already had one.

Reactions: 15

I wouldn't want to p*ss of the builder, and even more so, I wouldn't want to be Chris Ingham p*ssing off the builder. Seems like a smart move on the builder's behalf. He's got nothing to lose really, other than himself and 4 of his mates (4 more than Chris has) throwing the Ingham's posessions over the 15 foot security gate/ 4 foot wall if they can't complete

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wouldn't want to p*ss of the builder, and even more so, I wouldn't want to be Chris Ingham p*ssing off the builder. Seems like a smart move on the builder's behalf. He's got nothing to lose really, other than himself and 4 of his mates (4 more than Chris has) throwing the Ingham's posessions over the 15 foot security gate/ 4 foot wall if they can't complete
Now THIS I would tune in to see!!!😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hate to rain on everyones parade but I live in a new build and I moved in before if was legally mine! So it can happen 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Both Isabelle and Esme have mentioned their hair in recent vlogs, I hope they can get it cut and styled but I fear it won't happen. Creepy and Lazy both walk about looking a total mess and don't care what they look like so I doubt they'll encourage the girls to get a haircut.
It would be nice for them to do something normal because they miss out on so much like school, friends, after school activities, not having to perform for the camera every day etc.

Reactions: 25
Hate to rain on everyones parade but I live in a new build and I moved in before if was legally mine! So it can happen 💁🏻‍♀️
We didn't move in, but all our furniture was delivered here before we "owned" it. Sky set up etc.

Reactions: 7
In tonight's vlog when Sarah was talking about dismantle and mantle the furniture,(her words not mine )Chris was laughing at her, couldn't believe she had gone to school, Sarah told him he was so mean and he was lucky to have her, I could feel some tension there. Sarah you should have left him nearly three years ago because we will always believe the girls. Isabelle is coming upto 16 ,if she came to you and told you some creep asked her to go skinny dipping I'm sure you would believe her. Give up the tit show and give your children a normal life

Reactions: 32
If they fill their new garage up with all those boxes so there’s no room for the car, the car will sit outside obscuring their stunning views of the pylons and motorway. Will the cara van sit out the back too?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's becoming more apparent they are renting. No seller would allow a family to move all their crap in before the funds were in the bank.
In about 4/5 months it will cost £3 to check land registry docs. We know the address so cN find iut if they are lying.

Reactions: 10
Yep I think that they're renting and not buying.
Frigs sake they're giving Jason a comb over like creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.